Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daym Vanessa Macias and Vanessa Bryant were looking hot that night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Macias looked good but Vanessa Bryant's backside is too W I D E. I mean, Kim Kardashian thinks its too big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post pics

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can a mod move this thread to the incel forum please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? Nothing wrong in admiring 2 beautiful MILFs....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the Kobe induction but I have noticed lots of praise for Vanessa's speech but haven't heard any comments about MJ's comments, were they that unremarkable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the Kobe induction but I have noticed lots of praise for Vanessa's speech but haven't heard any comments about MJ's comments, were they that unremarkable?
    i may be in the minority, but i wasn't impressed with vanessa bryant's speech. i thought it turned into a brag fest which i'm not sure that's the route kobe would've gone. there was very little insight into what kobe thought about his peers. i also thought she could have used the moment to speak about how kobe was using the last part of his life to help take women's basketball to another level. that said, she still looks beaten down-and these events may be painful for her to get through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i may be in the minority, but i wasn't impressed with vanessa bryant's speech. i thought it turned into a brag fest which i'm not sure that's the route kobe would've gone. there was very little insight into what kobe thought about his peers. i also thought she could have used the moment to speak about how kobe was using the last part of his life to help take women's basketball to another level. that said, she still looks beaten down-and these events may be painful for her to get through.
    It felt a bit robotic. You could tell the teleprompter was certainly her friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can a mod move this thread to the incel forum please.
    Jerk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP faps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH she isn't know for being a great speaker. She was in an extremely tough spot but she tried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt the same way but I'm sure its still painful as for her to even be there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She did have a big ass.

I didn't listen to her speech in its entirety, mostly because I wouldn't have watched Kobe's either. I think it would have been more fitting to have a montage of Kobe's career and his life than to have his wife struggling through an acceptance speech.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tlongII we need your expert opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It felt a bit robotic. You could tell the teleprompter was certainly her friend.
    It was absolutely robotic! It was unsettling and awkward to watch! She showed zero emotion, she stared straight ahead and recited her teleprompter. No one wants to say it and make waves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me take a moment to say Tamika Catchings' speech was amazing. Imo she stole the show. She was charismatic and funny, her speech was so well done. I really enjoyed it.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    tlongII we need your expert opinion
    I didn’t watch the show and nobody posted pics.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim didn't thank Amy?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha. That's a Kobe-Tim parallel I hadn't noticed. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understatement. It was pretty bad tbh. Lifeless with zero emotion. But she’s still grieving so she shouldn’t have been put in that spot regardless tbh. As someone already mentioned, would’ve been better if they had someone else speak on his behalf and then just showed a 5-10-minute video.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t watch the show and nobody posted pics.
    sorry senor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryant looks like she's had Kardashian level work done on her face. In a same-but-different way K level work on her ass too.

Tims wife looked lovely. So glad his 2nd marriage turned out fabulous. Living well the best answer to the stupid ass haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Macias looked good but Vanessa Bryant's backside is too W I D E. I mean, Kim Kardashian thinks its too big.

Said no guy ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Vanessa's speech was fine given the cir stances, COVID, her still grieving. I think there were some inside glimpse of Kobe's personal relationship there, him with his arms closed and wide grin, "I told you so," which seems to irritates her being always right. That pisses my wife too when I do that I think, I enjoy some personal anecdotes here and there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad (very) he and daughter (especially) died but there is a woman in Colorado that settled an event much worse then in public discourse. He had a beautiful wife and not only cheated on her but did in a de able way. His acclaim should not lose sight of this fact.

Thread Information