Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love it that a team won that drafted its star player while all these softass players try to form super teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CONGRATS COACH BUD!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love it that a team won that drafted its star player while all these softass players try to form super teams
    It’s awesome! A small market team too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta
    Nephew and Playoff Pee
    Har_en
    Auntie Drew
    etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First likable champion since the 2014 Spurs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPO walking off at the end without congratulating the Bucks. Sums it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff all around. A treat to be genuinely happy to watch another team hoist the trophy.

Giannis is a beast and shut up all the haters, dropped a 50 piece to win the championship. If the East wasn’t already on notice, they are now.

Congrats to Coach Bud, he looks so happy. I think we can safely say his job is secure for now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jrue going to help the USA team so much

gold medal is going to look good on their resume

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes 1 NBA ring > CP3 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 Antetokoumpo brothers are NBA Champs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very happy for Giannis Antetokounmpo! In an era in which NBA stars demand trades to big markets and form superteams, Giannis stayed loyal to the small market franchise that drafted him and won an NBA championship doing it. Well deserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Connaughton with the -21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't very long ago that many said there was no parity in the NBA and that one superteam had ruined the game. Now we've had 5 different champs in 6 years, and Brooklyn still probably starts next season as the odds-on favorite to win it all. Good stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met Coach Bud at a Spurs basketball camp in the late 90s. He had such a small role back then, I remember all the kids being disappointed with the choice of guest that day He's come a long way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis called out superteams in his post game, gotta love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very happy for the Bucks and coach Bud. Bobby Portis trotting the sideline was the most controversial and unsportsmanlike play of the playoffs and Finals for them. He immediately apologized to Middleton. Very Spursian.

It is great to see a team play tough defense like the Bucks.Holiday was the missing piece. I bet Bledsoe feels pretty ty.

Now, if we could just find our own Greek Freak in this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis ordering up a 50-piece at Chik-Fil-A today: https://streamable.com/4bpiuv

Man, the NBA needs more likeable superstars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Milwaukee fans! Just a feel good story. The first finals I have enjoyed watching in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love it tbh, my hometown guy Jrue shutting down Booker and CP0 during that backdoor sweep
    Last edited by Mugen; 07-21-2021 at 11:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis ordering up a 50-piece at Chik-Fil-A today: https://streamable.com/4bpiuv

Man, the NBA needs more likeable superstars.
    Love him! I have to fan the Bucks some ;-)

Coach Monty Williams for the Suns getting roasted for his defensive strategy on espn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love it tbh, my hometown guy Jrue being shutting down Booker and CP0 during that backdoor sweep
    He was amazing defensively. In the past I wondered if he was overrated bc on team defense he slacks sometimes, but I had never appreciated the fear he can give ball handlers one on one. Didn’t watch him enough I admit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Milwaukee fans! Just a feel good story. The first finals I have enjoyed watching in a few years.
    absolutely; this was the first finals since 2014 where i gave a damn about who won and was genuinely rooting for a team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very happy for Giannis Antetokounmpo! In an era in which NBA stars demand trades to big markets and form superteams, Giannis stayed loyal to the small market franchise that drafted him and won an NBA championship doing it. Well deserved.
    Here, Here!!! Well deserved Championship by Giannis & the Bucks in a era of all stars forming stupid, oops, I mean, super teams! That's a super victory for small market teams... teams where the destinations are undesirable, too! Giannis did it "the hard way,"
    as he quoted, and prevailed!!! He already has haters for his quote about his decision to stay loyal to Milwaukee, instead of bolting to join a super team. SMH. He's the only NBA player out there outside of SA, that I really like. Hope he holds to his word & retire as a Buck! Congrats to the Bucks organization on your 2nd championship in 50 years! LOOOOOONG TIME COMING!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here, Here!!! Well deserved Championship by Giannis & the Bucks in a era of all stars forming stupid, oops, I mean, super teams! That's a super victory for small market teams... teams where the destinations are undesirable, too! Giannis did it "the hard way,"
    as he quoted, and prevailed!!! He already has haters for his quote about his decision to stay loyal to Milwaukee, instead of bolting to join a super team. SMH. He's the only NBA player out there outside of SA, that I really like. Hope he holds to his word & retire as a Buck! Congrats to the Bucks organization on your 2nd championship in 50 years! LOOOOOONG TIME COMING!!!
    I would say Giannis and Jokic are both very likable superstars that I root for outside of SA. Both are also foreigners which goes to show you that foreigners tend to have more humility than American born stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJ Tucker won a ring before all of his Houston Rockets team mates while eliminating them Harden, CP0 and Capela

Thread Information