San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills passed it to Walker so he could get the TO. Nice

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully kings win out. I want this season to be over already
    Yup. Best way to get back at PATFO for the mess they created by choking a play-in spot in the last week of the season. The old man and his army of puppets deserve the humiliation. Also, gives us a better pick too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of energy Spurs have had to exert the past 2 seasons is mind-boggling. They either have large leads that evaporate. Or fight their way back to almost come back and win a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That win against the Kings was so damn pointless.

Lol @ "We can beat the Lakers in the play-in" crew.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember, they(Pop/Buford/Wright) chose to trade Kawhi for Derozan because they wanted to "compete". Would love to ask Pop how that's working out for 'em.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    That win against the Kings was so damn pointless.

Lol @ "We can beat the Lakers in the play-in" crew.
    Peak delusion from morons that still believe the Spurs/Lakers compe ion is a thing. That rivalry died when Duncan retired and the rapist erupted into a ball of flames.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember, they(Pop/Buford/Wright) chose to trade Kawhi for Derozan because they wanted to "compete". Would love to ask Pop how that's working out for 'em.
    You should read the thread where timvp tried to spin the Derozan trade at the time to make it look like it was a good move trading Nephew and Danny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp...

1:04

Keldon Johnson personal foul

94 - 96

1:08

RJ Barrett steps out of bounds turnover 94 - 96
    What happened next? How does it go from Barrett turnover to
    Play by Play reads:

"Julius Randle makes 21-foot jumper"

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    You should read the thread where timvp tried to spin the Derozan trade at the time to make it look like it was a good move trading Nephew and Danny
    I remember him trying to sell the fanbase on Derozan - "He's a top 15 player!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk why y’all still be bringing up Kawhi lmao any trade where a star player wants out of town is gonna get fleeced, we’re just lucky we got Keldon out of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk why y’all still be bringing up Kawhi lmao any trade where a star player wants out of town is gonna get fleeced, we’re just lucky we got Keldon out of it
    I mean have you seen the trades for star players since? , the Pelicans got three first round picks for Jrue ing Holiday.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue is trying to "compete" when they should have went for a rebuild. What did the three years of the Derozan era accomplish besides treadmill finishes and drafting middle of the road talent with those picks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue is trying to "compete" when they should have went for a rebuild. What did the three years of the Derozan era accomplish besides treadmill finishes and drafting middle of the road talent with those picks?
    I wouldn’t say they drafted middle of the road talent, people are over the moon for Lonnie around here, Devin looks solid, and Keldon would go top 7 in a redraft for his draft class imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t say they drafted middle of the road talent, people are over the moon for Lonnie around here, Devin looks solid, and Keldon would go top 7 in a redraft for his draft class imo.
    They'd of had Lonnie regardless of the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd of had Lonnie regardless of the trade.
    The year we got Lonnie was the year kawhi sat out tho, he might as well have been gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT WAS OVER TURNED ON CHALLENGE YOU PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE
    Overturned in the Spurs favor.

(01:08) [Spurs] COACH'S CHALLENGE (CALL OVERTURNED) [Spurs] retain their timeout

Get some therapy for your fentanyl use before it's too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched the 2nd half delayed.

- During that 3rd quarter run, Eubanks made a slow rotation over to double Randle. Pop calls timeout.
    He seemingly throws these things away when he wants.
    Vassell had to utilise one because couldn’t get the ball inbounds. Not surprisingly, we didn’t have them when it counted.

- Why do the Spurs run players into the ground when it’s a 15ish lead, (eg. Toronto road game), yet down 2 with 5 seconds to go allow 3-4 seconds of clock to run before fouling, just waiting to get out of the arena?
    This team…just confounding at times.

- Hopefully DDR iso-balled his way into the hearts of NY fans and brass in the 4th and out of the SA coaching staffs (and the fans he has left here).
    He, coincidentally was involved little scoring wise in what should of been the game changing run in the 3rd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The year we got Lonnie was the year kawhi sat out tho, he might as well have been gone
    Your point was the Kawhi trade netted them Lonnie, which it didn't.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me it's not even about a win or a loss. Watching these players is sort of tortuous. Such an ugly style of basketball. My god, it *almost* makes me miss Marco and his off-ball cutting, leaning 3 pointers, and other goofy stylistic flourishes. Our players have such little feel for the game. None of our expiring vets should return. Unfortunately, I'm trying to figure out how many it will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me it's not even about a win or a loss. Watching these players is sort of tortuous. Such an ugly style of basketball. My god, it *almost* makes me miss Marco and his off-ball cutting, leaning 3 pointers, and other goofy stylistic flourishes. Our players have such little feel for the game. None of our expiring vets should return. Unfortunately, I'm trying to figure out how many it will be.
    I wouldn't hate having Gay back tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THERE ARNT JUST COACHES CHALLENGE
    The play by play read "COACH'S CHALLENGE".

Lots of good opiate and alcohol rehabs out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rank of who should be gone -
    1) popvich
    1b) DeRozan
    3) Mills
    3b) Gay

Either of the first two will be a road to more entertaining basketball night to night

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless one of them becomes an all-star then them being a treadmill team was a waste of time. Highly unlikely one of those 3 guys becomes an all-star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped watching when the Knicks got the lead early in the fourth, and as much as I hate losing honestly it’s the best thing right now I know we’re locked into the 10th seed most likely but if we can improve our draft spot at all that would be a big win in my book
    Spurs are stuck in 10th even with them losing all of their games. It really feels like preseason watching these games because win or lose the spurs status is set.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't hate having Gay back tbh.
    I see no big reason to, but I admit he plays a position of need.

Thread Information