Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked that question a while ago, but no one answered. So Kawhi's mom definitely is still in SA? Kawhi was in the process of building her a pretty big house there before he left, so I was wondering if she stayed after he left. I knew she was still there during his Raptors season, but wasn't sure if she was still there now. I actually thought she would have left when he went back to LA.
    It doesn't mean anything that his mom still lives in SA. Shaq's mom stayed in Orlando even after he went to the Lakers because she just liked Orlando better than LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt he would consider it. He dodged Pop for months before meeting to say he wanted out. This would be 10X harder for him to do, assuming he would even consider it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't mean anything that his mom still lives in SA. Shaq's mom stayed in Orlando even after he went to the Lakers because she just liked Orlando better than LA.
    I didn't mean anything by it in regard to Kawhi coming back. I was just curious if his mom stayed in SA due to him having built a house there for her. I was mainly asking because of the Spurs fans heckling her at a game in the 2019, I thought she might have decided to leave if other fans were bothering her outside of basketball games too due to Kawhi leaving. Definitely wasn't suggesting he'd come back because of her still living there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked that question a while ago, but no one answered. So Kawhi's mom definitely is still in SA? Kawhi was in the process of building her a pretty big house there before he left, so I was wondering if she stayed after he left. I knew she was still there during his Raptors season, but wasn't sure if she was still there now. I actually thought she would have left when he went back to LA.
    Yeah she still lives in SA. This is as of the last time the clippers were playing in San Antonio. I just found it interesting. Like you, I know it is not a lock that he would come back but all speculation is based on small ties like this one.

Thread Information