Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just confirmation bias. Spurs talk see 54% of those misses and call him a choker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story. Still want him gone by next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When their is a minute left in the game and the Spurs are down by 1 or 2 it's a given Demar will miss the shot to tie or win the game. If he's at the free throw line he will miss at least 1 freethrow or both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u think DeMar is clutch, you need to actually watch the games.... For goodness sakes dude was benched in an elimination game... He racks up those stats vs ty bottom dwelling teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u think DeMar is clutch, you need to actually watch the games.... For goodness sakes dude was benched in an elimination game... He racks up those stats vs ty bottom dwelling teams
    Yeah, what do current stats matter when some guy on the internet who pretends to know Tim Duncan cites a situation that occurred 3 years ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to be honest, it's a strawman argument at its core by my guy FkLA (c'mon, you can do better than this!). Nobody says DeRozan chokes literally every single time. Most people just argue he chokes much more often than is acceptable for a guy being paid what DD is, and having the leading role that DD has on the team. He literally always demands the ball at end-of-games situation, and his results aren't what you want or expect out of a max-paid player. Not to mention you can't at all depend on him when you're down 3, yet we still hand him the ball in those situations...

In the end, it still comes down to the fact that DD doesn't fit the Spurs timeline whatsoever. Him continuing to demand the ball in late game situations is just hindering the young guys from getting those opportunities, making mistakes, and learning from them to be better in the future. Hard pass, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread has huge jinx potential right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and your jinx threads, man.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes this thread on a night where Demar bricks and turns it over every time he touches the ball in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24/26 FTs

elite closer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan ting all over most of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Derozan the max extension now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozon is like 22-24 in clutch free throws

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, what do current stats matter when some guy on the internet who pretends to know Tim Duncan cites a situation that occurred 3 years ago?
    1. 3 years ago was his prime...he is worse now...if he was 9n another team, there's NO WAY we would consider him a clutch player...we would laugh at that notion...

2. Current stats? So ur a stats guy, huh? You're one of those ppl that look at surface level stats and think that's everything? Ppl like u would choose westbrook over tony parker, and AD over Duncan... Since u wanna talk about current stats... CURRENT advanced stats have the Spurs playing better without DeRozan on the floor... Sounds eerily similar to his entire time in Toronto... It's almost like he is a negative impact player... Go figure...

3. It's very obvious I know Tim Duncan... But I'm not here to prove anything to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 minutes of Demar DeRozan in the clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When their is a minute left in the game and the Spurs are down by 1 or 2 it's a given Demar will miss the shot to tie or win the game. If he's at the free throw line he will miss at least 1 freethrow or both.
    The stats says otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. 3 years ago was his prime...he is worse now...if he was 9n another team, there's NO WAY we would consider him a clutch player...we would laugh at that notion...

2. Current stats? So ur a stats guy, huh? You're one of those ppl that look at surface level stats and think that's everything? Ppl like u would choose westbrook over tony parker, and AD over Duncan... Since u wanna talk about current stats... CURRENT advanced stats have the Spurs playing better without DeRozan on the floor... Sounds eerily similar to his entire time in Toronto... It's almost like he is a negative impact player... Go figure...

3. It's very obvious I know Tim Duncan... But I'm not here to prove anything to you

It's soooo obvious you know him, but hey, I know Tim Duncan, too. Great guy, played for the Spurs I think...maybe the Magic, I can't really remember, tbh. He once had the audacity of suggesting that David Robinson's yard gnomes be used to mark "out of bounds". David and I both thought that was silly.

Hey, here's a thought: since it's obvious you know Timmy, maybe you should ask him to teach you about the game of basketball because what's also obvious is that you know nothing about the game.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about every game but im certainly glad he recognised after i think 2 failed trips of iso mode Demar style , that yesterday's game wasn't for him .. thankfully he allowed DJ to take over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell Timmy I said hi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell Timmy I said hi.
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeCloser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs