Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Databases don't tend to just delete themselves.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, derp.

Why can't you comment on your Trump's blog posts?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you hate freedom of speech, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, nobody cares what the big loser says... if we did, we would go look it up on twitter... oh wait, rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Databases don't tend to just delete themselves.
    On the other hand, you have no trouble eating up fake news...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election. Even the database was illegally deleted after the subpoena to produce the information.

Senate President Fann has invited Maricopa County officials to a public hearing on May 18 to allow them the opportunity to try to explain what happened to the missing databases, ballots, and other significant issues.

The Fake News and Lamestream Media is doing everything they can not to cover this major story. They just refuse to talk or report about it. They don’t want the United States or World to see what is going on with our corrupt, third world election.
    why did republicans cheat trump out of the election derp?

rs controlled governorship and both houses last year in Arizona. They all swore allegiance to trump. Why would they cheat him?

Also, derp, could you actually post the letter cited, not the gab screen shot. It makes you look even dumber when you do that

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    On the other hand, you have no trouble eating up fake news...
    DEBOONKED!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ made you log in/log out, lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever you say pussy. You're the forums bukkake rag and have been for over a decade. No one gives a what you think
    Does it seem like I give a what I am to you pussies? Nah not at all... I don't think you quite get it bud. You're a bro and you mean absolutely nothing to me as you try your hardest to attract more s here on ST to be eFriends with. So edgy Leet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it seem like I give a what I am to you pussies?
    I have no beef here, but it actually does look like you give very much a or three, if we're being honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no beef here, but it actually does look like you give very much a or three, if we're being honest.
    If we're being completely honest here others want to stifle discourse here unless it's in agreement with their line of thinking. This is why yall, not necessarily you however I've seen you use other tactics, to shut down discourse when it doesn't agree with yall's line of thinking.

If you all have an issue with me and want to continue to tell me I wish death on others daily, lmfao, or telling me how much I care about this or that then so be it. Or better yet stop responding to me from here on out and off already. It's that easy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're being completely honest here others want to stifle discourse here unless it's in agreement with their line of thinking. This is why yall, not necessarily you however I've seen you use other tactics, to shut down discourse when it doesn't agree with yall's line of thinking.

If you all have an issue with me and want to continue to tell me I wish death on others daily, lmfao, or telling me how much I care about this or that then so be it. Or better yet stop responding to me from here on out and off already. It's that easy!
    You want to discuss it, kori?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ See kind of like this er above. I haven't read anything by him in like 2 yrs yet he continues on bugging the out of me as if I care to read his bull . If I had to guess he is claiming I care a lot and will post about him or what he had to say. Am I right as always?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori just stifled that discourse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori s entire post history is he calling dudes es or weak males, or him saying commies burn in , etc. Yeah man, some real high level discourse right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori s entire post history is he calling dudes es or weak males, or him saying commies burn in , etc. Yeah man, some real high level discourse right there.
    Truth hurts huh ya ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but I'm sure your feelings do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but I'm sure your feelings do
    I don't have feelings bro or at least that's what my ex told me.

Keep being the that you are bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We just disagreed and we talked about it in a fairly respectful manner, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just disagreed and we talked about it in a fairly respectful manner, tbh...

I don't got any ill will towards you bro. We good!

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I have just learned, through leaks in the mainstream media, that after being under investigation from the time I came down the escalator 5 ˝ years ago, including the fake Russia Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 year, $48M, No Collusion Mueller Witch Hunt, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and others, that the Democrat New York Attorney General has “informed” my organization that their “investigation” is no longer just a civil matter but also potentially a “criminal” investigation working with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into “every aspect” of my real estate dealings. She swore that she would “definitely sue” me. She boasted on video that she would be, and I quote, “a real pain in the ass.” She declared, “just wait until I’m in the Attorney General’s office,” and, ”I’ve got my eyes on Trump Tower.” She also promised that, if elected, she would “join with law enforcement and other Attorney Generals across this nation in removing this President from office,” and, “It’s important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.” The Attorney General made each of these statements, not after having had an opportunity to actually look at the facts, but BEFORE she was even elected, BEFORE she had seen even a shred of evidence. This is something that happens in failed third world countries, not the United States. If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free cons utional democracy. Likewise, the District Attorney’s office has been going after me for years based on a lying, discredited low life, who was not listened to or given credibility by other prosecutorial offices, and sentenced to 3 years in prison for lying and other events unrelated to me. These investigations have also been going on for years with members and associates of the Trump Organization being viciously attacked, harassed, and threatened, in order to say anything bad about the 45th President of the United States. This would include having to make up false stories. Numerous do ents, all prepared by large and prestigious law and accounting firms, have been examined, and many hours of testimony have been taken from many people, some of whom I have not seen in years. These Democrat offices are consumed with this political and partisan Witch Hunt at a time when crime is up big in New York City, shootings are up 97%, murders are up 45%, a rate not seen in 40 years, drugs and criminals are pouring into our Country in record numbers from our now unprotected Southern Border, and people are fleeing New York for other much safer locations to live. But the District Attorney and Attorney General are possessed, at an unprecedented level, with destroying the political fortunes of President Donald J. Trump and the almost 75 million people who voted for him, by far the highest number ever received by a sitting President. That is what these investigations are all about—a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States. Working in conjunction with Washington, these Democrats want to silence and cancel millions of voters because they don’t want “Trump” to run again. As people are being killed on the sidewalks of New York at an unprecedented rate, as drugs and crime of all kinds are flowing through New York City at record levels, with absolutely nothing being done about it, all they care about is taking down Trump. Our movement, which started with the Great Election Win of 2016, is perhaps the biggest and most powerful in the history of our Country. But the Democrats want to cancel the Make America Great Again movement, not by Making America First, but by Making America Last. No President has been treated the way I have. With all of the crime and corruption you read about with others, nothing happens, they only go after Donald Trump. After prosecutorial efforts the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, they failed to stop me in Washington, so they turned it over to New York to do their dirty work. This is what I have been going through for years. It’s a very sad and dangerous tale for our Country, but it is what it is, and we will overcome together. I have built a great company, employed thousands of people, and all I do is get unfairly attacked and abused by a corrupt political system. It would be so wonderful if the effort used against President Donald J. Trump, who lowered taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Veterans, created Space Force, fixed our border, produced our vaccine in record-setting time (years ahead of what was anticipated), and made our Country great and respected again, and so much more, would be focused on the ever more dangerous sidewalks and streets of New York. If these prosecutors focused on real issues, crime would be obliterated, and New York would be great and free again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody got scurred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derptacular still hurt by news that Don jr was cucked!

He a tranny lover too much like OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information