Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is this guy called Dennis bro, no way in this happens, it's more possible to see actual ing aliens visit us in the off season than this tbh
    My scenario depends on Kawhi murdering Dennis and stringing his vertebrae and guts all over the intervening states.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My scenario depends on Kawhi murdering Dennis and stringing his vertebrae and guts all over the intervening states.
    I can buy that, lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be funny if the snake s the Clippers and signs with NY in the summer after forcing them to trade a million picks. It's not like they have a lot of ways to get better.

Don't trust this Mavs team to finish the job though. It's too early.
    If the clippers lose this series I see him going to the Knicks to rebuild his brand. Stephen A said he could go to Miami but I don't believe he will. Riley/Spo run Miami much like Pop does with the Spurs. He doesn't want to deal with that type of regime again. The Knicks with Dolan will allow him to do whatever he wants to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Nets should be pretty heavy favorites regardless. I'm curious about where the parade route will be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the clippers lose this series I see him going to the Knicks to rebuild his brand. Stephen A said he could go to Miami but I don't believe he will. Riley/Spo run Miami much like Pop does with the Spurs. He doesn't want to deal with that type of regime again. The Knicks with Dolan will allow him to do whatever he wants to do.
    If Miami gets swept Riley will be desperate, i give this more than 75% of happening tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have guys to send to Kawhi or PG outside of LeBron, Matthews, KCP and others and Lebron occationally and at the end of games. Clippers have nothing inside on the other end. Lakers are stacked, people forget that the Lakers are deeper than last year.
    Matthews is garbage. KCP is a legit defender. So are the Lakers going to hide Lebron on Beverly and Rondo? To me it's about the perimeter and the Lakers have only one legit perimeter defender they can throw on Kawhi/PG outside of Lebron and that's KCP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Miami gets swept Riley will be desperate, i give this more than 75% of happening tbh.
    You could be right but I still don't see it happening. Riley is in his 70's he can't change who he is. He's a control freak like Pop. He's also old school and doesn't believe in load management. They will definitely try to get Kawhi but I'm not sure Kawhi and Uncle Dennis will believe what they are trying to sell.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matthews is garbage. KCP is a legit defender. So are the Lakers going to hide Lebron on Beverly and Rondo? To me it's about the perimeter and the Lakers have only one legit perimeter defender they can throw on Kawhi/PG outside of Lebron and that's KCP.
    I always thought that the playoffs is about being able to produce easy opportunities and baskets and that happens inside and LeBron can play defense for four games tbh, he doesn't have to play 7 games just the 4 they need to win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought that the playoffs is about being able to produce easy opportunities and baskets and that happens inside and LeBron can play defense for four games tbh, he doesn't have to play 7 games just the 4 they need to win.
    I don't believe Lebron can play top notch defense for 4 games at his current age. That's what he would have to do against PG/Kawhi. Lebron can usually cheat and guard the least talented player on the offensive end and save his energy on defense. I also don't believe he will be able to produce easy baskets against Kawhi/PG. Lebron will have to be great at both ends of the court in a 7 game series if he faced the Clippers. At his old age I don't think he's capable of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the Clippers were better earlier in the year when they had the oversized trio of Batum, Leonard, and George playing together and sharing point guard responsibilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I see the Clips tying this series up after Game 4. It's the NBA and we barely get nice things lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I see the Clips tying this series up after Game 4. It's the NBA and we barely get nice things lol.
    Game 3 will determine the series. If Clippers can win game 3 then I feel even if they go down 3-1 that they can comeback but no way can they get out of a 3-0 hole.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets are ringing… will be fun to see which big market uncle Dennis forces his money maker to

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi opts out…

1) New York Knicks
    2) Miami Heat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PG says stupid all the time, doesn't he

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant getting a 3rd ring because he’s part of an overwhelmingly stacked team while the rest of the compe ion is weak, just like it was with his first two les. Such a beta got
    100% agree, but sadly the history books won't have any asterisks next to those.

Sure, we all know he didn't truly scratch and claw to get to the top of the mountain...but if Durant pussy-foots his way into 4 or 5 rings when all is said and done, his name will start showing up in the Top 10 discussions and he'll be compared to the likes of Kobe or Duncan who truly earned theirs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he thinks he gets a lot of scrutiny playing for the baby brother of L.A., New York fans and media would chew him up and spit him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling for Dallas out west(naturally)

Pulling for anybody out east besides BKN.

How I think it actually ends - LAC over BKN in 7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe Lebron can play top notch defense for 4 games at his current age. That's what he would have to do against PG/Kawhi. Lebron can usually cheat and guard the least talented player on the offensive end and save his energy on defense. I also don't believe he will be able to produce easy baskets against Kawhi/PG. Lebron will have to be great at both ends of the court in a 7 game series if he faced the Clippers. At his old age I don't think he's capable of that.
    If its the WCF watch LeBron play defense there. I hate the Lakers and i want what's worse for them but watch LeBron play defense even in his advanced age in the WCF and the finals. This could be his last dance, i think he;s gonna do it and my fear is that he's gonna win it all again because there some chokers in that Nets team even though they should be the favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If its the WCF watch LeBron play defense there. I hate the Lakers and i want what's worse for them but watch LeBron play defense even in his advanced age in the WCF and the finals. This could be his last dance, i think he;s gonna do it and my fear is that he's gonna win it all again because there some chokers in that Nets team even though they should be the favorites.
    Nets-Lakers would definitely be a contrast of styles. Nets would be bombing away from deep and Lakers would be throwing everything into the paint.

That said, I still think the Nets take it if everyone is healthy. Davis and LeBron would have to be nearly perfect for 4 games to win and they both look a little off right now, whereas the Nets just have too much firepower.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron does not have the energy at his old age to play high level defense for 48 minutes. He can do it in small stretches but not for a full game hence why he guards the easiest player on the perimeter for most of the game and then will have small stretches where he will guard someone like Booker but there is no way he could do it for a full game. I can't see him being able to guard a PG or Kawhi for a full 48 minutes. The same applies to having to guard Durant,Irving,Harden for a full 48 minutes and not being able to take a rest. Lebron can pretty much coast on the defensive end against other teams but he can't do it against the Clippers or Nets. That's why I believe he will lose.

Harden is the only choker on the Nets. Durant and Kyrie have had their moments in the playoffs where they have come through both have won les. I don't see them choking against Lebron like a lot of these guys do. Durant especially has no fear of Lebron after curb stomping him twice in '17 and '18.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ty Lue already spinning bull for the Clips:

I'm not concerned," Lue said. "We gotta win four games, and you come in on an opposing team's floor and play, there's no pressure on you to make shots. You just try to come in and steal a game, steal two games. But now they gotta go home and keep up the same shooting. It's easy to go on the road and do that with no pressure. We'll see in Game 3."
    No pressure to make shots on the road? WTF is he even talking about?

Does he think they are going to win if they don't make shots?

Good look going into the first hostile playoff environment this Clippers squad has seen in two years being down 0-2 with no pressure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why is he not playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't see him being able to guard a PG or Kawhi for a full 48 minutes. The same applies to having to guard Durant,Irving,Harden for a full 48 minutes and not being able to take a rest. Lebron can pretty much coast on the defensive end against other teams but he can't do it against the Clippers or Nets. That's why I believe he will lose.
    The role players on the Mavs absolutely roasted the rolies on the Clippers in Game 2.
    Kwa and Piss got theirs on O.

Thread Information