Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And take Brian Wrong with you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills and the old man as well. Time to go scorched Earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe people were really wanting him back.

Chinook, tbdog, FkLA, etc. Same old loser from him and you think he deserves to be brought back for the max lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive been saying it for three seasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I'm pretty happy about the game, all things considered. The most important thing that had to happen, did: DeRozan showed his true colors and proved to be jack on a big stage (once again). There's little chance he stays a Spur past this game, which makes the loss worth it. Hope other teams get in the play-in that boost our lottery odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mfw he re-signs

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Entire organization needs to be rebuilt:

Derozan - career choke artist, fake star. His accolades all dried up when he started playing in the big boy conference. His inability to shoot or play defense makes him a poor fit on any modern NBA team. His three years with the Spurs resulted in the ugliest basketball this franchise has ever seen.

Brian Wright - his front office resume includes the trainwrecks that are the Orlando Magic and the Detroit Pistons. Imagine hiring somebody because of what he did on those two teams Since being hired, we've had the horrific Kawhi trade. Giving away Bertans for free. Signing the corpse of Demarre Carroll for three years only to buy him out a few months later. This feels more and more like a diversity hire.

Pop and his group of yes men assistants all have to go too. Pop's had a legendary career but you gotta put down a dying dog to spare them of their misery. I have nothing good to say about Becky or Will Hardy. them both for having their lips glued to Pop's ass as the dementia-ridden old man continues to coach like it's 1995

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to have to pay someone to hit minimum payout requirements and probably only want to give out two year deals, so I'd take Mills back. Not happily, but I'd much rather have him than another couple of years of DePression. He's gotta ing go, that guy is garbage in this era where you have to shoot the three and have to be able to guard the perimeter.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id tell him to shoot himself, but hed miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs couldnt even attempt to move him after his great regular season. Hopefully that capspace pays off

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree, he goes ain't nobody on the bench take his spot, plus disagree all you want he's still one of the best development guys in the league. I'd like to see what he runs with the vets gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree, he goes ain't nobody on the bench take his spot, plus disagree all you want he's still one of the best development guys in the league. I'd like to see what he runs with the vets gone
    Pop will never coach a team without vets to ride tbh. Guarantee you if Pop comes back the Spurs will sign several vets to get the lion's share of minutes.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo, Demar has been a good guy. No need to go at him personally.

He's just not that dude. Not many people are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will never coach a team without vets to ride tbh. Guarantee you if Pop comes back the Spurs will sign several vets to get the lion's share of minutes.

Pop sure as aint letting fatty walk away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to have to pay someone to hit minimum payout requirements and probably only want to give out two year deals, so I'd take Mills back. Not happily, but I'd much rather have him than another couple of years of DePression. He's gotta ing go, that guy is garbage in this era where you have to shoot the three and have to be able to guard the perimeter.
    Give Gay $30mil tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's a garbage player. He just got paid $28 million to the bed. I don't give a if he was the Virgin Mary, he gotta go.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe people were really wanting him back.

Chinook, tbdog, FkLA, etc. Same old loser from him and you think he deserves to be brought back for the max lol
    I said it when Demar first arrived here. His on court value doesn't match the reputation he's built in a weak Eastern Conference as a fake star. His skills are a poor fit for any NBA team. His 1st option skills aren't good enough to be a top dog in the modern NBA and he doesn't have the defense or shooting necessary to be a 2nd option. He can be a decent 6th man, scoring against bench units but Demar will refuse that kind of demotion out of pride. He's going to go the Melo route, jumping from team to team until reality hits him hard - that he has no role in the modern NBA except on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

boo ing hoo if he really cares, he can go cry about it in his ing mansion with some ing s

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs reddit mentality: Demar's a nice guy, let's not criticize him guys. It's not his fault he shot 5-21 in an elimination game. His teammates should have shot better to give him more space to work, even though he scared his teammates not to shoot before the game:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bye, he set a bad example for the young kids and i think they've learned enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it when Demar first arrived here. His on court value doesn't match the reputation he's built in a weak Eastern Conference as a fake star. His skills are a poor fit for any NBA team. His 1st option skills aren't good enough to be a top dog in the modern NBA and he doesn't have the defense or shooting necessary to be a 2nd option. He can be a decent 6th man, scoring against bench units but Demar will refuse that kind of demotion out of pride. He's going to go the Melo route, jumping from team to team until reality hits him hard - that he has no role in the modern NBA except on the bench.
    tbdog: It's the players' fault Demar has no space to operate. He can't shoot 3's.

ing Dieng worked on his 3 point shot. Why is that the excuse for this ing loser time and time again?

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try to get a sign and trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs reddit mentality: Demar's a nice guy, let's not criticize him guys. It's not his fault he shot 5-21 in an elimination game. His teammates should have shot better to give him more space to work, even though he scared his teammates not to shoot before the game:

Even the autistic re was a better leader than this guy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha that team gives up 38 points in the first quarter and u want to blame 1 player. You GTFO unrealistic mother er.
    Derozen isn’t resigning anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try to get a sign and trade.
    that means they'd have to take back some ty contract so that.

Thread Information