Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    https://apnews.com/article/biden-cor...dfb4157987bf80

In the fourth month of his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating sits at 63%. When it comes to the new Democratic president’s handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.
    The AP-NORC poll also shows an uptick in Americans’ overall optimism about the state of the country. Fifty-four percent say the country is on the right track, higher than at any point in AP-NORC polls conducted since 2017; 44% think the nation is on the wrong track.
    His lowest approval rating thus far is also higher than Trump's highest (48%).

Good to have a real president again boys, even if he looks like the crypt keeper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://apnews.com/article/biden-cor...dfb4157987bf80

His lowest approval rating thus far is also higher than Trump's highest (48%).

Good to have a real president again boys, even if he looks like the crypt keeper
    Trump with a 48% approval rate?

Was it when he caught covid because I approved that!

Almost made me believe there was a god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised that 47% of Republicans agree with his pandemic handlong. I'm sure the rubes will say this is fake though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polls are faked.
    Left been ratio'd.
    Come to terms.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...left+ratio%27d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised that 47% of Republicans agree with his pandemic handlong. I'm sure the rubes will say this is fake though
    Derptacular answered your call.

You trained him well.

Does he do any other tricks besides being pathetic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mad. No one's buying your loser

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe it because there's a vaccine...simple question simple answer...numbers be same if other guy won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony is the one thing Trump admin did do well was operation Warp Speed, and Biden got the benefit of it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Society is reopening from lockdown. Chauvin will be punished. And the stimulus checks keep on comin. Everything is hunky dory.

Politics is no longer being force fed down our throats. And the little coverage that does appear is a filtered picture of unity, healing and progress.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Society is reopening from lockdown. Chauvin will be punished. And the stimulus checks keep on comin. Everything is hunky dory.

Politics is no longer being force fed down our throats. And the little coverage that does appear is a filtered picture of unity, healing and progress.

weren’t you supposed to be moving? Was Poland closed again?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony is the one thing Trump admin did do well was operation Warp Speed, and Biden got the benefit of it.
    Warp Speed was purchasing program with Trash trying buy vaccine as a election tactic.

Biden would have obviously paid Warp Speed and has bought plenty of vaccine to help the country, while promoting vaccination heavily

rather than Trash trying to re-elect himself while hiding that that he and Melania had been vaccinated.

Because he is not leader, Trash is still not telling his cult mob to get vaccinated.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol you said you don't follow the news

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The (non) irony is Chumpettes believe any favorable poll put in front of their face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of derptacular being bothered by "fake" polls saying "fake president" Sleepy Joe Biden is doing better than the one-term, former guy.

Obviously, he needs to come to terms as he has no hand in the matter.

I wonder how often he gets nightmares of Sleepy Joe schlonging down trump in the debates and election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is ratio'd?

Its like your cult is speaking a whole other language.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Warp Speed was purchasing program with Trash trying buy vaccine as a election tactic.

Actually, it was a lot more than a "purchasing program". It was actually a pretty well run partnership with drug companies that identified the best COVID-19 vaccine candidates and helped speed up clinical trials and scale up production.

I'm sure Biden would have done just as well if not better but credit where credit is due.... and perhaps it really should go to Dr. Moncef Slaoui but at least Trump didn't screw it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is ratio'd?

Its like your cult is speaking a whole other language.
    Most of his retorts are word salad and gibberish, he is mentally ill

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's motivation was to get re-elected, hoping throwing $Bs at Warp Speed would do it.

The Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed

The Trump administration quietly took around $10 billion from a fund meant to help hospitals and health care providers affected by Covid-19 and used the money to bankroll Operation Warp Speed contracts,

The Department of Health and Human Services appears to have used a financial maneuver that allowed officials to spend the money without telling Congress,

Now, the Biden administration is refusing to say whether the outlay means there will be less money available for hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, and other providers.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/03/02/...on-warp-speed/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's motivation was to get re-elected, hoping throwing $Bs at Warp Speed would do it.

The Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed
    And it was worth every penny for the country when you consider the lives saved and benefit to the economy.

Without huge amounts of money spent, we simply wouldn't have had the spectacularly successful mRNA vaccines this quickly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever Warp Speed positives may have been, they didn't come close of offsetting Trash's 500K dead Americans and the cratered economy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny watching people like Derp try and tout Operation Ward Speed while simultaneously claiming corona is a hoax and the vaccines are chip laced control devices or whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump got ratio'd pretty bad on November 3

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny watching people like Derp try and tout Operation Ward Speed while simultaneously claiming corona is a hoax and the vaccines are chip laced control devices or whatever
    yeah I still haven’t figured out how cuomo is a murderer, if covid isn’t real.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same polls also had Biden winning Wisconsin by 17%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of his retorts are word salad and gibberish, he is mentally ill
    I finally googled it, and found it in the urban dictionary.

It is when a reply to an original post gets more likes than the original post.

Probably something he heard someone smarter than himself say.

Thread Information