Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pay $1000 a month to the federal government for every full point of calculated above the point between average and overweight. Use a small portion of those proceeds to have mandatory federal weigh ins once per year and create public sector jobs that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pay $1000 a month to the federal government for every full point of calculated above the point between average and overweight. Use a small portion of those proceeds to have mandatory federal weigh ins once per year and create public sector jobs that way.
    What happened to my body, my choice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's still your choice, nobody's going to execute you or put you in prison for being fat. It's just a tax. Just like with obamacare, justice Roberts ruled that arbitrary federal taxations are acceptable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, fatties of any sex/gender should be banned from dating sites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's still your choice, nobody's going to execute you or put you in prison for being fat. It's just a tax. Just like with obamacare, justice Roberts ruled that arbitrary federal taxations are acceptable.
    You can go to jail for not paying your taxes though. This wouldn't be optional like bamacare

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what if it's muscle?

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can have an tax appeals process. You have to apply in person, only the office is on the top floor of a 10 story building and you have to take the stairs. At every floor on your way up someone offers you doughnuts. Anyone who can make it to the top floor inside 5 minutes automatically wins their appeal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can have an tax appeals process. You have to apply in person, only the office is on the top floor of a 10 story building and you have to take the stairs. At every floor on your way up someone offers you doughnuts. Anyone who can make it to the top floor inside 5 minutes automatically wins their appeal.
    Then I guess I win.

I always brag about how I would have made it out of 9/11 alive regardless of floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly OP has never worked out.
    I have, but I gave it up after around 2018 for the most part, because lifting weights never really did anything for me. I'm lean by nature. I'm a Julian Edelman looking mfer except thinner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP never believed in that. Pretended to be libertarian because it sounds appealing. Now dons the 14/88 stuff proudly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better would be consumption tax on foods deemed unhealthy by a trusted public health expert. In the interest of fairness it should be a progressive tax based on BMI. Blacks should be exempted entirely from paying the tax because it's not their fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better would be consumption tax on foods deemed unhealthy by a trusted public health expert. In the interest of fairness it should be a progressive tax based on BMI. Blacks should be exempted entirely from paying the tax because it's not their fault.
    If you stopped after the first sentence it woulda made sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of people can't build muscle. Squats, bench, pull ups, dips are a must to get muscle. Been working out for 12 plus years.
    Squats are hard on your back and shortens your useful life.

I'd rather be thin and be able to run a marathon or hike across the woods into my 90s as opposed to trying to turn myself into Jack Lalanne now and suffering from chronic back issues by 45-50.

Thread Information