Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am in real not virtue signaling. I think it would be a disaster if they hired Becky. That is real. These dudes who hoop aint be listening to the gal.

Sorry if you or anyone else does not like this. Reality sucks sometimes.

BTW i work for a gal who stepped forward and is running our office and doing a fine job.
    As always Social Justice Idiots offended

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the mindless sheep suckling on Gregg’s nut juice. Have you ever talked to a woman that didn’t involve using your credit card? How do you sleep at night knowing you’re white? F’ing Jame Gumb calling people weak minded over here.
    Look who's getting triggered LMAO. Shut up & grow up you "ass for a thumbnail," braindead keyboard warrior.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Men don't have guts anymore and wants a woman to take control.
    Men like these need to use their wife's last name.
    Most unintelligible comment I've seen on these forums. I'm sure you're a real manly man you tough machismo wifebeater hunky mf

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest, none of us know if Becky can coach or not. We just know she was hired by Pop. And that doesn't tell us a whole lot when he's the one that overpaid Patty, started Forbes, benched Duncan in 2013 game 6 of the finals, and said he should be fired if he doesn't win a le after acquiring Richard Jefferson (unless he means he should win a le after acquiring Jefferson and after trading him and after drafting Kawhi). That doesn't mean that Becky can't coach. It just means we can't trust Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look who's getting triggered LMAO. Shut up & grow up you "ass for a thumbnail," braindead keyboard warrior.
    No one's getting triggered but you DoubleDork, you saucy Asian Maggot.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 05-25-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Thread Information