Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shop with no mask.
    That's because you're a self important asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it's not going to be proven that it's 100.00000000000% effective, which is enough for you to hate on it just like you are J&J vaccine for the 1 in a million shot you get a blood clot.
    D does that mean. Either vaccinated spread it or not.

I will take d J&J mostblikely. mrna.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its because prevalence is very low and there's significant vaccination uptake in my area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It means the vaccine isn't going to be absolute 100.0000000000000000000000%. You have already shown something being off to one in a million is enough to dissuade you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to prepare yourself for normal living eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shop with no mask.
    Good.

Its NOT a badge of honor.
    There are plenty of places that ask you kindly to wear a mask for others, but your freedom...?

I never felt put up in chains wearing fancy filter paper. When outside, and especially exercising with the distances that are allowed in SA, you just dont need it. In the NY marathon starting positions, I would definitely wear one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mRNA ones are the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its because prevalence is very low and there's significant vaccination uptake in my area.
    Muuuhhh zip code

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to prepare yourself for normal living eventually.
    The mask is by far the least bothersome measure.

The much harder part is missing crowds and a good crowded place of dining pleasure.
    A good cold movie theater that might be packed, a good indoor basketball game.
    But the ways in which the red assholes in the stupid state are not getting vaccinated or wearing masks, my business will stay away from the crowds. Eventually the idiots who run this state might realize I am not the only one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grocery workers' jobs are ty enough without having to worry about anti-masker snowflakes out to prove a point infecting them with a virus that might kill them. Vaccines may be widely available now but it's still five weeks before you're considered fully protected with Pfizer/Biontech, six weeks with Moderna, and two weeks with Johnson & Johnson after getting the first vaccination. HEB and Walmart both require masks still but they won't chase you down to kick you out anymore after Gov Hotwheels told you anti-maskers you didn't have to wear them anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good.

Its NOT a badge of honor.
    There are plenty of places that ask you kindly to wear a mask for others, but your freedom...?

I never felt put up in chains wearing fancy filter paper. When outside, and especially exercising with the distances that are allowed in SA, you just dont need it. In the NY marathon starting positions, I would definitely wear one.

If there's a store that feels very strongly about it, I'll wear a symbolic mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mask is by far the least bothersome measure.

The much harder part is missing crowds and a good crowded place of dining pleasure.
    A good cold movie theater that might be packed, a good indoor basketball game.
    But the ways in which the red assholes in the stupid state are not getting vaccinated or wearing masks, my business will stay away from the crowds. Eventually the idiots who run this state might realize it.
    Darrin is much more important than the rest of society is. Especially the low wage peons working at grocery stores. Just like he used to laugh at wearing a mask to protect the low wage peons at the ice house back when we were in the huge summer surge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there's a store that feels very strongly about it, I'll wear a symbolic mask.
    They just ask "kindly wear a mask"
    Yeah just paint one on your face I guess.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has to stop

This has been you and the Chumpettes all along, Karrins.

You even went into hiding cos women like this hurt your vagina so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grocery workers' jobs are ty enough without having to worry about anti-masker snowflakes out to prove a point infecting them with a virus that might kill them. Vaccines may be widely available now but it's still five weeks before you're considered fully protected with Pfizer/Biontech, six weeks with Moderna, and two weeks with Johnson & Johnson after getting the first vaccination. HEB and Walmart both require masks still but they won't chase you down to kick you out anymore after Gov Hotwheels told you anti-maskers you didn't have to wear them anymore.
    I'm past fully protected. Just wearing it for show at this point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree with OP tbh. people who dont wear masks and still say "its none of ur business" if they wear a mask in public, endangering others, is probably a mental illness at this point
    And it somehow doesn't matter that masks don't scientifically stop viruses and that they've been proven to be a health detriment to the wearer thereof?

Okay KarenKarener21.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin is much more important than the rest of society is. Especially the low wage peons working at grocery stores. Just like he used to laugh at wearing a mask to protect the low wage peons at the ice house back when we were in the huge summer surge.
    My daughter is a low wage earner. But vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this State.
    I love the geography, I love the friendly people.

But the frkn gotta wear a gun, gotta put a stupid "Trump or nothing" bumper stickers, the "I am a TEXAN and texas is for texas gdammit and we do what we want ..." That is not a Texan in my mind, at all. Thats an idiot who did not like the libs in Minnesota and came down to MY state to be a TEXAN. Thats my brother in law.

aside: I did finally convince him that the virus was not produced by scientists in China, as FOX news is all he can understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you have no respect for anyone else in this world. They have no idea you have been vaccinated, you just look like an anti-masker snowflake. And you didn't give a back when we were in our summer surge long before there were vaccines available to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it somehow doesn't matter that masks don't scientifically stop viruses and that they've been proven to be a health detriment to the wearer thereof?

Okay KarenKarener21.
    You are wrong on 2 of the 2 accounts you have written.

Scientifically stop the virus, wtf does that even mean you peabraineddunderhead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you have no respect for anyone else in this world. They have no idea you have been vaccinated, you just look like an anti-masker snowflake. And you didn't give a back when we were in our summer surge long before there were vaccines available to the public.

I remember people advocating masks outside and at drive thrus. Pure garbage, based on current knowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this State.
    I love the geography, I love the friendly people.

But the frkn gotta wear a gun, gotta put a stupid "Trump or nothing" bumper stickers, the "I am a TEXAN and texas is for texas gdammit and we do what we want ..." That is not a Texan in my mind, at all. Thats an idiot who did not like the libs in Minnesota and came down to MY state to be a TEXAN. Thats my brother in law.

aside: I did finally convince him that the virus was not produced by scientists in China, as FOX news is all he can understand.
    This me me me I'm so important at ude is why America sucks right now. I can't imagine these right wing snowflakes being asked to make real sacrifices like the rationing we had to deal with in WWII when putting on a mask for 15 minutes at a grocery store that requires them is a bridge too far. Or getting a free vaccination for a lot of these right wing snowflakes (thankfully Darrin isn't one of them at least).

Thread Information