Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1954
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great win for the Bucks. Hopefully they can win game 4 and really get back into this series. Giannis showing some real toughness playing this series after that knee injury. Great stuff from Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Giannis doing what I said he ought to be doing.

If his teammates continue to step up, they'll take this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I hope the Suns don't flame out now. Win game 4 than they got to try and beat you 3 times straight and in your gym twice. Suns have to go for the kill in game 4 and lay it all out. This Bucks team isn't going to flop over and hand them the LOB trophy. Suns have plenty of work left to do to win the NBA le. They have been playing the best basketball in the playoffs but I hope game 3 was just a bad game for this team. This Bucks team is a really smart, skilled ball club like the Suns. Suns better play better in game 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis putting up historic numbers. The guy is such a joy to watch.

There are three wildly successful people with different backgrounds but similar stories that I tend to link together: Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, who used to bring his guitar to bed with him & sleep with it, Efren Reyes (the great pool player), who used to sleep on a pool table in his Uncle's pool hall in the Philippines, and Giannis, who would sleep on an exercise mat in his local gym, because the streets in his part of Athens were too dangerous to walk on late night as an immigrant.
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 07-12-2021 at 12:53 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Giannis doing what I said he ought to be doing.

If his teammates continue to step up, they'll take this.
    Surprised no Shaq during the Lakers run doing the same thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised no Shaq during the Lakers run doing the same thing.
    Shaq had a jump hook move that he could hit from 8 feet away. He would pull that move out a few times during every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks needed this game to make it a series. They did that and that’s all that’s happened. Obviously both teams are evenly matched. Still can go either way. Really can’t say who’s the clear favorite at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks needed this game to make it a series. They did that and that’s all that’s happened. Obviously both teams are evenly matched. Still can go either way. Really can’t say who’s the clear favorite at this point.
    I still think PHX is the clear favorite tbh. They don't have an answer for Giannis but as long as they can keep Jrue/Middleton from staying hot the rest of the series, they should close it out in 5 or 6.

CP/Booker/Ayton are just generating easier looks on a more consistent basis than Giannis/Middleton/Jrue and the law of averages should catch up to MIL eventually IMO.

I hope I'm wrong tbh because I'd love nothing more than the Suns to remain the poverty franchise that they are tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think PHX is the clear favorite tbh. They don't have an answer for Giannis but as long as they can keep Jrue/Middleton from staying hot the rest of the series, they should close it out in 5 or 6.

CP/Booker/Ayton are just generating easier looks on a more consistent basis than Giannis/Middleton/Jrue and the law of averages should catch up to MIL eventually IMO.

I hope I'm wrong tbh because I'd love nothing more than the Suns to remain the poverty franchise that they are tbh
    Suns are a good shooting team but them hitting 20 in game 2 was fluky. Even for this era it's difficult to hit 20 3's in a game consistently. If they had just missed a few threes in game 2 they would have lost and could have easily been down 2-1. This series is going to go 6 or 7 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Home team wins Gms 4, 5 & 6
    Game 7 could go either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finals all tied up 2-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are in trouble in Choke Paul does his thing. Luckily they have still have HCA.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this feels like 70/30 Bucks to win the Finals. With Paul's hand the way it is only Booker going nuclear twice and some lucky breaks are going to win this series for Phoenix at this point. You take Paul's ballhandling away and you're taking away Ayton's easy buckets at the rim and Bridges' open threes. Booker completely ed his team by getting pissed about that out of bounds call being missed right before his fifth foul. If he could have controlled his emotions Phoenix would probably be going back home 3-1 right now with a great shot still to win the series. Man these series just turn on a ing dime sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are in trouble in Choke Paul does his thing. Luckily they have still have HCA.
    I can't call it a choke, his hand is clearly not right. This wasn't him acting stupid like say that game in OKC back in 2014, he flat out can't handle the ball like normal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That non-call on booker hacking jrue was ing bull

ref looked right at it and said to himself, “ive been ordered NOT to foul out the young star”

lucky for the bucks that booker didnt will his team to win after being given 8 or 9 NON-fouls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That non-call on booker hacking jrue was ing bull

ref looked right at it and said to himself, “ive been ordered NOT to foul out the young star”

lucky for the bucks that booker didnt will his team to win after being given 8 or 9 NON-fouls
    Booker played like a complete moron after not getting the call when the ball went off Tucker's foot on Booker's drive really early in the 4th. Dude starts yelling and getting hot, commits that re ed fifth foul right after, has to go the bench and kicks a chair, comes back in with six minutes left and all he's capable of giving them is 2 points and 2 fouls until the game was over. Suns needed him so desperately tonight with Paul hurt and he couldn't keep his emotions in check. If I'm Suns fan this loss is eating at me forever if they don't find some way to pull out two more. They could have won this game and had a real shot at raising a banner if Booker would have kept his cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker fouled out twice, one time even walking off the floor assuming his night was over! ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis has been so great that a 26/14/8 night with 3 steals, 2 blocks, and only 1 turnover in 43 minutes feels like a relatively quiet game from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis has been so great that a 26/14/8 night with 3 steals, 2 blocks, and only 1 turnover in 43 minutes feels like a relatively quiet game from him.
    and he gets shorted on so many more would-be assists by the brick shooting Bucks.
    I mean he creates wide open looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling for the Bucks all the way but they are soo super low IQ BB.

Suns are better off without injured CP0. Monty realized that but then foolishly put him back in down the stretch.

2-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling for the Bucks all the way but they are soo super low IQ BB.

Suns are better off without injured CP0. Monty realized that but then foolishly put him back in down the stretch.

2-2.
    Can't be lower IQ than Bookers 5th, 6th, and 7th fouls tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be lower IQ than Bookers 5th, 6th, and 7th fouls tbh
    He may realize he is given Kobme treatment and so just like the Fakers he knows he can foul at will and not get called.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the Bucks going to pull a backdoor sweep on Suns that is if the Suns don't get their together and win game 5 on Sat. Suns played better in game 4 so they have to play even better in game 5. The Suns didn't get enough scoring from CP3 and Ayton, when they do with Booker rolling they are almost unbeatable. Milwaukee is playing good basketball right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 5 is going to be a must-see. i hope in the same league as Spurs Heat game 7 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ing embarrassing NBA. E- in-barr-a-ssing

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...eb2x&context=3

Thread Information