Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holy sh1t this guy is a 5 star comedian

You was spraying activator with that combover
    POG material tbh, better than the RS by far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who he talking about?
    I dunn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    in his house and he got to jump his own gate?

Blake
    You wrong for this man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yesterday’s nba player even has better Twitter game than today’s nba players, who all grew up on Twitter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who he talking about?
    He's talking about Charlemagne Tha God. He's the bald black guy who is the host of the show the Breakfast Club. Charlemagne called him out the other day and sided with Matt Barnes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barnes and Jax.
    What emotionally immature manipulative losers.

Kinda sad to see Kwame somewhat sink to their level with the diss on Barnes ex wife hooking up with Swisher. Otherwise Kwame spot on in calling out their bull .
    "Come on my show" says desperate attention Barnes as if this is some ratings op. "We always build up the black man." I would like to see Kwame slap Barnes silly.
    Nothing sad about Kwame throwing that insult out there. When you insult a man like Matt Barnes did to Kwame then you open yourself up for all sorts of personal attacks in which nothing is off limits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing sad about Kwame throwing that insult out there. When you insult a man like Matt Barnes did to Kwame then you open yourself up for all sorts of personal attacks in which nothing is off limits.
    Naw 2 wrongs don't equal a right.

Kwame should call Barnes for his fake challenge and beat Barnes ass. that pussy and his "come on my show" bull . Barnes knows full well Kwame isn't going to fall for Barnes rating enhancer bull .
    Invite pussy Barnes to duke it out away from the cameras. Watch Barnes decline.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah after the Mav's 07 series with these dudes, I must admit I am thoroughly enjoying watching Kwame take them both to the wood shed. Especially fake tough, guy role player Barnes.

Guys like Barnes and Ryan Hollins should never have a platform like this as their opinions just do not carry much weight and all it does is alienate the current players. Leave all that to Chuck and Shaq.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy might have found a second career as a podcaster.
    Sponsors would be too much of pussies IMO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's talking about Charlemagne Tha God. He's the bald black guy who is the host of the show the Breakfast Club. Charlemagne called him out the other day and sided with Matt Barnes.
    Yea, that guy is vanilla. He took it like a as Biden said he ain't black.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yea, that guy is vanilla. He took it like a as Biden said he ain't black.
    This is also interesting if you have not already seen it :

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw 2 wrongs don't equal a right.

Kwame should call Barnes for his fake challenge and beat Barnes ass. that pussy and his "come on my show" bull . Barnes knows full well Kwame isn't going to fall for Barnes rating enhancer bull .
    Invite pussy Barnes to duke it out away from the cameras. Watch Barnes decline.
    Kwame has already called out Barnes challenge and said he's not going to do it and clowned him for it. He basically said that unless he can actually fight Barnes then he won't do it. He also said he isn't going to do the show and clowned Barnes for asking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah after the Mav's 07 series with these dudes, I must admit I am thoroughly enjoying watching Kwame take them both to the wood shed. Especially fake tough, guy role player Barnes.

Guys like Barnes and Ryan Hollins should never have a platform like this as their opinions just do not carry much weight and all it does is alienate the current players. Leave all that to Chuck and Shaq.
    I can't stand Jax after all the bs he spewed about the Spurs during the Kawhi saga. Also him and Barnes have gone out of their way to put Tim Duncan down when it comes to his legacy. Barnes is a fake tough guy. I'm definitely enjoying seeing Kwame dunk all over these guys.

It's a disgrace that these two hoodlums Jax and Barnes can get a platform. I say hoodlums because both rep the gang lifestyle and both have threatened to beat up people online. It really shows a lack of professionalism when you can act like a fool and still have a job in media.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can't stand Jax after all the bs he spewed about the Spurs during the Kawhi saga. Also him and Barnes have gone out of their way to put Tim Duncan down when it comes to his legacy. Barnes is a fake tough guy. I'm definitely enjoying seeing Kwame dunk all over these guys.

It's a disgrace that these two hoodlums Jax and Barnes can get a platform. I say hoodlums because both rep the gang lifestyle and both have threatened to beat up people online. It really shows a lack of professionalism when you can act like a fool and still have a job in media.
    Yeah I do not understand the negative comments from Jax on TD. When he was in SA he loved Tim.

I think he is just salty as at Pop and he sees TD as an extension of Pop.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 05-20-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I do not understand the negative comments from Jax on TD. When he was in SA he loved Tim.

