Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get dunked on scrub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking about the Kingdom of Israel, not the State of Israel, dumbass. Grab a book and do a bit of reading some day instead of looking like an idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...rael_and_Judah

And even then, Philistines, which is where the name Palestine comes from predates the Kingdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

You should be on an episode of Animal Planet showing the dumbest mammals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get dunked on scrub
    Palestine was never a country.
    Ignoramus
    q
    welcher
    team loser
    cuck callesto
    qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palestine is the equivalent of a Chaz autonomous zone

It's been fun educating you tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palestine is the equivalent of a Chaz autonomous zone
    So was the State of Israel until the UN unilaterally handed them Palestine in 1948.

It's been fun educating you tbh
    It's been fun owning you per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was two provinces, Judea and Samaria, called Palestina: a province of Rome. Called Palestine ever since as a region, not a nation. It was not a sovereign state.

God Bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There Was Never a Country Called Palestine

By Jerrold L. Sobel

Please forget one of the great fallacies of our time: Israel did not steal Palestinian land. It's not Palestinians' land; it's never been their land; it will never be their land. This land was given to the Jewish people, as stated in the Bible, by the Creator, and will remain the homeland of the Jewish people in perpetuity. Despite 27 invasions of Judea and Samaria (erroneously called the West Bank), conquests by many, forced conversions, exiles, massive oppression, generations of Diaspora, and cowardly acquiescence by a cadre of 5th-column Jews themselves, Jews have not only survived in what's known in Hebrew as Eretz Yisrael (Israel), but they've taken a desert wasteland and turned it into a powerful little democracy, the envy of the world.

To her detractors, of whom there are many worldwide, the mantra remains the same, ad nauseam. "Israel is complicit in doing this."

"She omitted doing that." "We respect Judaism but are against Zionism." Attempting to mask their anti-Semitism as anti-Zionism, Israel's enemies propagandize the most vile accusations in such numbers that much of it sticks. To cite just a few:

Myth: "Israel discriminates against its Arab citizens."

The facts show otherwise. Israel is one of the most open societies in the world. Out of a population of 6.7 million, 1.1 million are Muslims, 130,000 are Christians, and 100,000 are Druze. All have equal voting rights -- Israel is one of a very few place where Arab women have the right to vote, and Arabs currently hold 14 seats in the Knesset.

Following a five-year trial, in a landmark decision for women's rights, an Arab judge, Salim Joubran, sentenced the former president of Israel, Moshe Katsav, to seven years in prison for rape. In what Muslim country do Jews have such rights? How many seats do Jews hold in the Saudi government or Jordan? Can anyone recall a Jewish judge sentencing a prominent Arab in Egypt? More to the point, has anyone even heard of a Jewish judge in Egypt?

Myth: "The Palestinian Authority protects Jewish holy sites."

If only that were true. Then one important element blocking a sincere peace would be eliminated, but the facts speak otherwise. Just in the years between 1996-2000:

In Septemer 1996, Palestinian rioters destroyed a synagogue at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.Rachel's Tomb near Bethlehem has been repeatedly attacked since 1996.In October 2000, Joseph's Tomb was torched after the Israeli garrison guarding it was temporarily withdrawn. It was subsequently rebuilt as a mosque.In October 2000, the ancient synagogue in Jericho was destroyed by arson, and a second historic synagogue was damaged.

Forget about protecting these sites -- in textbooks, speech, and daily life, the Palestinians and their supporters absurdly deny any Jewish connection at all to these ancient landmarks. This all occurs under nominal Israeli control of these areas; one can only imagine the fate of Jewish holy sites left to Palestinian stewardship.

This brings us to the greatest canard of them all, the foundation on which every pro-Palestinian lie is based: "The Jews are building settlements on Palestinian land."

This grand daddy of all fabrications makes great copy for the media and is excellent for denigrators of Israel, but it lacks any basis in historical fact. There is no Palestinian land, plain and simple. If there were, when would it have been founded, and by whom? What would its borders have been, and what about the name of its capital? What would its major cities have been? What would have cons uted the basis of its economy? What form of government would it have lived under?

Was Palestine ever recognized as an en y by another country? By whom? What was the language of the country called Palestine? What was Palestine's religion? What was the name of its currency? Since there is no such country today, what caused her demise?

