Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they both have contracts till 2025. Lillard will be 35 then and I am not sure Milwaukee will wanna trade Giannis away in his prime. So, the only way would be to somehow trade for Lillard and get him to the Bucks. Another huge problem is contracts of Middleton and Jrue, players that I dont think Portland will want in a trade. Well, perhaps if they throw 4 first round picks, then I guess its possible. And of course, another problem is that Dame dont wanna leave Portland, which i admire.
    3 team trade, get picks from middleton (or some young player) package with picks give to portland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATL fought back only down 2 at half

Halftime
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    ATL 20 35 55
    PHI 33 24 57

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does Donovan Mitc rank in scoring off the top of your head?

This is what I mean. It’s spurs treatment all over again.

“by default” - what, like when they choked against the nuggets last year up 3-1?

These second round series are going to be insanely compe ive and people already have the Phoenix/Clippers WCF playing out in their heads. Jazz and Nuggets can easily compete.
    40 piece for my guy Donovan last night. Y’all will learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough to figure out what to take from last night's game.

Jazz started horribly and, at one point, missed 21 straight field goals. That's not gonna happen again.

Kawhi and PG shot a combined 13/36. That's probably not gonna happen again either.

Mitc went Spiderman and dropped 45, but Clippers still had a shot to tie at the end.

Looking to be a good series, but I think Utah really needs Conley to get healthy so that they can run better offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 piece for my guy Donovan last night. Y’all will learn.
    It's amazing how ST continually underrates teams that don't fit the bill for what a traditional championship contending team is supposed to look like. I fully expect the series to go to 7, but it'll require the Clips to step it up if they don't want to get into a hole too deep to dig out of. And the way Mitc 's been playing out of his mind the last couple of months, I can absolutely see it happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah is a sleeper no.1 seed. That extended rest turned to rust in the first half. It’s hard to predict how far they’ll go.
    There is a very Spursian quality to them. They play well as a team, smart and crafty role players, defensive anchor in the paint. They are legit. Will be a great series. Clippers really blew a great chance to steal one on the road.

Question: how many B. Bogdanovics are in the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree a healthy or at least contributing conley could be the make or break in this series for the jazz.

But Mitc has shown he is the real deal, especially post season. Exclusive territory already for him in 45 point scoring efforts. He can go bucket for bucket with anyone and can be outright unstoppable at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough to figure out what to take from last night's game.

Jazz started horribly and, at one point, missed 21 straight field goals. That's not gonna happen again.

Kawhi and PG shot a combined 13/36. That's probably not gonna happen again either.

Mitc went Spiderman and dropped 45, but Clippers still had a shot to tie at the end.

Looking to be a good series, but I think Utah really needs Conley to get healthy so that they can run better offense.
    Playoff Pee can absolutely keep shooting like dog tbh, especially with his daddy Joe Ingles guarding him. I have Jazz in 5, but that was assuming Conley is able to play at 80%+. If not I still think the Jazz pull it out in 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that sucks for Hawks

Chris Mannix @SIChrisMannix
    1m
    Hawks guard De’Andre Hunter has a small tear in his right meniscus, per team. He will undergo surgery and is done for the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoff Pee can absolutely keep shooting like dog tbh, especially with his daddy Joe Ingles guarding him. I have Jazz in 5, but that was assuming Conley is able to play at 80%+. If not I still think the Jazz pull it out in 7.
    I expect PG will have at least 1 or 2 hot nights...and that probably means 1 or 2 Clippers wins.

So yeah, I'm saying best case scenario is Jazz in 6 or 7 and hoping that Pandemic P shows up for the elimination game.
    Last edited by Dex; 06-09-2021 at 02:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really not liking Bucks chances against Nets. I thought they would have a better chance against the Nets than anybody. I would've like Bucks to come out from the East or even Sixers, just not the Nets.

Jazz are looking good so far, but that's what I though about Doncic until Kawhi went Robocop. Still either Jazz or Suns would be great in the West.

Just none of these big "bought teams."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that sucks for Hawks

Chris Mannix @SIChrisMannix
    1m
    Hawks guard De’Andre Hunter has a small tear in his right meniscus, per team. He will undergo surgery and is done for the rest of the season.
    That does suck and gives the 76ers a bit more of a chance.
    All of which i don't think matters against the Nyets.

Gonna have to rely of Jazz I guess. Their end of game execution against the Clippers completely blew.
    Gorbet would have gifted Morris 3 FTs has Morris simply jumped and shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really not liking Bucks chances against Nets. I thought they would have a better chance against the Nets than anybody. I would've like Bucks to come out from the East or even Sixers, just not the Nets.

Jazz are looking good so far, but that's what I though about Doncic until Kawhi went Robocop. Still either Jazz or Suns would be great in the West.

Just none of these big "bought teams."
    I'm for anyone but the clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My list of preferred winners in order....Milwaukee > Denver > Atlanta > Sixers > Jazz > Suns > Nets > Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just want to say Jokic winning MVP is great for the NBA. That guy is a monster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just want to say Jokic winning MVP is great for the NBA. That guy is a monster.
    Agreed. He's making big men great again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this Western Conference final four seems unique.

When have there ever been four teams who never won a le playing to win the conference?

In baseball terms, all four teams are 0 for forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this Western Conference final four seems unique.

When have there ever been four teams who never won a le playing to win the conference?

In baseball terms, all four teams are 0 for forever.
    And i think in the east the sixers are last to win a le in 1983. So either a franchise gets its first ring or its first ring in 3 decades. Pretty cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And i think in the east the sixers are last to win a le in 1983. So either a franchise gets its first ring or its first ring in 3 decades. Pretty cool
    The Nets also won in the ABA, 1974 and 1976. Still I hate for any of these “bought teams” to win it. It somehow justifies forming a superteam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8:51 - 3rd
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    DEN 21 21 4 46
    PHX 25 27 13 65

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nets also won in the ABA, 1974 and 1976. Still I hate for any of these “bought teams” to win it. It somehow justifies forming a superteam.
    Sadly, it will keep happening. Nephew left a successful small market franchise and got a ring for it. There's no repercussions for doing that stuff. Anything to help the big markets at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis called for his 2nd 10-second free throw violation of the playoffs after they let it go all year.

On one hand, it's stupid for them to start calling it in the middle of the playoffs.

On the other hand, how the does he not realize he is taking too long and speed it up a little bit? Like...you are breaking a rule every time bro, they can call that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes in for the Bucks at 33-30, let's see how this goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis and Middleton are their entire offense right now, Nets got this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never noticed until now how the Nets coaching staff is half Suns/half Spurs affiliates lol.

Thread Information