Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for Collins, who?
    Chris Boucher, Markieff Morris or DJ Wilson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After today's activity I do not want DRR back. I want the Spurs to get a proper PF, one who can rebound and provide all around defence. I might tear my hair our if KJ plays as our starting PF again.
    dude, there are like 3-4 of those in the league. everywhere else it's small forwards playing power forward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude, there are like 3-4 of those in the league. everywhere else it's small forwards playing power forward.
    There is Zion, Anthony Davis, John Collins, Jonathan Isaac, Siakam, Antetokounmpo, Prozingis, Kevin Love, Julius Randle, Jaren Jackson Jr to name a few so your 3-4 is definitely not true. Also KJ is not a small forward playing up 1 position, he is a SG playing up 2 position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

scenario may happen with the Westbrook trade blocking off LA as DeRozan new team and him ending up back here.

Prepare for the worst
    OMG! Is this for real?
    After he went public with his bid for a playoff team announcing he was willing to take a paycut, I think that backfired on him bc teams assumed he's take an MLE deal and that is obviously not what he was talking about.

So now, that's all the chatter about finding his price point and all that. Spurs want him back also, but not above market price, So Derozan basically torpedoed his own contract and could be back?

Last edited by SAGirl; 08-03-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love it - only for seeing ST collapse

Thread Information