Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks are going to owe Giannis $45.6 mil the final season before they can get rid of him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers/Nets looks like it is back on the menu, boys.
    As long as the Nets win I'm cool with it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud about to get himself fired. I like Bud but I’m not sure if he’s a head coach. His team in Atlanta imploded in a similar way. 2-0 isn’t a death blow but man this was bad.

On the bright side - love to have him back as an assistant coach with the Spurs.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pop that won 5 championships?
    The Pop that cost Tim 3 rings, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are such a regular season team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bud becoming head coach of the Spurs next season is looking more and more likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud
    Bucks
    regular season heroes
    soft choking s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yer star gotta shoot 3s these days.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bud becoming head coach of the Spurs next season is looking more and more likely
    IF Pop retires, but yeah, I agree. I’d much prefer Bud over Pop next year. Let’s be honest, we’re a regular season team right now and Bud could at least make sensible decisions to maximize our potential in the short term. But I think Becky could likely do the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8:23 - 4th
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    DEN 28 30 21 5 84
    PHX 28 29 31 14 102

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver is dead in the water, or close, without Murray. Hope they can make a series of it.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, denver without Murray is pretty ed. Even the absence of Barton shows, as Austin Rivers aint it. Ayton is also a great Jokic stopper, so i'll be surprised if Phoenix doesnt win this series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, denver without Murray is pretty ed. Even the absence of Barton shows, as Austin Rivers aint it. Ayton is also a great Jokic stopper, so i'll be surprised if Phoenix doesnt win this series.
    The main problem is Ayton cancels out Jokic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets usually lose game 1 tbh. If they lose game 2 then I'll start to believe in the Suns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets usually lose game 1 tbh. If they lose game 2 then I'll start to believe in the Suns.
    I like the Nuggets and hope they win the series. The Suns backcourt in CP3/Booker is vastly superior to want the Nuggets have wright now in Campazzo/Rivers. Ayton statically has played Jokic to a draw during the regular season. I was looking at their stats vs each other and saw they both averaged 23-10 against each other. The same thing pretty much happened tonight. If Murray didn't get injured the Nuggets would have this series because his talent level could make up the gap in the backcourt vs CP3/Booker that Rivers/Campazzo can't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are softest team. Worse than mid 90s Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis blew it when he had the chance to team up with Doncic and make a Euro super team. That would've been the perfect pairing, where Doncic ran the offense and Giannis ran the defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are leveraged pretty hard with this current roster. If they don’t win this series I see major panic setting in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Suns. It’s weird. I want them to do well, while simultaneously wanting to CP3 to get punched in the face by someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis and Lillard need each other, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are leveraged pretty hard with this current roster. If they don’t win this series I see major panic setting in.
    They did a good enough job of building a roster, then the Nets came and shat in everyone's cereal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis and Lillard need each other, tbh.
    this could actually work. Middleton and Jrue just aint that big of stars to help Giannis reach the finals. Well, Giannis aint helping himself, as he still cant shoot, but with Lillard, thats a great duo. And i think its time for Dame ro realize that Mccollum aint it and never will be that second guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this could actually work. Middleton and Jrue just aint that big of stars to help Giannis reach the finals. Well, Giannis aint helping himself, as he still cant shoot, but with Lillard, thats a great duo. And i think its time for Dame ro realize that Mccollum aint it and never will be that second guy.
    Yeah McCollum is a poor man's version of Middleton. Neither of them should be 2nd options on a championship team. I think Lillard and Giannis fit well since Giannis will help with Lillard's defensive issues and Lillard helps with Giannis's lack of shooting. Unfortunately, if they pair up, I see that happening on a big market team and not with the current teams they are on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah McCollum is a poor man's version of Middleton. Neither of them should be 2nd options on a championship team. I think Lillard and Giannis fit well since Giannis will help with Lillard's defensive issues and Lillard helps with Giannis's lack of shooting. Unfortunately, if they pair up, I see that happening on a big market team and not with the current teams they are on.
    they both have contracts till 2025. Lillard will be 35 then and I am not sure Milwaukee will wanna trade Giannis away in his prime. So, the only way would be to somehow trade for Lillard and get him to the Bucks. Another huge problem is contracts of Middleton and Jrue, players that I dont think Portland will want in a trade. Well, perhaps if they throw 4 first round picks, then I guess its possible. And of course, another problem is that Dame dont wanna leave Portland, which i admire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'll be pulling for the Suns in the West at this point, although if CP3 breaks down again they're done.

Brooklyn is a given in the East. Not sure who has the best chance against them in the Finals, Utah or PHX. I think the Clips lose before getting there unless Adam Silver starts making calls.

Thread Information