Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your called shot was that Mueller would put Trump and his family in prison. You bet on it and lost.

Where’s my 2 grand you broke ass limp ed welcher?
    if information developed by Mueller is presented in some future cause, the resolution of the bet between you and djohn is (possibly) still pending. just saying.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if information developed by Mueller is presented in some future cause, the resolution of the bet between you and djohn is (possibly) still pending. just saying.
    There’s nothing pending. The bet ended when Mueller closed shop and neither Trump nor his family went to prison.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s nothing pending. The bet ended when Mueller closed shop and neither Trump nor his family went to prison.
    so what are your thoughts on attorneys saying anyone who follows q are re s? And of course that means you’re also copping to being a re , then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if they go to prison in the future?

Can djohn claw the alleged debt back?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and his cringe ass money begging is back.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Your called shot was that Mueller would put Trump and his family in prison. You bet on it and lost.

Where’s my 2 grand you broke ass limp ed welcher?
    Look at this er trying to change the bet. Last time I saw you, you wanted the 2k because you said they weren’t going to prison period. Look at you now.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    AND by the way, Bob Mueller did send over a dozen criminal referrals from his investigation. And I told you then you need to wait and see whose name are on those indictments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was ur guys bet made before comey was even fired?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    was ur guys bet made before comey was even fired?
    Probably around a year after he was fired.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hope Weisselberg has a strong heart and good personal security

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    hope Weisselberg has a strong heart and good personal security
    He better. And they are gonna squeeze him by going after his kids

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Look at this er trying to change the bet. Last time I saw you, you wanted the 2k because you said they weren’t going to prison period. Look at you now.
    AND by the way, Bob Mueller did send over a dozen criminal referrals from his investigation. And I told you then you need to wait and see whose name are on those indictments.
    Speaking of trying to change the bet

The bet was always about Mueller putting Trump in family in prison as that is what you ran around claiming would happen over and over and over. You know it, I know it.

When Mueller shut down shop and no Trumps went to prison you went into hiding and stopped posting in the political forum because you knew you lost the bet and were too broke to pay up and too much of a pussy to show your face. How long did you disappear from the political forum for...a year?

You’re Spurstalk’s biggest welcher and you absolutely hate it when I bring it up. I can’t even count how times I’ve run you out of your own threads and into hiding. You’re my , and you always will be.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Speaking of trying to change the bet

The bet was always about Mueller putting Trump in family in prison as that is what you ran around claiming would happen over and over and over. You know it, I know it.

When Mueller shut down shop and no Trumps went to prison you went into hiding and stopped posting in the political forum because you knew you lost the bet and were too broke to pay up and too much of a pussy to show your face. How long did you disappear from the political forum for...a year?

You’re Spurstalk’s biggest welcher and you absolutely hate it when I bring it up. I can’t even count how times I’ve run you out of your own threads and into hiding. You’re my , and you always will be.
    Again. His investigation was shut down by Barr. His indictments were not. The bet was the Trump’s would end up in prison. You repeatedly stated that none of them were going to jail, by Mueller or by any other charge. Now you will sit here and watch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I see what he is doing. If any, and they will, Trump gets indicted by NY he will want to claim he won because it could be separate from Mueller.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oooh the question pending game. Let's play that.

Would you bet $2000 that Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka, and Kushner are going to prison or would you bet $2000 that they are not going to prison?
    here is the bet plain and simple

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Again. His investigation was shut down by Barr. His indictments were not. The bet was the Trump’s would end up in prison. You repeatedly stated that none of them were going to jail, by Mueller or by any other charge. Now you will sit here and watch.
    The bet was that Mueller would put Trump and family in prison, period. I repeatedly said Mueller would put none of them in prison and I was correct. You lost the bet and the welched because you’re a broke . The only thing I’m watching is how much you’ll lie about our bet in order to try and save face. You’re pathetic.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    here is the bet plain and simple
    That question wasn’t directed at you it was directed at Pavlov. Nice try though

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That question wasn’t directed at you it was directed at Pavlov. Nice try though
    That was the bet. Leticia James has you shook

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That was the bet. Leticia James has you shook
    Why did you go into hiding immediately after the Mueller investigation finished and no Trumps were sent to prison?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bet was that Mueller would put Trump and family in prison, period. I repeatedly said Mueller would put none of them in prison and I was correct. You lost the bet and the welched because you’re a broke . The only thing I’m watching is how much you’ll lie about our bet in order to try and save face. You’re pathetic.
    How many have welched on you here? The list is growing. Can't trust these mother ers.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why did you go into hiding immediately after the Mueller investigation finished and no Trumps were sent to prison?
    I told your dumbass multiple times he sent over 12 criminal referrals that are still active.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA and his cringe ass money begging is back.
    His stupid ass went to Trump university and wants his money back from me because he got defrauded

Thread Information