Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is more than a political state, it's a nation too. The nation is a sort of hostage to what the evil political state does. It includes a lot of non-Jews and Jews who disagree with their government..
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-15-2021 at 08:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The nation does not deserve the same fortune as its corrupt leaders, imho.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-16-2021 at 01:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You caught that, I’m talking into a cell phone.

Drop the “our”

So with the correction do you give a ?
    Of course I care about people dying... I think it's horrible that people die of all sorts of things including wars but like I said earlier, "I have no teeth in that game". It's ridiculous to think after all these decades we Americans will be able to convince both sides to live in harmony which is almost as ridiculous as the commies/progressives utopia.

so give us your take on the situation in Israel without worrying about Americans dying because they won’t.
    Are you living in Israel? If not, then why do you think you have all the answers? How about in Palestine or better yet the Gaza strip? It's funny how we argue over this or that while taking our biased sources at face value; the same sources that have lied endlessly for decades to the American people and people worldwide.

It's ridiculous to think most here actually think they have all the answers to solve the world's problems while working jobs, playing on sport forums, etc... Become president and fix our country or the world at large; I mean if Biden's dumbass can be "president" than anyone with at least 1 brain cell can be president.

Israel and Palestine have fought for decades now and that's not going to change no matter what I or you think of the situation out there that we're not experiencing first hand.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I care about people dying... I think it's horrible that people die of all sorts of things including wars but like I said earlier, "I have no teeth in that game". It's ridiculous to think after all these decades we Americans will be able to convince both sides to live in harmony which is almost as ridiculous as the commies/progressives utopia.

Are you living in Israel? If not, then why do you think you have all the answers? How about in Palestine or better yet the Gaza strip? It's funny how we argue over this or that while taking our biased sources at face value; the same sources that have lied endlessly for decades to the American people and people worldwide.

It's ridiculous to think most here actually think they have all the answers to solve the world's problems while working jobs, playing on sport forums, etc... Become president and fix our country or the world at large; I mean if Biden's dumbass can be "president" than anyone with at least 1 brain cell can be president.

Israel and Palestine have fought for decades now and that's not going to change no matter what I or you think of the situation out there that we're not experiencing first hand.
    BS.

They got very close to peace under Elhud Barak imo.
    Yeah it has happened "forever" so who gives a fck... Nothing we can do... BS

Also, it happens to be quite interesting and one can compare and contrast various conflicts from the past to try to avoid mistakes in the future. WE HAVE ACTUALLY accomplished this before in foreign policy. WE HAVE put out fires. And advised other countries on how to put out fires. You dont usually read about these except if you are interested. Its not all and death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE HAVE put out fires.
    Why is it up to us to do so? Let them figure it out themselves because us advising them both for decades hasn't worked thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The peace between Egypt and Israel was huge for example.
    It also cost Anwar Sadat his life.
    Which really has complicated the situation but we would absolutely not want Egypt and Israel going to war.
    Would you like to discuss this?
    You make it a black and white decision like most conservatives feel comfy with. Just boil it down to nothing can be done so it becomes easy.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-15-2021 at 08:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it up to us to do so? Let them figure it out themselves because us advising them both for decades hasn't worked thus far.
    It is NOT up to just US.
    There are almost always coalitions.
    The reason we get involved is mostly due to trade and economics.

For example, do you understand the significance of the Suez (Egypt) canal in OUR economic lives? Did you read about the one transport ship running aground and clogging ship traffic. Do you think our ties with Panama and agreements are important?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example, do you understand the significance of the Suez (Egypt) canal in OUR economic lives? Did you read about the one transport ship running aground and clogging ship traffic. Do you think our ties with Panama and agreements are important?
    Who didn't read about that recently? And yes to your last question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who didn't read about that recently? And yes to your last question.
    So then you definitely care about our role in the ME and Egypt.
    And you definitely care about Central America.
    Do you understands what happens if we say "keep these damn things open" but we can do NOTHING about it if a country decides to close it. Do you understand that the allies we trade with and profit from NEED the Straits of Hormuz open and when we tell Iran it will stay open, they say meekly, OK. ?
    You have to get this projection of power for economic reasons.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-15-2021 at 09:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly conservatives have been given BS about how the US does not need the rest of the world.
    yes we do if we want to keep our economic system viable. Even though we are attempting to kill it off by allowing rich people to lie and cheat on taxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we need Boots to come in and tell us we are all fckd anyway.
    The liberal version of giving up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we need Boots to come in and tell us we are all fckd anyway.
    The liberal version of giving up.
    You mean we need more useless motherjones and rawstory radical bull to spam up this board?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean we need more useless motherjones and rawstory radical bull to spam up this board?
    No we dont need more rawstory.
    Motherjones is definitely liberal but they also make retractions when they are dead wrong.
    Which cannot be said for anything derp puts up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Motherjones is definitely liberal but they also make retractions when they are dead wrong.
    Those retractions are as meaningless as the retractions by NYT and the like who already flood the country with disinfo and claim it to be facts. The damage is done!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those retractions are as meaningless as the retractions by NYT and the like who already flood the country with disinfo and claim it to be facts. The damage is done!
    Oh thats total BS.
    Trump had the NY Times read to him all the time because he knew they are one of if not THE BEST investigative reporting paper IN THE WORLD.

And if you dont think so, give me a better one. And you wont because the only other ones this good lean left.
    You wont be able to give me a single good investigative CONSERVATIVE paper.
    Go. Spell it out. I have made the claim, you come back with better.

Wait for it, wait for it...

"there is not a source in the world that can be trusted"

So you get your info from derp...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh thats total BS.
    Trump had the NY Times read to him all the time because he knew they are one of if not THE BEST investigative reporting paper IN THE WORLD.

And if you dont think so, give me a better one. And you wont because the only other ones this good lean left.
    You wont be able to give me a single good investigative CONSERVATIVE paper.
    Go. Spell it out. I have made the claim, you come back with better.

Wait for it, wait for it...

"there is not a source in the world that can be trusted"

So you get your info from derp...
    They're so good and honest they got sued by Project Veritas and ing lost to James O'keefe. Lmao NYT is ing trash!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're so good and honest they got sued by Project Veritas and ing lost to James O'keefe. Lmao NYT is ing trash!
    It is THE BEST INVESTIGATIVE reporting paper on the planet.
    PERIOD

Give me yours! Lets argue this, your paper against mine.
    You wont. You will find some stupid little tidbit that is distorted from your trash site or derp and then run and hide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that tells me is that you're simply into propaganda no matter who spoon feeds it to you bro.
    So u agree. Thanks. American propaganda much worse than al jazeera. Not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY Lies and investigative in the same sentence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY Lies and investigative in the same sentence
    it’s the best in the world.

more reporters on the ground in more places with people that are hired that know what they are doing and are paid for it.

So who do you go to hater, give me a better paper and if you say Al Jazeera you’ve done a decent job but nowhere as good as the New York Times not even close.
    and when you really want to make a point you refer to the New York Times, you use them as a source.

but most of your sources concerning foreign affairs are absolute crap like RT news.
    that’s a Russian government paper. CIA controls the New York times when the N.Y. Times exposes them. you also are a ing nut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree. Thanks
    “ don’t leave me on an island all alone with derp”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think pointing at Hamas and asserting Israel's absolute right to self-defense loudly and frequently is going to work so well as it did in 2014 and 2006. It's another massacre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this cancel culture?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Islam has declared war on Israel. Israel projects fake power through the media. Time for Israel is running out. They have no military no technology and no economy to stop the Quran and Islam

Thread Information