Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Durbetta
    2. Curry (Much better then Durbetta but his preening after shots, falling to the floor every single shot and often getting rewarded with gift FTs is just too much).
    His shooting is historical. He does the quick release and throw it up to arc point and thus let it land in the hoop as well as anyone who has ever played. Best shooter ever? I don't know about that but i won't argue.

Also, Curry out means Donkey out. Even tho we know Donkey is just a media marketing creation, would still like to see the fake glitz buried even deeper.
    Ditto Flat Earther. *And Flat Earther can ball at times.

3. Chrissy Paul. Really bummed Phoenix took him cause i loved them in the bubble and knew with huge cap space and an additional good player they could challenge. This whiney phuck has some kind of pull with the refs as the Player Association rep. Still remember the bull call he got on Timmy Dunker after Dunker swatted his to advance the Spurs. Woops, FTs for Chrissy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kwa Leonard.
    I don't have the hate many of y'all have for him.

Never have been given the real story of what came down and pussy media it appears is not going to tell us anytime soon.

Site owner said something about 50/50 but it's back to silence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Lakers/Nets Finals might make me never watch the NBA again, so, those two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The inevitable Nets/Lakers finals atleast results in a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Lakers/Nets Finals might make me never watch the NBA again, so, those two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm predicting a Clippers-Nets final because I'd like to see Kawhi vs. Durant in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz/Bucks Finals would be great. I'm rooting for the Jazz to finally get their 1st championship (my hate for Malone have subsided ). A small market winning it would be a nice shove at the face of Lakers/Nets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely want to see GSW out. Donkey is the fakest “star” and bound to injure someone on the other team just cause....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Nephew doesn’t ring.

Lakers/Nets is the lesser of two evils to me when compared to the Clippers. I’m sure nets and lakers/Clippers will be there cause the nba is that predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely lebron and the fakers. At least the Nets are in another conference but I dont like them either. A Philly vs Phoenix or Denver finals would be ok with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz/Bucks Finals would be great. I'm rooting for the Jazz to finally get their 1st championship (my hate for Malone have subsided ). A small market winning it would be a nice shove at the face of Lakers/Nets.
    NEVER!!11!!1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havnt watch much of nba since claw leaving...

watch spurs highlights but doesnt say much about the current players on the roster

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1- the in the clippers uniform

2- lebron lakers

3- curry and the self beating donkey in his team

4- well harden and durant : ))

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely want to see GSW out. Donkey is the fakest “star” and bound to injure someone on the other team just cause....
    Wish granted.
    So now we have Curry - Donkey out.

CPO halfway out.

Durbetta still in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I can’t stand Chris Paul. He’s such a jerk on the court and plays so dirty. Been a s bag since his Wake Forest days. I can’t believe fellow players like him so much with the way he acts on the court. He’s one player I have no sympathy for when every year he has some pussy ass injury that takes him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see the Lakers out, and the Nets to lose to Milwaukee.

The media spinning the Lakers as rounding into form when they're up 2-1 on a team missing the one player who got them to be a winner is fvcking hilarious. The West doesn't have a shoe-in favorite, but I sure hope someone knocks them off before they get to the Finals. Utah is probably the one team with a clear shot at taking them out.

But yeah, anyone other than the Lakers and Nets. Let Utah get their first ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm predicting a Clippers-Nets final because I'd like to see Kawhi vs. Durant in the finals.
    Well at least one poster is happy with todays outcomes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1- the in the clippers uniform

Not a good day for Kwa haters.

And even worse is it's not just today.
    Doncic looks washed from his injury.

Man I can’t stand Chris Paul. He’s such a jerk on the court and plays so dirty. Been a s bag since his Wake Forest days. I can’t believe fellow players like him so much with the way he acts on the court. He’s one player I have no sympathy for when every year he has some pussy ass injury that takes him out.
    Might have to prepare for Chrissy Paul in Round 2.
    Unless LeBron can rally the bunch minus Anthony Davis.

I think Phoenix outside of CPO are too good the the Lakers outside of Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well at least one poster is happy with todays outcomes.
    I am!

Even more than the specific outcome, I just want to see a compe ive series. I figured the Suns-Lakers and Mavs-Clips would be long series, so I'm rooting for those to go 7. And I just want to see the best possible matchup in the Finals. Unlike many people here, I'm not rooting for specific players I hate to lose - I just want to see exciting basketball.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 05-30-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think that somehow Chris Paul and the Suns will choke or lakerefs will take over because ratings. If the lakers somehow go threw i still think its gonna be lakers-Nets because its Silver's and the media wet dream. Nets will get their bogus calls as well on their way to the finals so whether we like it or not its coming. AD will miraculously recover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure nets and lakers/Clippers will be there cause the nba is that predictable.
    Plenty of evidence of that in todays Clippers Mavs game.

But Dallas was awful from the mid 3rd on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron was easily n1. China's n1 sucker.

After him I'd say KD (fake tough guy) but unfortunately it seems like BK is too stacked to lose the le this season.

Other than that It sucks to see so many teams with young superstars (Young, Doncic, Tatum, Booker) while the Spurs have nobody and a mummy as a coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just rooting for Trae at this point. Loved that bow to NYC. It's refreshing to see an elite player talk and back it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew haters this is not looking good. If Mitc was indeed injured by Zaza Jr Playoff Pee then the Jazz are done.
    If it's just tweaked and the Utah home crowd can reenergize the Jazz, Nephew may still go down in Round 2.

Durbetta what a fabulous turn of events. Seeing this media created *star have to perform on a team that is not completely stacked was extremely satisfying in Games 3 and 4.
    Flat Earthers status up in the air along with Frauden. I hope the superstar best player in the NBA Durant gets to show us how good he is without those 2 and DurantRef.

Not ruling out a 2002 Kings Lakers level riggin for Durbetta and Brooklyn.

CP0 looking like a shoe in to ride the Phoenix train if Mitc got Zaza'd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers/Nets is the lesser of two evils to me when compared to the Clippers. I’m sure nets and lakers/Clippers will be there cause the nba is that predictable.
    Nets will get their bogus calls as well on their way to the finals so whether we like it or not its coming. AD will miraculously recover.
    Anyone semi shocked that NetsRef did not seal the deal?

Thread Information