Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U too pee

Stop urinating in your garden and wear a ing mask

Dont kill children
    I do wear a mask in every place that asks me to do so.
    I will also wear a mask on every airplane flight I take for the rest of my life and in airports as this Covid mask wearing has prevented me from getting the common cold most likely. No more getting a head cold after flights. Im good with that, they are easy and have become like wearing... a shirt and shoes. But no masks while exercising. No gyms for me. Swimming, biking, and running will all of course be mask free. Almost everything outdoors, no mask.

And its Pea Garden. As in Mendel's Pea Garden and genetic breakthrough using... STATISTICS in biological sciences to figure out we have at least two genes for every trait (not exactly) but it was amazing that an Austrian monk figured this out and died thinking everything he had done was unimportant. A hero of sorts. He did basically uncover the beginning idea that we have two chromosomes, one from mom and one from dad. He had no idea of what DNA or chromosomes were, but his strict adherence to STATISTICS uncovered an amazing win for biological sciences using probability math. And this is around the Civil War time. Amazing.

so now you start thinking about probability and tell me how worried you are that vaccinated individuals spread the massive amounts of viable Covid virus required to get the disease. Its not happening. More numbers to come, you will take an L on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the Asians had it right with the mask while travelling. Plus I don't have to shave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody in 2 HEB this evening still masked.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing narrative of "confusion" is such bull , if there's a sign on the door that says wear a mask wear a ing mask, if there isn't a sign then do or don't. So confusing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ???

what's wrong with that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing narrative of "confusion" is such bull , if there's a sign on the door that says wear a mask wear a ing mask, if there isn't a sign then do or don't. So confusing.
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your vaxxed tho, why are you worried?

Pretty soon, the only people left are anti-vaxxers and children. The kids are at very low risk. The anti-vax, thoughts and prayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about we take shots once they stop aborting babies if lives really mattered

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about we take shots once they stop aborting babies if lives really mattered
    How about you start a really good adoption agency for babies of drug addicted mothers?

Put up or shut up.
    Dont get vaccinated, spread it , or maybe just die from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now.

In future, Hater will continue posting several non-prophetic something or other "I called it."

Thread Information