These questions were posed by a Japanese writer, Yashiko Sagamori. Only the most revisionist adherent of the Palestinian narrative could even attempt to answer her queries. Pose these same questions regarding Israel and Jewish connection to this land, and except for the willfully blind and delusional -- of which, admittedly, there are many, each can be factually answered.

At no time in history has there ever been a nation called Palestine. During the Ottoman Empire, which lasted from 1299-1922 CE, the land dubbed by the Romans as Palestine was controlled by the Turks; there was never an outcry for a Palestinian State then. During the illegal annexation of Judea and Samaria by the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan subsequent to the 1949 Armistice and prior to 1967, there was never talk of "occupied territory" or a Palestinian State. Why did the dynamic change subsequent to Israel's glorious victory in the Six-Day War -- a conflict unprovoked by Israel?

Search as you will -- throughout the annals of history, Israel is the only nation victorious in war on successive occasions and then expected by the vanquished and the world at large to sue for peace, to cede land she reclaimed that was historically hers to begin with. It raises the question: which of the "Quartet" cajoling Israel to acquiesce to Palestinian demands should be allowed land won in conflict?

The Russians? It's beyond the scope of this essay to delve into their inglorious, extensive imperialist history and their oppression of native peoples, but as one example, isn't it time they relinquish the Kuril Islands to the Japanese? The Second World War has been over for 67 years.

The same holds true for my favorite imperialists, the British, who never miss an opportunity to castigate the Jewish State but somehow fail to look at their own sordid history. Just this past week, they proudly announced sending a sophisticated warship 7,700 miles into the South Atlantic to dissuade Argentina from re-establishing sovereignty over the Falkland Islands, which lie just 250 miles off Argentina's coast. Why are the Falkland Islands controlled by the British to begin with? Historically, doesn't Argentina, which controlled these islands until 1830, have a greater claim to them?

For that matter, when will the British finally relinquish Gibraltar to its "rightful owner," Spain?

Likewise, if not for hundreds of years of British tyranny and greater military strength, wouldn't Northern Ireland be part of the Republic of Ireland?

What about the United States? Let's face it: if they had more sticks and stones than we do, wouldn't Mexico wrest back the American Southwest and all its resources? Basically, wasn't all this land stolen by the harsh dictates of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo? Why is there such uproar over illegal immigration in the United States? After all, when Mexicans sneak across the border, in effect, aren't they just practicing "the right of return"?

Unquestionably, with the exception of the United States, it was from countries like these that Jews in Diaspora were forced to escape repression and rejoin their coreligionists who maintained a three-thousand-year continuous existence in Judea, Samaria, and the outlying areas.

Does might make right? With exceptions made against Israel, it seems to. The Jewish people were driven out of Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria by the Babylonians. They returned to their homeland and rebuilt the Second Temple only to have it burned again, this time by Romans, and to be once again exiled from their land.

Despite 27 invasions and conquests subsequent to the Grand Monarchy of Kings David and Solomon, Jews have always had a contiguous connection to this land. Only in the minds of the disparaging and the uninitiated did she ever relinquish it. If not the land of Israel, where are Jews from? Poland? The Ukraine? Russia? Only hateful revisionists such as Helen Thomas, Mel Gibson, Oliver Stone, and some sanctimonious loonies with Ph.D.s inculcating our kids with venom believe that.

As to the other detractors of Israel in the EU and the U.N., I ask the following questions. Who legitimately owns Alsace-Lorraine -- the Germans or the French? It's changed hands so many times over the past five hundred years that no one has a clue. What's Turkey doing in Northern Cyprus? Where is the world uproar over China's occupation of Tibet, East Turkestan, Inner Mongolia, and Manchuria?

We can go on and on and on with this. Certainly the Jewish people have at least as great a legitimate claim to their historic homeland than any of these other nations, and certainly more so than the so-called Palestinian Arabs do.

Why are the rules of international relations being changed for Israel? Is it because after thousands of years, the world at large can't bear to see the Jewish people once again in charge of their own land and their own destiny?

