Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers tanking to play the Mavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Morris, Beverly, Paul George, Ibaka, Reggie Jackson are all unlikeable to me. Even if Nephew wasn't there, I'd still hate that team.
    They also flash to Ballmer every third minute like a ing NFL game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard leaves the Clips to resign with the Spurs this offseason. Heard it here first, folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of 4th
    NBATV 1 2 3 4 T
    DAL 35 36 30 26 127
    LAC 33 40 19 29 121

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry West should've taken Nurse along with Nephew back then and a real big. They still have a chance to win the series imo, i don't trust the Mavs, they will lose one of the next two for sure but against the Lakers i give them zero chance if they somehow make it to the WCF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard leaves the Clips to resign with the Spurs this offseason. Heard it here first, folks.
    That would be some crazy lmao what’s funny I was lurking on the clippers RealGm site and the fans there are turning on Kawhi kinda lol saying he’s not at that super start level that can elevate a team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Morris, Beverly, Paul George, Ibaka, Reggie Jackson are all unlikeable to me. Even if Nephew wasn't there, I'd still hate that team.
    They were s when it was Griffin, Jordan, and the Rivers family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be some crazy lmao what’s funny I was lurking on the clippers RealGm site and the fans there are turning on Kawhi kinda lol saying he’s not at that super start level that can elevate a team
    He was the only one who did jack tonight. His team sucks, his coach sucks and he should bail.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry West should've taken Nurse along with Nephew back then and a real big. They still have a chance to win the series imo, i don't trust the Mavs, they will lose one of the next two for sure but against the Lakers i give them zero chance if they somehow make it to the WCF
    Clippers are the only team that can beat the Lakers in the West but problem is this is a team that chokes against everybody except against the Lakers. It kind of reminds of the Mavs during the late '00s in the sense they would look like a le team against the Spurs but would fall apart against anybody else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand Kawhi and don't even want him back but I had a weird dream a year ago where he was playing with Derozan on the Spurs and they were in the finals. If he does sign with the Spurs that would be eerie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew ain’t on defense when he doesn’t have Duncan, Green and Splitter starting next to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are the only team that can beat the Lakers in the West but problem is this is a team that chokes against everybody except against the Lakers. It kind of reminds of the Mavs during the late '00s in the sense they would look like a le team against the Spurs but would fall apart against anybody else.
    They're not the only ones that can beat the Lakers. They're really not that unbeatable as people are making them out to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is this guy called Dennis bro, no way in this happens, it's more possible to see actual ing aliens visit us in the off season than this tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not the only ones that can beat the Lakers. They're really not that unbeatable as people are making them out to be.
    I don't see anybody in the West capable of beating the Lakers. I would like to be wrong. I really do but I feel only the top 3 teams in the East can beat the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Nephew comes back here and there wouldn’t be interest from the Spurs side either. Too much damaging he did on the way out. It’s not like when Lebron left Cleveland. That got would sooner team up with LeBron and Davis on the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't beat the Lakers with Zubac and a cooked Ibaka. All you got is Morris and he's undersized and not a center, ain't happening, this is the first time Jerry West actually ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anybody in the West capable of beating the Lakers. I would like to be wrong. I really do but I feel only the top 3 teams in the East can beat the Lakers.
    Nets have bought their way to being the biggest threats, as long as they can stay healthy, IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets have bought their way to being the biggest threats, as long as they can stay healthy, IMO.
    I have the Nets winning it all. Kyrie,Harden,Durant are too much for any team to handle on the perimeter. Factor in both Kyrie and Durant have a personal ax to grind with Lebron. They will be motivated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just fast forward this to the Lakers- Nets finals, oustide of injuries there nothing else that can derail the inevitable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the Nets winning it all. Kyrie,Harden,Durant are too much for any team to handle on the perimeter. Factor in both Kyrie and Durant have a personal ax to grind with Lebron. They will be motivated.
    Durant getting a 3rd ring because he’s part of an overwhelmingly stacked team while the rest of the compe ion is weak, just like it was with his first two les. Such a beta got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't beat the Lakers with Zubac and a cooked Ibaka. All you got is Morris and he's undersized and not a center, ain't happening, this is the first time Jerry West actually ed up.
    Kawhi and PG will wear Lebron out. That's what I'm betting on. He's too old to be able to guard both of them in 7 game series. He will also always have to deal with one of those guys guarding him on the defensive end. I also don't think the Lakers can cheat and not have him guard one of those guys on the offensive end.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was the only one who did jack tonight. His team sucks, his coach sucks and he should bail.
    He chose those players and that coach.

Him and Uncle Dennis are getting what they deserve. F* Jerry West’s tampering ass too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be funny if the snake s the Clippers and signs with NY in the summer after forcing them to trade a million picks. It's not like they have a lot of ways to get better.

Don't trust this Mavs team to finish the job though. It's too early.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant getting a 3rd ring because he’s part of an overwhelmingly stacked team while the rest of the compe ion is weak, just like it was with his first two les. Such a beta got
    I'm actually going to enjoy this le run by Durant if it happens. I hated the Warriors with a passion. Couldn't stand Draymond,Curry, Klay they were all insufferable. This Nets team is not hateable in that regard. Plus it's going to be fun to watch him stop Lebron from padding his legacy again.

You also have to factor in the media hates Durant and Durant hates them. He won't get over hyped by wining this le. They will discredit him again and he will get on twitter and get emotional which will be comedy. Kyrie is also a basket case so there is a probability this guy just goes rogue after winning the le and becomes a monk. Harden will be happy with 1 le and will get super fat and waste money on strippers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and PG will wear Lebron out. That's what I'm betting on. He's too old to be able to guard both of them in 7 game series. He will also always have to deal with one of those guys guarding him on the defensive end. I also don't think the Lakers can cheat and not have him guard one of those guys on the offensive end.
    Lakers have guys to send to Kawhi or PG outside of LeBron, Matthews, KCP and others and Lebron occationally and at the end of games. Clippers have nothing inside on the other end. Lakers are stacked, people forget that the Lakers are deeper than last year.

Thread Information