Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you've mistaken me for a defender of the CDC, you haven't followed the trend of my posts carefully, Mongo

Last edited by Winehole23; 05-15-2021 at 12:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you've mistaken me for a defender of the CDC, you haven't followed the trend of my posts carefully, Mongo

Do you think the CDC should receive public funding to study gun related violence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Study all you want. I don't think the CDC needs public funding to provide a biased leadership the outcome they paid for. They've proven time and again that they bow to political pressure, and you likely won't get objective analysis from politically motivated research.
    CDC worked for a biased leader in trump and still recommended masks and social distancing throughout his last year in office, and rejected his touted HQC as treatment for covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think the CDC should receive public funding to study gun related violence?
    Consider it stipulated it shouldn't. I already agreed to this, Mongo. The CDC sucks.

Is this a pure hypothetical or is it being considered?

Won't hurt my feelings too much if they do study it on my dime, tbh!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or the cops trying to actually stop the insurrection not pulling their guns and just getting beat up or pepper sprayed by the peaceful protest that involved trying to get at Congressmen with armed assailants. And the red team votes not to recognize the police defending the Capitol. Do you think if they peaceful protestors actually found Nancy Pelosi she would have gone unharmed?
    The cops were spraying too, peeg.

Yes, I do, they'd a teased and tormented Nancy like they did by putting their feet up on her desk and stealing her White Out, but they didn't sack the place, peeg. Now of course they're going to made to crawl like dogs for the rest of their lives, while the cop that shot that unarmed woman to death was feted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf. How is this not worthy of a ban.

Wishing death. Wtf.

De able.
    Your logic is so flawed and that right there should be the real grounds worthy of a ban. You're a ing re like the rest and if I'm not mistaken you're also the adult who likes to prey upon children you ing pedophile! What now pedo? You going to claim children aren't your taste anymore since you day dream about ing your aunt too? We should hang people like yourself pedo Apa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishing other posters dead is one of Joey's go-tos, it's practically his standard greeting.
    Did I wish that dude death? No, I simply stated he might die from the vaccine eventually... You and Apa probably have the same taste for preying on children tbh. Two stupid degenerate re s yall both are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or the cops trying to actually stop the insurrection not pulling their guns and just getting beat up or pepper sprayed by the peaceful protest that involved trying to get at Congressmen with armed assailants. And the red team votes not to recognize the police defending the Capitol. Do you think if they peaceful protestors actually found Nancy Pelosi she would have gone unharmed?
    lol the insurrection! hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC is the Flowers in the Attic of the federal government, and people who pretend they are strictly a science based en y are either ignorant or delusional.
    These people are in a ing cult bro and they only know what daddy Biden(Obummer), Shwaub, Gates, Fauci, and the like have to say as well as all 3 letter agencies. It's quite astonishing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kw white knighting DMC, birds of a feather

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kw white knighting DMC, birds of a feather
    Why don't you ask us some more re ed questions like, "Can DJT still be impeached?"

You offer nothing worth a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    took the GOP ~ 3 weeks to get over a mob attack on the US Capitol to prevent certification of the Electoral College tallies.
    Just like everything the left pushes it's nothing but hyperbole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC worked for a biased leader in trump and still recommended masks and social distancing throughout his last year in office, and rejected his touted HQC as treatment for covid
    So there's an exception and somehow that exonerates them or are you once again just being a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consider it stipulated it shouldn't. I already agreed to this, Mongo. The CDC sucks.

Is this a pure hypothetical or is it being considered?

Won't hurt my feelings too much if they do study it on my dime, tbh!
    Seems like you two disagree, since Philo offered an exception and somehow wants to ride with it.

If you don't know the history behind that question you're not qualified to discuss it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like you two disagree, since Philo offered an exception and somehow wants to ride with it.
    I was paying no mind to your parley with sr21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there's an exception and somehow that exonerates them or are you once again just being a ?
    exonerate them from what?

you're the one who claims they presuppose the outcomes of their studies based on who is in charge. citation needed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Good gawd. Isn't this the laborious back and forth that DMC allegedly blocked me for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exonerate them from what?

you're the one who claims they presuppose the outcomes of their studies based on who is in charge. citation needed
    Again if you don't know the history of the CDC and gun research funding you should brush up on it. I don't want to do a one-point lesson here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (DMC folds his cards and declares victory)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dUz hEe hAvE hAnD?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should study the guns -- especially since DMC fears it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should study the guns -- especially since DMC fears it.
    look, it's not like we had a science based gun policy up til now, so much the worse for him if a policy arm of the US government pushes public policy. his fears it won't really be science based are crocodile tears. gun owners have never had it so good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration has pulled more than $2 billion out of programs authorized by Congress for COVID-19 testing, emergency medical supplies and other health needs — and is spending it on shelter for the 45,000 unaccompanied migrant children that have flooded across the US border this year.

Could you imagine if Trump this

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the insurrection! hahaha
    OH Yeah.

The PEACEFUL protest where the Vice President his pants while running!

Yeah that thingy.

Thread Information