I think he is just salty as at Pop and he sees TD as an extension of Pop.
    He's also salty towards Tony and Manu. I think all of his saltiness directed towards the big 3 is him being jealous that Pop favored those 3 over him. With that being said he's stupid for not being honest with himself in the sense he was less talented then all 3 and brought drama unlike them. So of course Pop as a coach would favor those guys over him. Anybody would but then again he's never been a guy to take accountability for what he does whether it was the brawl, getting cut from the spurs, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kwame has already called out Barnes challenge and said he's not going to do it and clowned him for it. He basically said that unless he can actually fight Barnes then he won't do it. He also said he isn't going to do the show and clowned Barnes for asking.
    Where can i see this?
    Search engines are all a couple days behind it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Todays sports media = joke.

How many excellent, talented people are looking for work and these two no talent ass s along with the so many others have jobs.
    Screamin Smith and Fake Account Skip pulling millions? FFS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where can i see this?
    Search engines are all a couple days behind it seems.
    Click on any of his youtube videos from his youtube channel the last two days. He's keep bringing it up in all the videos he's made in the last 48 hours. Just a few hours ago he went off on Barnes again for challenging to him to boxing match and asking him to come on his show.

This is his most recent video. He does bring it up in the video again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Todays sports media = joke.

How many excellent, talented people are looking for work and these two no talent ass s along with the so many others have jobs.
    Screamin Smith and Fake Account Skip pulling millions? FFS.
    Agreed that's how I feel. They are too obsessed with having controversial figures over people who are qualified for the job simply because they want "ratings". I believe during the 90's when ESPN and other sports channels were great that they had legit talent that deserved to be there. These people were determined to be great at their job and not trying to create TV personalities.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also salty towards Tony and Manu. I think all of his saltiness directed towards the big 3 is him being jealous that Pop favored those 3 over him. With that being said he's stupid for not being honest with himself in the sense he was less talented then all 3 and brought drama unlike them. So of course Pop as a coach would favor those guys over him. Anybody would but then again he's never been a guy to take accountability for what he does whether it was the brawl, getting cut from the spurs, etc.
    Jax saltiest towards Parker; but maybe that's understandable. Parker was totally Pop's pet and certainly rubbed some people the wrong way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Click on any of his youtube videos from his youtube channel the last two days. He's keep bringing it up in all the videos he's made in the last 48 hours. Just a few hours ago he went off on Barnes again for challenging to him to boxing match and asking him to come on his show.

This is his most recent video. He does bring it up in the video again.
    Kwame deserves his own show!
    500 Xs more real then Becky with the good hair and Stax.

Gap I'm missing is after Stax latest attempt to change the subject to how flowery his own career was compared to Kwames. Have not seen K's response to that.
    Altho the one you posted, I'm only 6 minutes into. Don't think I'm gonna go an hour and 30 minutes.

Don't know much about Charlamange so not sure about how he got involved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kwame deserves his own show!
    500 Xs more real then Becky with the good hair and Stax.

Gap I'm missing is after Stax latest attempt to change the subject to how flowery his own career was compared to Kwames. Have not seen K's response to that.
    Altho the one you posted, I'm only 6 minutes into. Don't think I'm gonna go an hour and 30 minutes.

Don't know much about Charlamange so not sure about how he got involved.
    Charlamagne brought up how Kwame's dad went to jail for murder and that he has siblings who went to jail for murder and implied that he was a violent crazy person because of his family history of being in jail and not to mess with him. Charlamagne's co host's DJ Envy, and Angela Yee also chimed in siding with Charlamagne. They also sided with Matt Barnes. Here is the video down below that got Kwame Angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlamagne brought up how Kwame's dad went to jail for murder and that he has siblings who went to jail for murder and implied that he was a violent crazy person because of his family history of being in jail and not to mess with him. Charlamagne's co host's DJ Envy, and Angela Yee also chimed in siding with Charlamagne. They also sided with Matt Barnes. Here is the video down below that got Kwame Angry.
    3 more pathetic phucks. Obvious ass kissers / business partners with the Barnes and Stax posuer duo.
    Where does this end?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh no words:

"The origin of his moniker Charlamagne Tha God lies in his old nickname Charles, which he used to use while selling crack as he didn’t want his customers to know his real name."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish Kwame would go off on DK
    Here you go

I'm with Kwame on this

Thread Information