Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was your claim that she (or gore, or romney) could not have won. demonstrating that she did not win does not justify that first claim

sure. doesnt mean everyone will.
    I didn't say what they could have done. I said what they can or cannot do, and what they did not do. It's interesting how you try to split hairs here but then skip that important aspect.

It's easy to prove the statement "anyone can be president of the US" false. Are you disagreeing with this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say what they could have done. I said what they can or cannot do, and what they did not do. It's interesting how you try to split hairs here but then skip that important aspect.

It's easy to prove the statement "anyone can be president of the US" false. Are you disagreeing with this?
    well the cons ution does set specific limitations, ie having to be born in the US, be of a certain age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that shows that anybody can be president if an idiot like him did. After, he is ranked 2nd to 4th worst president, you are not going to have a great president by electing somebody who is intellectually challenged.
    Not Hillary or Al Gore or Mitt Romney or John McCain or Walter Mondale or a host of other people who tried and failed. They can run, sure. You have to be able to take advantage of the American Idol style of social media popularity.
    this was the original interaction. the claim was "anybody can be president" and your rebuttal was "hot hillary or al gore or mitt romney" etc

but you never demonstrated that hillary, gore, romney cannot be president, merely that they have not been to this point

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC needs to change the subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weisselberg testified.

For hours.

If one pleads the fifth... it lasts just a few minutes.

Homeslice got some immunity, and has flipped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this was the original interaction. the claim was "anybody can be president" and your rebuttal was "hot hillary or al gore or mitt romney" etc

but you never demonstrated that hillary, gore, romney cannot be president, merely that they have not been to this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ask yourself why not only a grand jury would be empaneled, also ask why this was announced within 3 weeks of the news of NY Attorney General also launching a criminal probe in conjunction with the DA’s office.
    Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president

Betsy Woodruff Swan
    Vance has spent years investigating the Trump Organization. His team went to the Supreme Court to get authorization to seize Trump’s personal tax returns — meaning his investigators know more than just about anyone about the former president’s finances. The Washington Post reported last month that Vance’s office convened a grand jury to decide whether or not to bring charges against the Trump Organization or Trump himself.

In recent weeks, the probe has drawn increased media attention. The former daughter-in-law of the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, has shared reams of do ents with investigators.

Since the earliest days of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, his finances have generated intense interest and speculation. The president refused to publicly release his tax returns, but The New York Times obtained records indicating he used “questionable measures” to lower his tax bills.

In February 2019, Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump exaggerated his wealth to lower his insurance premiums, as The Washington Post detailed. Those allegations set off alarm bells among legal observers, who said they could land Trump in serious legal jeopardy. But in the years since, federal authorities have not brought charges against Trump or his associates related to the allegations. And now, Trump’s personal lawyer says Manhattan authorities have indicated they won’t bring such charges in the immediate future.

Trump’s finances also faced intense scrutiny after news broke that Cohen allegedly paid “hush money” to Stormy Daniels and another woman so they would not speak publicly about affairs with Trump. (Trump denies having had affairs with the women.) Outside legal experts said the payments could have been legally problematic for Trump, and Cohen pleaded guilty to breaking campaign laws when he made the payments.

CNN reported that Vance’s investigators have been looking at Cohen's and Daniels’s allegations. Vance’s team could still charge the Trump Organization with those related crimes. But for now, according to Trump’s lawyer, those charges do not appear to be immediately forthcoming.

where did OP go?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is what happens when a criminal gets caught. Nay, they were happy to let him steal before becoming president. Now we must expose him like we did pedo Epstein.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ask yourself why you went into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put the Trump family in prison. Then ask yourself if you’ll do the same thing when this doesn’t pan out like your are hoping it does.

After answering both of these questions look in the mirror and decide if you are always going to live life being a ass welcher.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Weisselberg testified.

For hours.

If one pleads the fifth... it lasts just a few minutes.

Homeslice got some immunity, and has flipped.
    “homeslice”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything not from Trump's own lawyer?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yeah, I got somethin'...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I may be in TSA's dog house, no, it's obvious I'm in there, but he's laughing in your face, El. You thought President Trump was going to be dragged into court and have to stand tall before the man. You was gonna break his in' rice bowl! Well, it was your bowl that got broke over your pointy in' head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may be in TSA's dog house, no, it's obvious I'm in there, but he's laughing in your face, El. You thought President Trump was going to be dragged into court and have to stand tall before the man. You was gonna break his in' rice bowl! Well, it was your bowl that got broke over your pointy in' head.
    You have me confused with djohn... I never made such claim... feel free to quote me.

The reason I asked is the first lawyer ended up in jail, the second just lost his law license... Dennison just seems to continue to find terrible lawyers that get caught lying.

Not saying this is the case as well, but credibility certainly is a problem. But that's ok, we'll wait for the indictments and where the case goes from there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have me confused with djohn... I never made such claim... feel free to quote me.

The reason I asked is the first lawyer ended up in jail, the second just lost his law license... Dennison just seems to continue to find terrible lawyers that get caught lying.

Not saying this is the case as well, but credibility certainly is a problem. But that's ok, we'll wait for the indictments and where the case goes from there.
    Apology accepted, my good friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, my good friend.
    On the other hand this could be another 12D chess move by Old Joe... making sure he stays out of jail so he can wipe the floor with him again...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On the other hand this could be another 12D chess move by Old Joe... making sure he stays out of jail so he can wipe the floor with him again...
    ...you all wiped the floor with his first 4 years for the sole reason that he'd wiped the floor with Clinton's ass and you couldn't stand the gaffe. Then you robbed President Trump of his 2nd term and now are holed up in the White House like a group of Manson hippies.

"Manson hippies? WTF!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president [yet]
    FIFY

They lean on the low levels, get them to testify then lean on the midlevel, and work up the chain.

You do realize that is how this works, right?

You want to go ahead and state Trump himself will never be indicted?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    FIFY

They lean on the low levels, get them to testify then lean on the midlevel, and work up the chain.

You do realize that is how this works, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, You do know how this works, and no, you don't want to say he never be indicted later.

Thread Information