Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks (2nd), Nets (2nd), Knicks (4th), and Suns (1st) all have something to play for this upcoming week seeding wise. Maybe 32-40 gets a top 10 pick after all
    I think 32 wins gets them the 13th pick

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Quinndary good at anything besides spreading Covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Kings for letting this scrub ass team beat them.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    the Kings for letting this scrub ass team beat them.
    It's more embarrassing for the Spurs than Kings. We barely beat a Kings team that was missing both of their point guards(Fox, Haliburton). No way anybody could feel good about that win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more embarrassing for the Spurs than Kings. We barely beat a Kings team that was missing both of their point guards(Fox, Haliburton). No way anybody could feel good about that win
    Jeff Mc got: "It's night like this that we are lucky to have Derozan."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash Brothers Mills and Gay combined for 5-21 shooting.

Please popvich put these two guys on ice for the last five upcoming losses

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Mc got: "It's night like this that we are lucky to have Derozan."
    We're probably the only team in the league to have sports journalists whose number one priority isn't to cover the news but to protect the reputation of the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker was 4/6 from 3pt range. Mills was 1/6. All the shots Mills took should have gone to Walker, instead. Obviously. But it’s the Spurs. We don’t do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR was especially bad

Really bad on D

Worse way worse than normal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're probably the only team in the league to have sports journalists whose number one priority isn't to cover the news but to protect the reputation of the franchise.
    Borrowing a quote from a media head I saw this week the 'reporters' San Antonio has are stenographers for whatever the Spurs execs (popvich entirely) say. Not an iota of criticism for how our legendary coach has run this team since the start of the 2019-2020 season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is very White reliant. Nobody else besides Lonnie can make a 3 in the starting line up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We suck at defensive rebounds
    Jacob Portal’s defense sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now was she with Whitesnake or Poison?
    Whitesnake

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The frustrating thing is these wins or loses don't mean anything since the Spurs are pretty much locked into this stupid play in game. It seems like the Kings and Pelicans are going to tank their remaining games so the Spurs will be deadlocked into the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The frustrating thing is these wins or loses don't mean anything since the Spurs are pretty much locked into this stupid play in game. It seems like the Kings and Pelicans are going to tank their remaining games so the Spurs will be deadlocked into the play in.
    Even more of a reason for Pop to rest the vets and play the young ones big minutes until the play in (or just before to shake off the rust).

He won't do it though. Mills, Rudy and DeMar get big minutes every night. Patty is so gassed he can barely stand up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even more of a reason for Pop to rest the vets and play the young ones big minutes until the play in (or just before to shake off the rust).

He won't do it though. Mills, Rudy and DeMar get big minutes every night. Patty is so gassed he can barely stand up
    I agree but Pop's ego won't allow it. I suspect Pop is delusional and believe he has a punchers chance of pulling an upset in this stupid play in game by getting his veterans ready to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree but Pop's ego won't allow it. I suspect Pop is delusional and believe he has a punchers chance of pulling an upset in this stupid play in game by getting his veterans ready to play.
    I completely disagree, his only purpose is to teach the young ones how to play on both ends and especially on D(his favorite end) and develope and when they don't follow his orders they go in his dog house, it's that simple. I don't think he expects much this early in their career but he wants to see improvement. As for the vets, they are getting paid, they have to play to justify their salary. You can't just play young guys who are injury prone as well, heavy minutes, you have to play the vets, that's why you have a big roster evn more so in this ridiculous schedule.
    Our main problem is that we can't shoot not only from three but overall, can't shoot midrange(outside of Demar), can't shoot the three(not even Patty can any more). There is no talent here. Pop the GM/POBO failed miserably

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ego could be in play.. keep in mind he signs of on the player contracts.. end of season he has to justify to ownership the return they get on contracts.. meaning if Patty and Rudy arnt playing that ain't good look on pop.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually greek spurs fan is pretty much saying what im alluding to.

As president he also the coach. Not the ideal mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I completely disagree, his only purpose is to teach the young ones how to play on both ends and especially on D(his favorite end) and develope and when they don't follow his orders they go in his dog house, it's that simple. I don't think he expects much this early in their career but he wants to see improvement. As for the vets, they are getting paid, they have to play to justify their salary. You can't just play young guys who are injury prone as well, heavy minutes, you have to play the vets, that's why you have a big roster evn more so in this ridiculous schedule.
    Our main problem is that we can't shoot not only from three but overall, can't shoot midrange(outside of Demar), can't shoot the three(not even Patty can any more). There is no talent here. Pop the GM/POBO failed miserably
    This doesn't make sense...the vets play horribly on both offense AND defense and nothing changes for them...but when Luka had his string of good games when Gay was out, he gets benched

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't make sense...the vets play horribly on both offense AND defense and nothing changes for them...but when Luka had his string of good games when Gay was out, he gets benched
    Offense just craters whenever he is on the lineup.

Thread Information