Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone semi shocked that NetsRef did not seal the deal?
    They got the calls but no one can predict injuries even though Nets looked vulnerable in that aspect but injuries are part of the game, they always happen, you just have to be lucky and physically prepared. Harden started the season fat and that ultimately was his downfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two of my three choices for players and teams i wanted out (nets and lakers-harden and lebron) are now gone so i'd love to see the clippers (leonard) eliminated next. i'd prefer that the bucks win it all but if not, i'd go with the hawks. basically, i want the east to win. while i don't hate CP3, he still bugs the crap out me-and then there's the whole phoenix fan base thing. and yeah-it was nice to see that jazz fan base get clowned again.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two of my three choices for players and teams i wanted out (nets and lakers-harden and lebron) are now gone so i'd love to see the clippers (leonard) eliminated next. i'd prefer that the bucks win it all but if not, i'd go with the hawks. basically, i want the east to win. while i don't hate CP3, he still bugs the crap out me-and then there's the whole phoenix fan base thing. and yeah-it was nice to see that jazz fan base get clowned again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd prefer that the bucks win it all but if not, i'd go with the hawks. basically, i want the east to win. while i don't hate CP3, he still bugs the crap out me-and then there's the whole phoenix fan base thing. and yeah-it was nice to see that jazz fan base get clowned again.
    Concur.

My #1 Durbetta and 4 other colluding Nets, Warriors out is most satisfying.
    Clippers i want out more for Paul George then Nephew (most of the board.) Still not sure if Donovan Mitc s drop off was due to Georges mini Zaza or he just sucks like the rest of the Jazz under pressure.

CP3 i want out. Suns I loved in the bubble and still like them sans CP0 but am starting to be bugged by Bookerdashian.

Bucks - ATL Finals concur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted a small market team to win it all, just because I hated these colluding diva's, and big market teams taking advantage and stealing talents.

That said, I wanted the Bucks to win it all, and to award Giannis for staying with his small market team.

And Kawhi. So I wouldn't mind CP3 going to the Finals. You have to give it to him, first taking a gutted OKC and now Suns to the the playoffs and to the WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Hawks team has been fun, not gonna lie. When Trae Young was yelling “it’s quiet as in here” at MSG, definitely gave boners.

But, the Bucks should be favorites to win it all right now, and I’d be totally cool with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad to see Embiid give the heroic effort only to have Ben Simmons brain turned to mushrooms by allowing himself to be Kardashian'd.

Hope Embiid is not permanently damaged, altho i realize on can play and not further tear the meniscus. But it's impossible to see the meniscus 100% with imaging so he may well have f'd it up more in a losing effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Nephew doesn’t ring.
    1- the in the clippers uniform
    For you S bag haters, if he comes back and they beat the Suns it's gonna be a nightmare for you.
    Especially if they go down 0-2 and he leads them back to a Series win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Haters,

How will it be if the Clippers get past CP0 and Nephew miraculously heals thus returns for a Finals win?

Clippers - Hawks Finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glad to hear that giannis had no structural damage but that still doesn't mean he plays any more in this series-or even these playoffs. i'm sure mums the word from here on out. bucks will have a chance tomorrow if young is out again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glad to hear that giannis had no structural damage but that still doesn't mean he plays any more in this series-or even these playoffs. i'm sure mums the word from here on out. bucks will have a chance tomorrow if young is out again.
    yea, it was a good sign when he returned to the bench. Giannis really is a freak of nature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no structural damage to Giannis Antetokounmpo's left knee after his awkward landing during Game 4 of the NBA Eastern Conference finals on Tuesday night, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Zach Lowe on Wednesday.

The ligaments in Antetokounmpo's knee are sound, and a timetable for his return is unclear, sources told ESPN.
    He is listed as doubtful for Game 5 in Milwaukee on Thursday night. The series is tied 2-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Haters,

How will it be if the Clippers get past CP0 and Nephew miraculously heals thus returns for a Finals win?

Clippers - Hawks Finals?
    The only thing that would make that appealing is if Kawhi came back only for the Clips to lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishes granted.
    As long as Nephew doesn’t ring.
    1- the in the clippers uniform
    i'd love to see the clippers (leonard) eliminated next.
    The only thing that would make that appealing is if Kawhi came back only for the Clips to lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I can’t stand Chris Paul. He’s such a jerk on the court and plays so dirty. Been a s bag since his Wake Forest days. I can’t believe fellow players like him so much with the way he acts on the court. He’s one player I have no sympathy for when every year he has some pussy ass injury that takes him out.
    I still think that somehow Chris Paul and the Suns will choke or lakerefs will take over because ratings. If the lakers somehow go threw i still think its gonna be lakers-Nets because its Silver's and the media wet dream. Nets will get their bogus calls as well on their way to the finals so whether we like it or not its coming. AD will miraculously recover.
    while i don't hate CP3, he still bugs the crap out me-and then there's the whole phoenix fan base thing. and yeah-it was nice to see that jazz fan base get clowned again.
    2-2 seeing CP0 ousted lives on.

No one posted hating the Bucks. So if the Bucks prevail we will have a clean sweep on jerk offs not winning the Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I can’t stand Chris Paul. He’s such a jerk on the court and plays so dirty. Been a s bag since his Wake Forest days. I can’t believe fellow players like him so much with the way he acts on the court. He’s one player I have no sympathy for when every year he has some pussy ass injury that takes him out.
    while i don't hate CP3, he still bugs the crap out me-and then there's the whole phoenix fan base thing.
    Wishes granted.

+ no one wanted the Bucks out so 2021 is a clean sweep with a super legit MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishes granted.

+ no one wanted the Bucks out so 2021 is a clean sweep with a super legit MVP.
    yeah, this worked out great. the bucks took out the nets (albeit, with the luck of some injuries), the jazz caved, the lakers were one and done and the suns fan base still has an empty trophy case. perfect. and i loved what giannis had to say about how joining a super team is the easy way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One superstar in Brooklyn dogged it with his old team coming into the year on short rest out of shape and paid the price, while his costar went down to an ankle injury that is just part of the game.

Bucks had to overcome the salary cap Frankenstein of Brooklyn - any acts of god thereafter are fair game.

Best outcome of an nba season since 2014. Hands down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJ Tucker just eliminated Harden, CP0 and Capela while winning a ring before all of them

Thread Information