Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 1,951 to 1,954 of 1954
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis ordering up a 50-piece at Chik-Fil-A today: https://streamable.com/4bpiuv

Man, the NBA needs more likeable superstars.
    The NBA needs more likable American Superstars. These foreign superstars like Jokic and Giannis are very likable. Can't think of an American Superstar that is currently likable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA needs more likable American Superstars. These foreign superstars like Jokic and Giannis are very likable. Can't think of an American Superstar that is currently likable.
    Not a superstar but I like Morant and the Grizzlies a good amount. They are also a feel good team, a lot younger and maybe not in Giannis sphere but has potential, but also is well loved in Memphis and just fun to watch as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a superstar but I like Morant and the Grizzlies a good amount. They are also a feel good team, a lot younger and maybe not in Giannis sphere but has potential, but also is well loved in Memphis and just fun to watch as well.
    Kinda feel he comes across kind of y especially so early in his career but he is a badass. I wish he would just calm down a bit and be more humble for as young as he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information