My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    F'ing D-Bags.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He torpedoed it himself by never learning to throw a proper tight spiral on a consistent basis, nor did he carve out a career as a tight end/fullback when he first had the chance. He could have potentially been a pro bowl gadget player like Kyle Juscyzk from the 49ers at that position, with the added bonus of being able to throw on trick plays. But no?! Just like Krapernick, Tebow was bent on being a top-tier starting quarterback, and wouldn't play in the NFL any other way. Finally ten years later he realizes the opportunity he missed out on but it's pretty much too late.

20% chance at best he makes the Jaguars 53 man roster and maybe 50% for the practice squad, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...hefter-10-spot

"
    When this string of 3:16 facts was relayed to one NFL executive this week, he paused and said: "Is that right? I'm converting."

That's how many people feel now. Tebow is winning more converts with each win. What Denver did in beating Pittsburgh behind Tebow was hard to imagine, but maybe it should not have been. The Broncos were the sixth team in NFL history to reach the postseason with a point differential of minus-50 or worse in the regular season -- and all six of those teams won their first playoff game.

But -- and here's why Broncos fans should worry -- each of the previous five lost its second playoff game. Denver is trying to buck that trend Saturday night in New England against Tom Brady and the Patriots. If anyone is capable of doing it, it would seem to be Tebow, who has made history that no other player has. But this will be the biggest challenge of Tebow's career.

People can argue about whether Tebow is a bona fide quarterback, whether these 3:16 numbers are accidental, but one fact is beyond argument.

With Tebow as their starting quarterback this season, the Broncos are 8-4, including a wild-card win over the defending AFC champions. There's no arguing over who will be Denver's starting quarterback entering the 2012 season.
    "

Hmmmmmm... that one sure aged well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    He torpedoed it himself by never learning to throw a proper tight spiral on a consistent basis, nor did he carve out a career as a tight end/fullback when he first had the chance. He could have potentially been a pro bowl gadget player like Kyle Juscyzk from the 49ers at that position, with the added bonus of being able to throw on trick plays. But no?! Just like Krapernick, Tebow was bent on being a top-tier starting quarterback, and wouldn't play in the NFL any other way. Finally ten years later he realizes the opportunity he missed out on but it's pretty much too late.

20% chance at best he makes the Jaguars 53 man roster and maybe 50% for the practice squad, tbh.
    Regardless of whatever legitimate criticism should head Tebow's way / should've headed Tebow's way, it's obvious that the establishment has an agenda to obstruct Tebow.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Regardless of whatever legitimate criticism should head Tebow's way / should've headed Tebow's way, it's obvious that the establishment has an agenda to obstruct Tebow.
    Tebow and Kaepernick were both backup-grade quarterbacks who spearheaded their own fast track out of the NFL with their demands for s om or bust despite being average-at-best NFL quarterbacks. One just happens to be far left antifa and the other happens to be a far right evangelical. But kudos to Tebow for being the first of the two to actually try a different way instead of whining, albeit a few years too late.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    that Christ loving got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He'll either be good enough to play or not. Nothing to see here.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    yeah this is a crock of sh!t...it actually somewhat p*sses me off when I hear the media say you can't sign him because "hurr durr distraction!" when those f@gs are the ones who created the distraction in the first place by talking about him ad nauseum 24/7 when he was last in the NFL just because of his faith?

Media "Let's talk about this popular Christian guy nonstop because we'll get tons of views and ratings will soar! He hasn't really done anything out of line but we'll get clicks!"

also media "Nooo can't sign Mr. Tebow, he's just too distracting. Everybody will get tired of the coverage and it will divide the locker room"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Tebow and Kaepernick were both backup-grade quarterbacks who spearheaded their own fast track out of the NFL with their demands for s om or bust despite being average-at-best NFL quarterbacks. One just happens to be far left antifa and the other happens to be a far right evangelical. But kudos to Tebow for being the first of the two to actually try a different way instead of whining, albeit a few years too late.
    Kaepernick decided being social justice diva was his career path. Did the NFL blackball him thereafter? It seems so, tbh. I'm not a Kaepernick fan; but I call it how it is.

Tebow had a lot of development left to do when he stepped away. But the dude got his team to the championship game (as did Kaepernick). Both are worthy of consideration despite whatever media BS is said out there.

And this is especially egregious, cos the media are crying that a former Heisman Trophy winner made a 90-man roster while they concede that JAX TE's caught all of two receptions last season.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Kaepernick decided being social justice diva was his career path. Did the NFL blackball him thereafter? It seems so, tbh. I'm not a Kaepernick fan; but I call it how it is.

Tebow had a lot of development left to do when he stepped away. But the dude got his team to the championship game (as did Kaepernick). Both are worthy of consideration despite whatever media BS is said out there.

