Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody is taking that away from you.
    But your side grudges it, El, "you're" jealous of what we had because you've never had that with a President.

(They) went down there and risked their lives for this President. If they do it again, they'll be shot to death en masse. They broke and entered for him, because they devoutly believe he's been wronged, his Presidency trashed the first time and robbed the second time. They didn't go down there just because of this past election, but also because of the first.

If I were standing there on the Elipse? that day would I have traveled on down there and broke and entered with my fellows? No. I'm a realist, we weren't and we aren't going to win this. I knew that election night. It was and remains astounding that so many of the [75 million] are such hard core believers. They are truly intractable. It is a curse and a tribute.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be boilin' down around here, fred. I do the boilin' down. I invented it, gd it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your side grudges it, El, "you're" jealous of what we had because you've never had that with a President.

(They) went down there and risked their lives for this President. If they do it again, they'll be shot to death en masse. They broke and entered for him, because they devoutly believe he's been wronged, his Presidency trashed the first time and robbed the second time. They didn't go down there just because of this past election, but also because of the first.

If I were standing there on the Elipse? that day would I have traveled on down there and broke and entered with my fellows? No. I'm a realist, we weren't and we aren't going to win this. I knew that election night. It was and remains astounding that so many of the [75 million] are such hard core believers. They are truly intractable. It is a curse and a tribute.
    Jealous of politics? No thanks. You got duped, the whole romanticism thing ain't hiding it. Hopefully he didn't scam you for too much campaign money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be boilin' down around here, fred. I do the boilin' down. I invented it, gd it!
    sorry truth hurts but nobody thinks that your president did a good job. The entire world made fun of him for his stupidity but you have the right to think that he is great, that just shows your level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jealous of politics? No thanks. You got duped, the whole romanticism thing ain't hiding it. Hopefully he didn't scam you for too much campaign money.
    thinking welfare queen dale has change to spare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welfare queen? Please explain.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that just shows that there are more stupid and/or naive people than expected. The easiness with which they have been manipulated and they don't even see it is scary in a way. That shows how easily fascism can rise. Just keep repeating a lie and at some point all the simple minds will finally believe it because they cannot accept to lose.

Even if you take away his stupidity, racism, rudeness; trump's achievements are not that great. He inherited an healthy economy not like the 2008 one. He pretty much obtained the same economic growth, drop in unemployment as Obama while multiplying the deficit by 2.5 when Obama divided it by 3. Wage corrected for inflation didn't increase for the vast majority of the population. And I'm talking pre-covid here. His management of the Covid crisis was just pathetic and more people died because of him.

The only reason people like yourself like him is the way he talks about immigrants because you believe that your pathetic life is due to them taking money away from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a cult. Wouldn't surprise me one bit he sold his 35 year old couch to donate $20 to the cause, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welfare queen? Please explain.
    he's been crying about the $2000 vs $1400 checks after years of ostensibly being against handouts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's been crying about the $2000 vs $1400 checks after years of ostensibly being against handouts
    Yes but, Biden did say “$2,000 checks out the door” if Ossoff and Warnock won.

I knew what he meant, but that was a mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ues but, Biden did say “$2,000 checks out the door” if Ossoff and Warnock won.

I knew knew what he meant, but that was a mistake.
    yeah, im not even getting into the merits of that. when a guy who rails against handouts and welfare is demanding that he get more of it, i'm going to call him a welfare queen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, im not even getting into the merits of that. when a guy who rails against handouts and welfare is demanding that he get more of it, i'm going to call him a welfare queen
    Fact remains, there was no 2,000 check. Not that I’m sore about that, but the gripes are kind of understandable. Biden goofed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that just shows that there are more stupid and/or naive people than expected. The easiness with which they have been manipulated and they don't even see it is scary in a way. That shows how easily fascism can rise. Just keep repeating a lie and at some point all the simple minds will finally believe it because they cannot accept to lose.

Even if you take away his stupidity, racism, rudeness; trump's achievements are not that great. He inherited an healthy economy not like the 2008 one. He pretty much obtained the same economic growth, drop in unemployment as Obama while multiplying the deficit by 2.5 when Obama divided it by 3. Wage corrected for inflation didn't increase for the vast majority of the population. And I'm talking pre-covid here. His management of the Covid crisis was just pathetic and more people died because of him.

The only reason people like yourself like him is the way he talks about immigrants because you believe that your pathetic life is due to them taking money away from you.
    Please. Mother er Biden is a race hustler extraordinaire, fred. Setting black against white from day one of his Hussein's Presidency and now doing the same damn thing in his own fake Presidency. He's a reprehensible child predator with race baiting tendencies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fact remains, there was no 2,000 check. Not that I’m sore about that, but the gripes are kind of understandable. Biden goofed.
    Christ-a-mighty, I had to drag you to it, kickin' & a screamin', but your parroting of me is admirable, Winester, though long overdue, son.

I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden lied, 21, like a cheap rug from the $ store, then had the temerity to lift Trump's wallet for the $600! LMFAO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes but, Biden did say “$2,000 checks out the door” if Ossoff and Warnock won.

I knew what he meant, but that was a mistake.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, the wife knew what he meant too, but I'm short 1200 smackers because mother er Biden is a liar and a thief and I ain't lettin' ya's ever forget it.

I gotcha's!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry truth hurts but nobody thinks that your president did a good job. The entire world made fun of him for his stupidity but you have the right to think that he is great, that just shows your level
    ... he remains the greatest President to walk the face of the earth.

Your fake President is a mother er and a race baiting coward, fred and a wanton thief.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (He) still calls the house once-a-week. It's on the Caller ID [DTrump]...tee, hee.

Girl: "who is it?"
    Dale: "President Trump."

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a cult. Wouldn't surprise me one bit he sold his 35 year old couch to donate $20 to the cause, tbh...
    Nobody gets my couch, ever.

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (He) still calls the house once-a-week. It's on the Caller ID [DTrump]...tee, hee.

Girl: "who is it?"
    Dale: "President Trump."

tee, hee.
    lmao, the grift never ends...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The mother er offered it in order to secure those 2 Georgia seats. Got 'em then stole $600 a piece from Americans, then robbed President Trump as part of the theft.

I ain't ever lettin' ya forget it, 21.

Uh, uh.

ha, ha.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. Mother er Biden is a race hustler extraordinaire, fred. Setting black against white from day one of his Hussein's Presidency and now doing the same damn thing in his own fake Presidency. He's a reprehensible child predator with race baiting tendencies.
    What I keep about you post is that you are not capable of defending his results. No wonder why trump is seen as the 2 to 4th worst president in US history

the rest about Biden is the same BS you guys have been told to repeat all the time, not worth answering that much crap

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Trump was pretty much viewed how people have been viewing France and the French for the last few hundred years, sans the culture.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Trump was pretty much viewed how people have been viewing France and the French for the last few hundred years, sans the culture.
    Arrogant, agreed.
    Bad with business, agreed.
    Atheist, agreed.
    Cheating on his spouse, agreed.
    In shape, disagreed.
    Educated, disagreed.
    Cultured, disagreed.
    Culinary taste, disagreed.

I agree that he took all the bad attributes of the French and none of the qualities

Thread Information