Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict that white progressive men will wear masks the longest.
    Not to mention any at-risk customers who may have come to this place of business because they felt it was safer. You're better than them because you have your freedoms and can't be bothered to put a cheap piece of cloth over your mouth.

Get vaccinated

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Incredibly, taking a mask off and putting it back on is a very quick and simple process, unless you're under the mistaken impression that it needs to be stapled to your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you can. You can wear it while you're waiting for your table. You can wear it while you are giving an order to the wait staff. You can wear it to the restroom. Plenty of opportunity to wear your mask and be a considerate citizen when you're not stuffing your face.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am vaccinated. I'm still good with wearing a mask when I'm asked to. If it makes people around me feel safer, I'm happy to do it. It's certainly much easier and more considerate than giving them a lecture on why they shouldn't feel unsafe around me. Maybe you have time for that, I just don't care that much about wearing a mask.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am vaccinated. I'm still good with wearing a mask when I'm asked to. If it makes people around me feel safer, I'm happy to do it.
    Why do they need to feel safer if vaccinations work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredibly, taking a mask off and putting it back on is a very quick and simple process, unless you're under the mistaken impression that it needs to be stapled to your face.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am vaccinated. I'm still good with wearing a mask when I'm asked to. If it makes people around me feel safer, I'm happy to do it. It's certainly much easier and more considerate than giving them a lecture on why they shouldn't feel unsafe around me. Maybe you have time for that, I just don't care that much about wearing a mask.
    That's hurts Darrin's feelings tho.

WHY CAN'T YOU THINK OF HIM?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Poor fella has run out of rationale for being a selfish tool, so he's resorted to deflecting with emojis while derp rushes to his rescue with whatever garbage he's spewing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor fella has run out of rationale for being a selfish tool, so he's resorted to deflecting with emojis while derp rushes to his rescue with whatever garbage he's spewing.
    derp's just trying to recover after folding permanently tonight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is actually rushing to your side, Sadbert. Why do people who are vaccinated need to worry about who is wearing a face diaper?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's this other crazy thing I do where I sometimes hold the door open for people who are perfectly capable of opening a door themselves. It makes no logical sense whatsoever!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is actually rushing to your side, Sadbert. Why do people who are vaccinated need to worry about who is wearing a face diaper?
    you folded hard, derp

No living that down.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's this other crazy thing I do where I sometimes hold the door open for people who are perfectly capable of opening a door themselves. It makes no logical sense whatsoever!
    Pity response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pity bumped your own thread tonight, derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to Wal-Mart today and majority of non-masked people were elderly.
    Well, it's Wal-Mart...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sometimes I go into a casual restaurant where they ask you to please not hold a table while you are standing in line to place an order. Myself, I choose to follow this request, and I'm usually able to get a table by the time I order. For other people, probably Darrin for example, this is an unnecessary nuisance. His freedoms are more important than the requests of places he has voluntarily chosen to patronize.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's Wal-Mart...
    Poor people, amirite?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I go into a casual restaurant where they ask you to please not hold a table while you are standing in line to place an order. Myself, I choose to follow this request, and I'm usually able to get a table by the time I order. For other people, probably Darrin for example, this is an unnecessary nuisance. His freedoms are more important than the requests of places he has voluntarily chosen to patronize.
    Patron Saint Sadbert!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you can. You can wear it while you're waiting for your table. You can wear it while you are giving an order to the wait staff. You can wear it to the restroom. Plenty of opportunity to wear your mask and be a considerate citizen when you're not stuffing your face.
    Not sure what Darrin finds funny about this, tbh, especially if the establishment is asking you to wear a mask while interacting with their personnel.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When Derp gets to 100 post quotes that I don't see, I might just buy him a private stripper. Someone else will have to keep count though.
    Are we at 100 yet? That free lap dance is starting to sound appealing, isn't it derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor people, amirite?
    I was thinking white trash. I can excuse the poor as they might not have been able to receive an education.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure what Darrin finds funny about this, tbh, especially if the establishment is asking you to wear a mask while interacting with their personnel.
    Like, they are all wearing masks to serve you, and you're up in their face basically saying, "I dare you to ask me to wear a mask, even though you have a sign posted on the door that I voluntarily entered. I am special, your rules don't apply to me."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we at 100 yet? That free lap dance is starting to sound appealing, isn't it derp?
    That joke (plea for help) didn't get traction, Sadbert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking white trash. I can excuse the poor as they might not have been able to receive an education.
    Oh, poor white people can be educated whenever but not poor brown people? K

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You guys are going to have to tell me if Derp put in his request for stripper delivery because I'm not going to see it. But it would make me very happy to be the guy that facilitated his first interaction with a boob.

Thread Information