Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The one termer... ha ha
    That one term was enough to make Madonna threaten to blow up the White House the day he moved into it.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself than he has naught
    To say the words he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one term was enough to make Madonna threaten to blow up the White House the day he moved into it.

Just shows ta go ya.
    Hey, the day he won, I prognosticated here he would finish his term, despite all the Russia BS at the time. He did.

Just a shame his legacy is going to be that he was a bitter sore loser that didn't want to let go of the wheel, tbh... , if he doesn't fumble the pandemic so badly, he's still in the white house...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself than he has naught
    To say the words he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel.
    I stand before you truly proud of what we have achieved together. We did what we came here to do, and so much more. This week we inaugurate a new administration and pray for its success in keeping America safe and prosperous. We extend our best wishes, and we also want them to have luck, a very important word," Trump said in his last speech from the White House.

He bent the knee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, the day he won, I prognosticated here he would finish his term, despite all the Russia BS at the time. He did.

Just a shame his legacy is going to be that he was a bitter sore loser that didn't want to let go of the wheel, tbh... , if he doesn't fumble the pandemic so badly, he's still in the white house...
    Well, you all over his first term and robbed him of his second term. I wouldn't let go of that wheel either, El. No way, not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

He's the greatest President to walk the face of the earth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you all over his first term and robbed him of his second term. I wouldn't let go of that wheel either, El. No way, not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

According to most americans, he is not. Actually, he is ranking close to last
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    According to most americans, he is not. Actually, he is ranking close to last
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
    I ain't nobody's fart catcher, fred.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't nobody's fart catcher, fred.
    I know, you live in an alt reality like all the other maga dumb supporters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know, you live in an alt reality like all your maga dumb supporters.
    75 million strong!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75 million strong!!!
    More than that.
    Don't forget that the program(s) was fractionally counting our votes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75 million strong!!!
    that's a lot of idiots

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All he had to do was pretend to give a about the pandemic and he would have beaten the corpse of Biden. But his legacy will be 15 cases going on zero and injecting disinfectant and trying to overthrow democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp uses gab for free, has no say in how it works, they control his access to information, he has no privacy there, and they also ban users for breaking their TOS

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All he had to do was pretend to give a about the pandemic and he would have beaten the corpse of Biden. But his legacy will be 15 cases going on zero and injecting disinfectant and trying to overthrow democracy.
    Mornin' fart face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's sleeping in the bed he made. He was the worst president in my lifetime, easily. Absolutely panicked when his first serious crisis came about, and tried to talk his way out of it, as every seasoned NY conman does (and I know them well, I lived in the area for 20 years).

He's still trying to talk his way out of his own ups. C'est la vie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's sleeping in the bed he made. He was the worst president in my lifetime, easily. Absolutely panicked when his first serious crisis came about, and tried to talk his way out of it, as every seasoned NY conman does (and I know them well, I lived in the area for 20 years).

And mother er Biden is now at 210k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger. Ain't even been in there 6 months, El.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to most americans, he ranks between number 42 and 44 for the worst president out of 45

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And mother er Biden is now at 210k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger. Ain't even been in there 6 months, El.
    He inherited a massive health crisis. Second Dem president that gets handed a hot potato after a GOP disaster, smh...

We'll be lucky if he's still alive by the time he hits 450k, tbh... I'm sure you'll remind us though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He inherited a massive health crisis. Second Dem president that gets handed a hot potato after a GOP disaster, smh...

We'll be lucky if he's still alive by the time he hits 450k, tbh... I'm sure you'll remind us though
    ...I'd give my left nut for that, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I'd give my left nut for that, El.
    Are you ready for Kamala to take over? I don't think I am.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    According to most americans, he ranks between number 42 and 44 for the worst president out of 45
    I'm like J.B. Books, fred; I live unherded.

I've said it before, but it bears repe ion; his finest moment was the -both sides- moment. It was tense that night, fredster as I recall. He was vacillating twixt holding fast to -both sides- and abandoning it for the old standby,,,"white's fault 100%."

I woke up twist in the sheets, rolled over and pressed the remote button to CNN. They was settin' it up as if he'd come out and roll over. Nope. God bless him, he came out, found Acosta to his right and lit that up.

I ain't cried that hard since D. Fish took Kobe by the scruff of the neck at 13 down third quarter and lit that SOB up..."stop whining, get the in the paint and go to in' work. NOW!"

We know what the result was:::long story short,,,LAPD SWAT had to come into Staples and drag Rasheed out still in his Celtic uni. tee, hee.

Back to the Trumpster...he stood tall that morning. It's when I lodged my heart into this great man and I've never looked back and I never will.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you ready for Kamala to take over? I don't think I am.
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. Same tired old bags (TOSB). But obviously that is the way (we) want it. I don't understand it if I lived to be a 100, but it's as plain as the nose on my face. I had 4 years with Trump and I'm ever so grateful for that, and I'll take it to the grave.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm like J.B. Books, fred; I live unherded.

I've said it before, but it bears repe ion; his finest moment was the -both sides- moment. It was tense that night, fredster as I recall. He was vacillating twixt holding fast to -both sides- and abandoning it for the old standby,,,"white's fault 100%."

I woke up twist in the sheets, rolled over and pressed the remote button to CNN. They was settin' it up as if he'd come out and roll over. Nope. God bless him, he came out, found Acosta to his right and lit that up.

I ain't cried that hard since D. Fish took Kobe by the scruff of the neck at 13 down third quarter and lit that SOB up..."stop whining, get the in the paint and go to in' work. NOW!"

We know what the result was:::long story short,,,LAPD SWAT had to come into Staples and drag Rasheed out still in his Celtic uni. tee, hee.

Back to the Trumpster...he stood tall that morning. It's when I lodged my heart into this great man and I've never looked back and I never will.
    Between number 42 and 44 for worst US president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. Same tired old bags (TOSB). But obviously that is the way (we) want it. I don't understand it if I lived to be a 100, but it's as plain as the nose on my face. I had 4 years with Trump and I'm ever so grateful for that, and I'll take it to the grave.
    Nobody is taking that away from you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Between number 42 and 44 for worst US president
    Don't be boilin' down around here, fred. I do the boilin' down. I invented it, gd it!

Thread Information