Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New Yorkers don’t seem to care about that Cuomo deviancy. Nor about how badly Andrew Yang is clowning himself as he runs for mayor. (He’s leading the clown cart.) lol
    Or, that black fellow in Virginia who did rape and just said point blank..."I ain't leavin'."

That fool up in Minnesota was a fool to leave. What was his name? (Al Franken!) Those jobs are once in a lifetime jobs that come along once in a lifetime and he walked away because he was playing grab ass with a girl? They'd have to drag me away at gunpoint. I'd barricade myself in there like in -Robo Cop-..."I want a recount and this time I want to win. And I want a new car that gets real ty gas mileage." I'd add this..."And I want a gross of Nemo's, fresh ones with big asses, por favor, senor'."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Or, that black fellow in Virginia who did rape and just said point blank..."I ain't leavin'."

That fool up in Minnesota was a fool to leave. What was his name? (Al Franken!) Those jobs are once in a lifetime jobs that come along once in a lifetime and he walked away because he was playing grab ass with a girl? They'd have to drag me away at gunpoint. I'd barricade myself in there like in -Robo Cop-..."I want a recount and this time I want to win. And I want a new car that gets real ty gas mileage." I'd add this..."And I want a gross of Nemo's, fresh ones with big asses, por favor, senor'."
    Franken resigned to avoid more women coming forward, that’s the part no one mentions or knows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Franken resigned to avoid more women coming forward, that’s the part no one mentions or knows.
    I don't think so, Will. They bull-rushed him because the women wanted that seat and (we'd) suspended (due process) then, so, it was available. He regrets it and has stated such.

Me: "No. You want it come get it. But I ain't quittin'. I waited too long and spent a small fortune on that box of ballots in that 58 Chevy's back seat in order to get here. I ain't walkin' away, not for money, marble, nor chalk. Now get the outta here I'm going to watch The Big Valley on the cable. Bye."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't think so, Will. They bull-rushed him because the women wanted that seat and (we'd) suspended (due process) then, so, it was available. He regrets it and has stated such.

Me: "No. You want it come get it. But I ain't quittin'. I waited too long and spent a small fortune on that box of ballots in that 58 Chevy's back seat in order to get here. I ain't walkin' away, not for money, marble, nor chalk. Now get the outta here I'm going to watch The Big Valley on the cable. Bye."
    Meh, everyone who ever worked with him said he was an asshole. If I were in his shoes I definitely wouldn't have stepped down, but I can't say I feel bad for the guy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meh, everyone who ever worked with him said he was an asshole. If I were in his shoes I definitely wouldn't have stepped down, but I can't say I feel bad for the guy.
    I hate to see anybody, friend or foe alike get the short end of a dirty stick when it gets down to brass tacks, Will. Those jobs are so sweet I just can't bring myself to watch somebody cast out of it. Make 'em come and get you. 9 times out of 10 they'll go away like that other idiot Governor? in Virginia who was in black face. He wouldn't leave either. He was ready, but his wife took him by the in' ear lobe and dragged him to that news conference and he got with Jesus because she put the fear of Jesus in him..."Say this, buster brown and don't deviate a word, or, no more dressing in my lingerie, no more spankings, no more strap-on, no more nothing. Let's go. Hold on, let me get a fresh grip on that lobe. Okay, honey, show time!"

Thread Information