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...palestine.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Radical rabbi’s followers rise in Israel amid new violence

https://apnews.com/article/israel-mi...3fa8d4ed0a9a6a

racist, religious ultra-nationalists up their countries everywhere.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This land was given to the Jewish people, as stated in the Bible, by the Creator, and will remain the homeland of the Jewish people in perpetuity.
    stopped reading here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palestine was never a country.
    Neither was Israel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some stupid s believe that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe in Christian God and I would never beleive that bull about Jews being the chosen ppl therefore they dont have to believe in Jesus nor live as Christians. They will still go to heaven because "they are the chosen ppl"

Thags just some made up bull this lie was brought in by rich jews probably zionists who donated millions to Christian pastors (especially american)

This is probably one of the biggest con jobs in history

Money talks and bull walks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe in Christian God and I would never beleive that bull about Jews being the chosen ppl therefore they dont have to believe in Jesus nor live as Christians. They will still go to heaven because "they are the chosen ppl"

Thags just some made up bull this lie was brought in by rich jews probably zionists who donated millions to Christian pastors (especially american)

This is probably one of the biggest con jobs in history

Money talks and bull walks
    bruh read the Old Testament especially Exodus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The old testament was overriden by the New Testament and Jesus

Old testaments is basically bollocks

Remember Jesus renounced his jewishdom and went in synagoges and started whipping nigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niga went ape

"Jerusalem was packed with Jews who had come for Passover, perhaps numbering 300,000 to 400,000 pilgrims. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables."

He would probably do the same to Zionists now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a couple of days ago, Israeli border forces were summoned to the interior to quell unrest in cities.

today, thousands of unarmed Jordanians and Lebanese are rushing the borders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The old testament was overriden by the New Testament and Jesus

Old testaments is basically bollocks

Remember Jesus renounced his jewishdom and went in synagoges and started whipping nigs
    You have no clue how any of this works

the only thing you got right is that the Old Testament is bollocks (but only because the whole thing is)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exodus 21 has some good stuff about slavery

do you think slavery is moral?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue how any of this works

the only thing you got right is that the Old Testament is bollocks (but only because the whole thing is)
    Youre a non believer I respect that

You should respect believers as well. You are irrational AND intolerant. God bles you regardless
    Last edited by hater; 05-14-2021 at 09:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youre a non believer I respect that

You should respect believers as well. You are irrational AND intolerant. God bles you regardless
    I do. They can practice in their private lives just fine without trying to make it law for everyone. Do that and we cool . First amendment is good stuff

but you don’t know how the Bible works. The Old Testament wasn’t tossed aside after the New Testament.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do. They can practice in their private lives just fine without trying to make it law for everyone. Do that and we cool . First amendment is good stuff

but you don’t know how the Bible works. The Old Testament wasn’t tossed aside after the New Testament.
    My church folows the New Testament. We do read the old testament but mainly for historical purposes. Hope thats ok w you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My church folows the New Testament. We do read the old testament but mainly for historical purposes. Hope thats ok w you
    whatever you do is ok with me, as long as its done in your private life . my only issue with religion is when people try to make it an arm of the state. you dont seem like that type

but how exactly is the old testament bollocks? does your church not believe in adam and eve? the great flood? the 10 commandments? interesting church tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever you do is ok with me, as long as its done in your private life . my only issue with religion is when people try to make it an arm of the state. you dont seem like that type

but how exactly is the old testament bollocks? does your church not believe in adam and eve? the great flood? the 10 commandments? interesting church tbqh
    Maybe 25% of the old testament is accurate IMO

Remember it was written centuries ago by dozens of ppl and in dozens of languages.

I always take those stories with a grain of salt and I do not take them happening exactly as described. Remember these books were written so most ppl understand, think Aesops fables. But the essense is there and thats what we believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe 25% of the old testament is accurate IMO

Remember it was written centuries ago by dozens of ppl and in dozens of languages.

I always take those stories with a grain of salt and I do not take them happening exactly as described. Remember these books were written so most ppl understand, think Aesops fables. But the essense is there and thats what we believe.
    out of curiosity, how do you believe that is significantly different than the new testament? also written centuries ago by many people in many languages. also was written so most ppl understand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    out of curiosity, how do you believe that is significantly different than the new testament? also written centuries ago by many people in many languages. also was written so most ppl understand
    Jesus.

Jesus changed the universe tbqh

Thats why theres B.C. and A.D.

Dont get me wrong Im no fanatic and I myself have days or months where I dont believe a lick of it.

Thread Information