And this is especially egregious, cos the media are crying that a former Heisman Trophy winner made a 90-man roster while they concede that JAX TE's caught all of two receptions last season.
    Well you answered your own question. Yes, he probably did get blackballed but can you blame the owners? Why go through the headache of signing someone who has so much negative attention to be your backup quarterback? Forget about the "WOKE" politics. Just from a business standpoint it doesn't make sense. Why the F would I sign one of the most unpopular players in NFL history just to hold a clipboard? So much drama for a player that will do nothing to actually help you win games....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well you answered your own question. Yes, he probably did get blackballed but can you blame the owners? Why go through the headache of signing someone who has so much negative attention to be your backup quarterback? Forget about the "WOKE" politics. Just from a business standpoint it doesn't make sense. Why the F would I sign one of the most unpopular players in NFL history just to hold a clipboard? So much drama for a player that will do nothing to actually help you win games....
    On top of all that, he'll probably start drama saying he's been discriminated against because he wasn't given the chance to be the starter, even if the QB1 was black (i.e. Russell Wilson -- Seattle hasn't had a viable QB2 in roughly a decade).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Well, if you want to be technical, Kaepernick (mainly his OL and defense) "got" his team to the Super Bowl, they fell a hair short of coming back and winning it, while Tebow simply scored a huge home upset against the defending AFC champion Stealers and then only made the divisional game where they mercifully got crushed by 40 or so points in New England.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    On top of all that, he'll probably start drama saying he's been discriminated against because he wasn't given the chance to be the starter, even if the QB1 was black (i.e. Russell Wilson -- Seattle hasn't had a viable QB2 in roughly a decade).
    yep pretty much. Everyone knew he was going to be a pain in the a$$ and cry racism/woke/discrimination, etc ... when things didn't go his way. Like I said before, the kneeling during the national anthem was such a polarizing act that it wouldn't make sense to have him on my team just to hold a clipboard when I could pay Joe Schmoe much less to do the same thing with 1/10th the drama. Just because he's black and did that "WELL YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODYYYYYY" commercial, doesn't give him a right to be on an NFL roster IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yep pretty much. Everyone knew he was going to be a pain in the a$$ and cry racism/woke/discrimination, etc ... when things didn't go his way. Like I said before, the kneeling during the national anthem was such a polarizing act that it wouldn't make sense to have him on my team just to hold a clipboard when I could pay Joe Schmoe much less to do the same thing with 1/10th the drama. Just because he's black and did that "WELL YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODYYYYYY" commercial, doesn't give him a right to be on an NFL roster IMO
    He was adopted by a white family which makes him spearheading the BLM charge ten times awkwarder

I think he was a decent guy until he met 'Nessa who is a radical black panther farrakhan-ite.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

tebow lost in the divisional round

kaep made a superbowl

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    tebow lost in the divisional round

kaep made a superbowl
    And ?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and the panthers were a team just like i told you they'd be

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Kaepernick looked better than Tebow at the NFL level.
    But my point is you don't win a Heisman without having a certain level of talent.
    Media was throwing shade at white Christian all along because they had their orders.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Well, if you want to be technical, Kaepernick (mainly his OL and defense) "got" his team to the Super Bowl, they fell a hair short of coming back and winning it, while Tebow simply scored a huge home upset against the defending AFC champion Stealers and then only made the divisional game where they mercifully got crushed by 40 or so points in New England.
    NE was rubbing it in.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Kaepernick looked better than Tebow at the NFL level.
    But my point is you don't win a Heisman without having a certain level of talent.
    Media was throwing shade at white Christian all along because they had their orders.
    tebow is a college legend for sure

he's like the jimmer of football

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    tebow is a college legend for sure

he's like the jimmer of football
    I called it at the time that Tebow was over-rated in college and that he shouldn't get the Heisman.
    Media loved him when they were selling SEC like they always do.
    But then they got their marching orders. No covering the anti-abortion guy with a positive filter.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I called it at the time that Tebow was over-rated in college and that he shouldn't get the Heisman.
    But then they got their marching orders. No covering the anti-abortion guy with a positive filter.
    media was all over his nuts during his run tbh

then he just couldn't hang on an NFL roster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    media was all over his nuts during his run tbh

then he just couldn't hang on an NFL roster.
    Actually Jeremy Lin stole his thunder IMO. I think the rise of Linsanity coincided roughly with the Brady Beatdown of the final Tebow Broncos game.

rofl Tim Tebow shouldn't have won a Heisman? I'd love to hear your reasoning on DET one.

What does Soros, MK Ultra, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the "Tebow Heisman Controversy" have in common? Tune in to my podcast tonight to see what (((they))) aren't telling you, and who REALLY deserved to win the Heisman instead!

Thread Information