Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cross posting re ed takes from other threads like a true re
    you literally said that you believe mueller when he said that trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Now try to pretend you didn’t say that. You’re derp level re

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There was stupid mother er.

You don't remember having to run away from that collusion word, do you?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tml#g-page-139

Dishonest to the last. Sophist.
    Except there wasn't you stupid , and your quote say zero about collusion with Russia and it's election interference activities.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

“The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco...73816/download

Not sure if you are being dishonest or you are just dumb.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you literally said that you believe mueller when he said that trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Now try to pretend you didn’t say that. You’re derp level re
    I don't have to pretend I didn't say that because I didn't say that. You conflated collusion and obstruction like a re and got called on it and are now making up to try and save face while just digging a deeper hole for your re self.

Go ahead and quote where I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. I'll wait.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to pretend I didn't say that because I didn't say that. You conflated collusion and obstruction like a re and got called on it and are now making up to try and save face while just digging a deeper hole for your re self.

Go ahead and quote where I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. I'll wait.

Thanks for proving you’re a re

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You just claimed I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Back your claim up and post the quote. Or don't and just prove to everyone that you are not only a re but also a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [more cherry picked quotes about "did not establish"].
    [muellers limiting caveats]

Try this one, stupid mother er:

What is the difference between "did not establish"

and "did not find any evidence"?

Answer the ing question, or shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just claimed I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Back your claim up and post the quote. Or don't and just prove to everyone that you are not only a re but also a liar.
    Trump committed felony obstruction of justice on at least four, and arguably eight instances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except there wasn't you stupid , and your quote say zero about collusion with Russia and it's election interference activities.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

“The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco...73816/download

Not sure if you are being dishonest or you are just dumb.
    A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.

Still pushing that noodle. You go little guy.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 05-21-2021 at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation. Some individuals invoked their Fifth Amendment right against compelled self-incrimination and were not, in the Office’s judgment, appropriate candidates for grants of immunity. The Office limited its pursuit of other witnesses and information — such as information known to attorneys or individuals claiming to be members of the media — in light of internal Department of Justice policies. See, e.g., Justice Manual §§ 9-13.400, 13.410. Some of the information obtained via court process, moreover, was presumptively covered by legal privilege and was screened from investigators by a filter (or “taint”) team. Even when individuals testified or agreed to be interviewed, they sometimes provided information that was false or incomplete, leading to some of the false-statements charges described above. And the Office faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as well — numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and do ents were held outside the United States.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Still pushing that noodle. You go little guy.
    A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.

The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign.
    RandomGuy STILL believes the Russian collusion hoax

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New analysis reveals one key reason Trump lost Arizona —

and deflates his claim of 'rigging'

at least 75,000 Arizonans voted for many other GOP candidates but not for Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lost-arizona/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump experts in voting fraud working it hard in Arizona and getting laughed out of the State by their own party.
    Damn ya gotta miss the Trump mind for picking great minds. Only the best.

The stupid persevere only to come up with better stories for voter fraud, its so beautiful.
    Keep going please, more comedy incoming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona audit loses tech company that was leading hand recount

An information technology company has backed out of running the hand recount of ballots in the infamous Arizona election audit.

The contract with Pennsylvania-based Wake TSI ended as scheduled on May 14, the original completion date for the hand count of ballots cast in Maricopa County, and the company chose not to renew its contract, reported AZCentral.

"They were done," said Randy Pullen, an audit spokesperson and former state GOP chair. "They didn't want to come back."

The Scottsdale-based technology company StratTech Solutions is now in charge of the hand count,

although it's not clear the firm has any election or auditing experience.

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653105315/

Unlike the Repugs, Wake TSI probably wants to maintain a reputation of professional credibility.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona’s Recount Has Identified Serious Discrepancies

On a lighter note, Matt Gaetz has arrived to ensure the recounts keep on truckin’

For those of you who may have forgotten, the amount of votes that Republicans are convinced to be tainted is 2.1 million.

an elections expert, Jennifer Morrell,

Morrell, had the privilege recently to be invited by the Arizona secretary of state to observe the unquestionably biased recounting of

those votes that “could no way, no how have been cast for Biden, we’re all Trump people out here, get it?”

