Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie’s lack of confidence holds him back so much. He shows flashes of what could be, frustrating he hasn’t put it all together yet.
    I didn't even watch the game, but I will say is lack of confidence is mostly on Pop, he should have been forcing responsibilities on Lonnie like he did with White.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even watch the game, but I will say is lack of confidence is mostly on Pop, he should have been forcing responsibilities on Lonnie like he did with White.

frpm day 1 they’ve begged him to shoot more and take more responsibility. So again as always ya’lls assumptions would be false.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    frpm day 1 they’ve begged him to shoot more and take more responsibility. So again as always ya’lls assumptions would be false.
    Go on somewhere with that BS. There is nothing consistent about Pops approach to his development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game, but thanks to Dex I can watch it on rewind. Is it worth it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game, but thanks to Dex I can watch it on rewind. Is it worth it?
    1st and 4th quarter are the best parts.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on somewhere with that BS. There is nothing consistent about Pops approach to his development.
    incorrect. They’ve been consistent with the message and treatment since day 1. They told him they thought he was Jimmy Butler 2.0 and was gonna hold him to that standard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    incorrect. They’ve been consistent with the message and treatment since day 1. They told him they thought he was Jimmy Butler 2.0 and was gonna hold him to that standard.

They told Lonnie Walker that they thought he was Jimmy Butler?? You are nuts. Or they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Butler 2.0 they said

Thread Information