Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks weren't a good 3pt shooting team but when their defense was on it was suffocating, the best by a wide margin. Lakers defense can never reach that lvl with LeBron at his age and RW, imagine DDR as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Stein @TheSteinLine

In addition to its increasingly promising pursuit of Kyle Lowry, Miami has been exploring pathways for acquiring Lowry's former teammate and free agent-to-be DeMar DeRozan as well, league sources say. More NBA from me: marcstein.substack.com
    3:56pm · 1 Aug 2021 · TweetDeck

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you post tweets with that formatting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea how Miami think their spacing would work if they get DDR. One fun fact is that for the last two seasons, basically for as long as Jimmy Butler has been with the Heat, DDR has shot the 3 at a better % than Butler. With Bam also not being a 3 point threat it'd be awkward.

If they trade Dragic in the Lowry S&T it'd be difficult to make the numbers work for DDR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get all the numbers in this link you posted, for example (from 1421...2277) and put them inside a tweet tag with open and closing tags.

Or just click “Reply with quote” on my post with the tweet for an example.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get all the numbers in this link you posted, for example (from 1421...2277) and put them inside a tweet tag with open and closing tags.
    Thanks!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will team up in Dallas. We will end up with Portzingis in a sign and trade for Derozan

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will team up in Dallas. We will end up with Portzingis in a sign and trade for Derozan
    I would be ok with this. I had said from the beginning that if we sign and trade derozan for anything, it would be for Porzingis to Dallas. That mostly hinges on what Tim Hardaway Jr does though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all good with Porzingis even with his inability to stay off injured reserve.

We'll be jettisoning a guy who refused to take a 3pt with a 7 footer who averages 5 attempts a game.
    We'll have Poetle as the only non shooter on the roster.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan & Porzingis swap would be interesting.

If we could get one of Myles Turner, Siakam, John Collins, or Porzingis. That would be a win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cant dallas just sign drozan outright?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be a Mavs fan. Rather they sign DeMar out right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant dallas just sign drozan outright?
    Not if the plan is to get Lowry too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if the plan is to get Lowry too.
    Let them work out the S&T with Raptors then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the goal is to attain high character guys, you don’t poison the well by going after Porzingis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see demar wating anything to do with texas anymore. Aren't the heat the frunt runners to nab lowry?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see demar wating anything to do with texas anymore. Aren't the heat the frunt runners to nab lowry?
    Yes. So stay away from KP swap crap.

Separately, the Lowery to Heat thing also makes the rumor of reuniting him with DeRozen hard. Apparently DDR not feeling taking MLE money from Lakers now, so hes probably that much more unlikely to take it from Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. So stay away from KP swap crap.

Separately, the Lowery to Heat thing also makes the rumor of reuniting him with DeRozen hard. Apparently DDR not feeling taking MLE money from Lakers now, so hes probably that much more unlikely to take it from Miami.

Interesting to see what team if any pays him what he wants. His whole talk of i have enough money its about a ring might be bs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting to see what team if any pays him what he wants. His whole talk of i have enough money its about a ring might be bs
    I think all the happy talk came crashing down once the Westbrick trade happened. And the Clipper path to ring looks bad now, so that has to be out too.

Looks at the rest of the options:

- The Knicks might talk themselves into it, but it feels like they have a competent FO now so dont bank on it.

- the Miami thing looks bleak since they’re essentially also relying on a full MLE offer.

- Maybe Dallas? But they have to decide what to do with Hardaway first. That would eat into their space, but they at least could have more than the MLE to use.

- My dark horse and preferred option is Washington as a running mate for Beal, but we have no idea where Beal’s head truly is.

And of course, I don’t yet rule out the Spurs doing something dumb and offering him and extension. I pray not, but I don’t think we know for sure yet. Barf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all the happy talk came crashing down once the Westbrick trade happened. And the Clipper path to ring looks bad now, so that has to be out too.

Looks at the rest of the options:

- The Knicks might talk themselves into it, but it feels like they have a competent FO now so dont bank on it.

- the Miami thing looks bleak since they’re essentially also relying on a full MLE offer.

- Maybe Dallas? But they have to decide what to do with Hardaway first. That would eat into their space, but they at least could have more than the MLE to use.

- My dark horse and preferred option is Washington as a running mate for Beal, but we have no idea where Beal’s head truly is.

And of course, I don’t yet rule out the Spurs doing something dumb and offering him and extension. I pray not, but I don’t think we know for sure yet. Barf.

Yea resigning derozan would be a swift kick to the balls. Still some posters on here will look at it as a positive somehow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch us resign demar and somehow get Lowry down here too. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch us resign demar and somehow get Lowry down here too. Lol

Dejounte would be a mess on insta

Thread Information