Ms. Morrell had this to say about the audit:

The idea of a government handing over control of ballots to an outside group, as the state Senate did when hiring a Florida contractor with no elections experience, was bizarre.

This firm, Cyber Ninjas, insisted that it would recount and examine all 2.1 million ballots cast in the county in the 2020 general election.

So I figured it would be unconventional.

But it was so much worse than that.

In more than a decade working on elections, audits and recounts across the country,

I’ve never seen one this mismanaged

The orange-clad observers were steeped in the art of “there is a conspiracy everywhere, just to look hard enough” and followed Ms. Morrell everywhere.

They also made it their business to report everything they found odd about her like the one time her foot entered by chance into the taped-off “no go” zone.

Several times someone asked to test my pen, to ensure it really had red ink.

Once, they even demanded that I empty my pockets, in which I carried that pen and a pair of reading glasses.

I was allowed to ask only procedural questions of the Cyber Ninjas attorney;

I couldn’t talk to anyone else performing the work.

The atmosphere was tense

the Ninjas, who knew long before the audit commenced that Trump had been cheated out of his rightful re-election victory ...

had evidence that thousands of falsified ballots were flown in from South Korea.

paper used in the US so scales were brought in to weigh paper.

The fourth reason was folding.

The auditors reasoned that only absentee voters would fold their ballots;

an in-person, Election Day voter would take a flat ballot, mark it in the booth and submit it, perfectly pristine.

I almost had to laugh:

In my experience
    (My comment: Experience is a fool’s paradise to rightwingers),

voters will fold ballots every which way, no matter where they vote or what the ballot instructs them to do.

Chalk it up to privacy concerns or individual quirks —

but no experienced elections official would call that su ious

Nothing can change the certified result — nothing will because no fraud will ever be found.

The only fraud lies with Cyber Ninjas and their over-the-top “scientific” methods.

https://medium.com/politically-speaking/arizonas-recount-has-located-serious-discrepancies-e8da14994a27

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are just the laughing stock of the world. This amount of stupidity takes talent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another "Brooks Brothers riot" appears in AZ (Confederate / red states are Repug holes )

Republicans from across the US descend on Arizona 'audit' with plans for more reviews of Trump's loss

Out-of-state Republicans are visiting Arizona to see the partisan election "audit" ordered by GOP state senators,

raising concerns that

similar efforts may be ordered elsewhere to question Donald Trump's election loss

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-for...dit-2653300627

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy STILL believes the Russian collusion hoax
    Still can't quite get your head around the caveats. Still can't owe up to why Manafort handed all that data to a known Russian intelligence operative.

TSA naive to the last.

Why do you think Manafort gave that data to the Russian operative, TSA?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-10-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't quite get your head around the caveats. Still can't owe up to why Manafort handed all that data to a known Russian intelligence operative.

TSA naive to the last.

Why do you think Manafort gave that data to the Russian operative, TSA?
    why did Junior love to get dirt from Russky lawyer?

why did entire Trash mafiya lie or "forget" about Russian connections?

why did Trash commit 9 impeachable crimes of obstruction?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please stop calling it an audit, it's an insult to auditors.

this is a straight up disinfo op. sad to say, it appears to be working.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please stop calling it an audit, it's an insult to auditors.

this is a straight up disinfo op. sad to say, it appears to be working.
    Agreed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military embarrassment, convicted Federal criminal, nutcase Flynn says more states will audit their balloting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what are the latest updates with this show? is there an expected end date? last time i remember any substantive update was when the ninjas claimed something had been deleted, but it really hadnt and they "found" the data the next day or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STAY TUNED, BIG NEWS COMING

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so what are the latest updates with this show? is there an expected end date? last time i remember any substantive update was when the ninjas claimed something had been deleted, but it really hadnt and they "found" the data the next day or something
    taking literally months to count ballots

whatever happened to we deserve to have everything counted on quickly on election night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taking literally months to count ballots

whatever happened to we deserve to have everything counted on quickly on election night
    They don't believe that anymore than they believe in small government or democracy.

Any argument that is expedient to help them cling to power. Any lie.

even when they don't have to lie, they still lie, just for the fun of it.

Thread Information