Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be hilarious to see which posters would immediately embrace his return, after posting for two years that he was the devil.
    this

he stays in L.A. ... other things around him will change ... he is the sun ... not a planet

Well players like Luka are a matchup nightmare

KL is too small to guard him, PG not strong enough, Zubac slower and don't get me started on that barking midget dog Pat Bev

Best thing they can do is double team him and hope his teammates miss, which would be easier if that unicorn Porzingis wasn't playing

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, didn’t watch ... but kawhi is ~ as tall as luka, and luka didnt strike me as particularly strong ..
    that being said, luka and mavs have been cleaving the spurs rectums so ferociously lately that i was mainly just seeing luka dominate in all aspects of offense so not really focussed on his physical strength per se

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, didn’t watch ... but kawhi is ~ as tall as luka, and luka didnt strike me as particularly strong ..
    i don't know. last night, luka didn't move kawhi off the block but luka didn't get pushed around by leonard either. luka has a much thicker trunk than kawhi. and that turn around jump shot on leonard was a thing of beauty. made me wonder as to whether or not dirk has been teaching the kid a thing or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really happy for the Mavs. Somehow the team that came to mind if Kawhi wanted to bolt the Clippers is GSW, but he probably wants to stay in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I don't think Kawhi breaks his leg but I do think the clippers lose the series. Watch for Lue to get fired or Paul George get traded after Kawhi throws a quiet non verbal tantrum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the mavs organization so much but Luka gets nothing but love. That dude is a straight up baller!

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him breaking a leg. I hope he dies choking on one of uncle Dennis chicken wings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to whoever gives his uncle a private plane and part of the team lol. Kawhi is not the same player, he stopped being a two way player, he's mediocre at best defensively nowadays, he doesn't want to spend much energy on that end probably because his legs can't handle it any more. Miami is the perfect destination because others will play defense for him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Uncle Dennis has his favourite useful idiot Jabari Young pushing this nonsense on Twitter. Nobody believes nephew is leaving. Dude wants to work from home.

Anyway, it’s fun watching him burn down that clippers franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is better than Kawhi. I don't think Kawhi is a top 5 player in the NBA.
    I hate Leonard just as much as anyone else, but he's still better than Luka.

Luka's elite playmaking doesn't close the gap that exists between them defensively. Now, in another year or two as Kawhi's degenerative quad hinders him more and more then that'll be true.

Not yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you want to bring back someone that quit on the team? I appreciate all that he has done for this city to help bring us a championship but I wouldn't want him back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhitter

it would be like taking back a woman who cheated on you

then you take her back

ing weak

If she’s hot enough and there’s a bunch of 3s and 4s walking around the bar...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've gone through so much misery in the last three DeRozan-Forbes-Belinelli-Mills-Gay seasons that I'd have no problem forgetting about the unpleasantness of 2017-2018 and have Leonard back on the team. Aside from that quitting stunt he still embodies the prototypical San Antonio Spur in how carries himself on and off the court. He was supposed to be a Spur start to finish.

If James could go back to Cleveland after 4 years, Leonard can too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've gone through so much misery in the last three DeRozan-Forbes-Belinelli-Mills-Gay seasons that I'd have no problem forgetting about the unpleasantness of 2017-2018 and have Leonard back on the team. Aside from that quitting stunt he still embodies the prototypical San Antonio Spur in how carries himself on and off the court. He was supposed to be a Spur start to finish.

You must not follow but his antics off the court are definitely anti-Spur. alienating your own teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be fine with it but I'm not going to get any hopes up for a reunion...

Spurs should still do their due diligence and explore it...its not like the franchise has improved any since he left...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't never coming back, don't get your hopes up. I'd rather he keep failing with Playoff P over there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Leonard just as much as anyone else, but he's still better than Luka.

Luka's elite playmaking doesn't close the gap that exists between them defensively. Now, in another year or two as Kawhi's degenerative quad hinders him more and more then that'll be true.

Not yet.
    He doesn't play defense like he used to. Now if he was on a team that told him he had to and helped share the offensive load....

Unlike Lebron, Nephew is not loved by his teammates. there are a lot of stories about irritation with his showing up late- not being part of the team etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi 4 yrs $160m
    Mills 2 yrs $10m
    Dieng 3 yrs $21m
    We'd do well to sign another forward with the full MLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well players like Luka are a matchup nightmare

KL is too small to guard him, PG not strong enough, Zubac slower and don't get me started on that barking midget dog Pat Bev

Best thing they can do is double team him and hope his teammates miss, which would be easier if that unicorn Porzingis wasn't playing
    yeah but still stop switching on defense, I mean for their limitations against him both PG and KL do a better job guarding him than freaking Zubac. Lue is a terrible coach tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also Carlisle is a stud tbh... severly underrated. would love to see him coach the Spurs after Pop retire tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also Carlisle is a stud tbh... severly underrated. would love to see him coach the Spurs after Pop retire tbh...
    Carlisle is Doc Rivers, a middling coach with one le a long time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never really filled the SF position once KL left. It still is filled by a committee of shooting guards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never really filled the SF position once KL left. It still is filled by a committee of shooting guards.
    Of course we did. We just renamed it pf. We don't have an elite sf.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle is Doc Rivers, a middling coach with one le a long time ago.

Thread Information