Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuz giving this situation oxygen

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Kwame. Imagine being bullied by re s like Arenas, Barnes, Stephen A Smith and others just because you're bad at putting orange ball in a hoop.

Literally millions of people making fun of you. Sad. He didn't deserve it. People are cruel

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Kwame. Imagine being bullied by re s like Arenas, Barnes, Stephen A Smith and others just because you're bad at putting orange ball in a hoop.

Literally millions of people making fun of you. Sad. He didn't deserve it. People are cruel
    I don't understand why people focus so much on Kwame Brown when Anthony Bennett is easily the biggest bust of all time. Yet never a peep about him. , Kwame had a more productive career than Michael Olowokandi IMO yet nobody ever talks about him either. What is it about Kwame that makes him so polarizing? Is it MJ? Or maybe constantly being the butt of Stephen A's jokes all the time; like how Javale McGee got famous just because Shaq always made fun of him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people focus so much on Kwame Brown when Anthony Bennett is easily the biggest bust of all time. Yet never a peep about him. , Kwame had a more productive career than Michael Olowokandi IMO yet nobody ever talks about him either. What is it about Kwame that makes him so polarizing? Is it MJ? Or maybe constantly being the butt of Stephen A's jokes all the time; like how Javale McGee got famous just because Shaq always made fun of him
    You summed up pretty well on why kwame gets hated on by people. I will just add the Gasol trade made him a legend in the worst way. It was huge rip off of a trade in which Laker haters included myself would always bring up Kwame being a scrub and how unfair it was. I really do believe if that trade didn't go down then people are not talking about Kwame the way they do. He's still a bust but is probably forgotten much like the Kandi man is along with Bennett.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't know but I think you've made a good point about MJ and POS Smith. And he'd also played for Lakers, the most popular and the most watched team in the NBA

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's weird. Dude played 12 seasons. No one is signing you at year 5 or later based on what they thought you'd be in high school. When I think bust I think Alfrederick Hughes, who was chosen one pick after Karl Malone and whose career highlight was running his Mercedes up the embankment on 281 at 100mph. When do you ever see the #15 pick get outright released before his rookie season is even over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never understood how guys who are tall and physically strong can get bullied. It's do ented MJ has gotten punked by both Robert Parish and Bill Cartwright when they were both with the bulls. I have heard the story where Cartwright confronted Mj in the locker room after MJ was verbally insulting him in front of the team and said to MJ "If you ever talked to me like that again you will never play in the NBA because I will break both of your legs." Parish had a story where MJ called him out in practice and then when he stood up to him he backed off Parish.

I guess in Kwame's defense both of these guys were grown men when they dealt with MJ so he couldn't break them while Kwame was just a kid that didn't have the life experiences to deal with MJ.

MJ is a fake tough guy, nothing new tbh……

So much so that he couldn’t beat the “physical” Pistons until Netyanahu changed the rules in his favour tbh…..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah it's weird. Dude played 12 seasons. No one is signing you at year 5 or later based on what they thought you'd be in high school. When I think bust I think Alfrederick Hughes, who was chosen one pick after Karl Malone and whose career highlight was running his Mercedes up the embankment on 281 at 100mph. When do you ever see the #15 pick get outright released before his rookie season is even over?
    When I think of "bust", I think of someone like Ryan Leaf or Anthony Bennett who basically didn't do sh!t at all. Either that, or some physical freak like Shaq who just never lived up to his potential. Kwame was not a "once in a generation" physical freak and actually had a productive career for 10+ years playing solid minutes. Yeah it sucks that he was basically the black Chris Mihm, but atleast he showed he belonged in the pros and helped contribute for a long time. I really do think he's only made fun because both Stephen A's rants and the aura of MJ bullying him caught fire

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I think of "bust", I think of someone like Ryan Leaf or Anthony Bennett who basically didn't do sh!t at all. Either that, or some physical freak like Shaq who just never lived up to his potential. Kwame was not a "once in a generation" physical freak and actually had a productive career for 10+ years playing solid minutes. Yeah it sucks that he was basically the black Chris Mihm, but atleast he showed he belonged in the pros and helped contribute for a long time. I really do think he's only made fun because both Stephen A's rants and the aura of MJ bullying him caught fire
    When the Spurs picked Hughes #14 I think Rick Barry or one of the other broadcasters said someone ed the nachos in San Antonio during the draft broadcast.

So yeah he wasn't hyped like Ryan Leaf, it was just the Spurs being morons (supposedly Cotton Fitzsimmons who coached the Spurs at the time wanted Terry Porter at 14). Bennett was just Cleveland being morons, still die laughing every time I see that clip of Bill Simmons losing his when the Cavs pick him #1. Leaf though, damn, hard to think of a worse bust than that. Unreal looking back that there were a lot of people who wanted him over Peyton Manning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because “not even the great Michael jordan can make this #1 pick a star because he just suck so bad” when the reality is that Jordan buried the guy and destroyed his career before it started much like he did to Dennis Hopson. Reality is, Jordan never made any of his teammates better, they just made them more famous but the media tries so hard to justify what Jordan does that the only explanation for kwame sucking is because he’s the biggest bust of all time when the fact was that he just wasn’t developed at all.

As for Bennett. That entire draft class sucked didn’t it?

Oden is probably a bigger bust given Durant came right after. Darko as well with melo, bosh and wade drafted after him.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oden was injured though. Big difference to guys like Kwame and Olowokandi who just couldn’t really play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ is a fake tough guy, nothing new tbh……

So much so that he couldn’t beat the “physical” Pistons until Netyanahu changed the rules in his favour tbh…..
    Don’t forget having expansion teams to undermine the one main strength of the Pistons - depth.

Parish looked like 60 years while he was playing and he looks like 300 years old now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He dropped another vid

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det time when him and Kobe combined for 82:

82 combined

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He dropped another vid

Kwame is the gift that keeps on giving.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stephen Jackson is from the streets of PA. Man still has his goons out there. Kwame will learn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Jackson is from the streets of PA. Man still has his goons out there. Kwame will learn
    Kwame also grew up dirt poor in poverty. I heard in one of his interviews in which he said all his brothers went to jail. At one point of time he was literally homeless as a kid. He's also from the streets. So I'm sure he's aware of Jax trying to get goons on him. He also owns guns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Took me out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kwame is the gift that keeps on giving.
    He need his own pod tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lame as f*ck, am i the only one who finds this soap opera unfunny and boring? tbh. Just another case of ghetto re s whootin and hollerin but ultimately will never actually fight each other. If social media never existed, 95% of these f*gs would be irrelevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedro, turn off the telenovela y me pasas 30 paisanos por el rio grande, pinche puto cabron...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lame as f*ck, am i the only one who finds this soap opera unfunny and boring? tbh. Just another case of ghetto re s whootin and hollerin but ultimately will never actually fight each other. If social media never existed, 95% of these f*gs would be irrelevant
    I actually agree with you on this this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pedro, turn off the telenovela y me pasas 30 paisanos por el rio grande, pinche puto cabron...

Thread Information