Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin.

The guy you voted for was a total self centered, self promoting, egotistical, megalomaniac.
    And the worst modern president, and in the context of the times, possibly the worst president we have ever had.
    He brought at the very worst in people by trying to divide the country based on underlying hatred.

He did a good job at creating chaos and could not care less about this country. America first, Bull and you know it.

The nation got different like he promised, and the nation as a whole hated it.
    Some of you take joy in watching hate play out.
    got it.
    but somehow he has the GOP in his death grip and they cannot break free!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upstream in this thread, DMC compared the Jan 6th attack on Congress as being akin to protesters holding up signs and yelling in the gallery.
    You're so dishonest, no wonder you have to get inebriated to cope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so dishonest, no wonder you have to get inebriated to cope.
    What "disruptions of Congress" were you referring to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC, arbiter of the middle ground, and the only one on this board is truly apolitical, makes the very worst comparisons that paint a very clear picture of what he really is. A red team apologist.
    And you're a compulsive liar who cannot get his story straight. Half the time the you say sounds like you're tripping on acid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by DMC; 05-30-2021 at 10:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were arrested then the system absorbed it. They have the right to peacefully assemble and to pe ion the government for redress of their grievances. They don't have the right to break into the building. You see disruptions of proceedings all the time during congressional hearings. Is that an attack on democracy?
    What "disruptions of Congress" were you referring to?
    You said "disruptions of proceedings". These get disrupted all the time. Do they equate to attacks on democracy? How long was the confirmation delayed? Was anyone who entered the building armed? How would you attempt to overthrow the government armed only with a cell phone?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a problem for them and that can’t be denied

Judge of truth and town cryer that tells us religion exists because we are afraid to die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we have a blue team walk off after red team tries to cheat.

What’s next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're a compulsive liar who cannot get his story straight. Half the time the you say sounds like you're tripping on acid.
    You are the the pathological liar Mr. Nature vs. nurture who wrote claims articles in Time magazine and Popular Science.
    You want real lying, look at your own bull .

What was your Popular Science article on? This is gonna be good. And then your Time magazine article.
    Dont try to make up for your lying by screwing around with my words. I know more about the breadth and depth of science than you do and you can’t handle this minor truth and well up with jealousy. It’s not that big a deal Crutchfield.

You make rancid comparisons as well. It’s up to you, just stop your foolishness and you won’t get batted around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said "disruptions of proceedings". These get disrupted all the time. Do they equate to attacks on democracy? How long was the confirmation delayed? Was anyone who entered the building armed? How would you attempt to overthrow the government armed only with a cell phone?
    Bum rush the Senate, kill the presiding officer and anyone else you can get your hands on. It might have worked if the pipe bombs had gone off.

What do you think they were trying to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm presuming you're aware it's a jailhouse crime to break into a secure government building and disrupt the US Congress, this case, during the certification of a presidential election -- a consitutionally mandated duty. it was an attack on the government and the cons ution. That it failed does not matter. Just trying to is a very serious crime.

The date wasn't chosen at random, it was touted well in advance by Trump himself.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-30-2021 at 11:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah blah you talk so much senseless you're barely coherent.
    “Everybody does it...”
    No, no they don’t.

So I’m on acid and Winehole is drunk and we both are liars.
    You need to spread your little observations to more posters... oh, you already have.
    Keep going old man, this is good stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spluttering and blubbering DMC, you love to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Everybody does it...”
    No, no they don’t.

You need to spread your little observations to more posters... oh, you already have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for the time being, no.

nearly all still kissing the ring, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen Republicans so attached to a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen Republicans so attached to a loser.
    Seems like you guys are attached.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a problem for them and that can’t be denied

Judge of truth and town cryer that tells us religion exists because we are afraid to die
    Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens (sort of).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for the time being, no.

nearly all still kissing the ring, tbh
    Link? this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've asked you to support your assertions. Soon I am just going to dismiss your claims as bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Everybody does it...”
    No, no they don’t.

Winehole admitted he was tipsy. Tipsy is a euphemism for drunk. You are a liar, I have illustrated this by showing your self contradicting statements. This isn't even debatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bum rush the Senate, kill the presiding officer and anyone else you can get your hands on. It might have worked if the pipe bombs had gone off.

What do you think they were trying to do?
    Kill with what, rear naked choke? Gorge him to death with the buffalo horns? Text him to death? You're not very good at this. Seems to be your first rodeo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm presuming you're aware it's a jailhouse crime to break into a secure government building and disrupt the US Congress, this case, during the certification of a presidential election -- a consitutionally mandated duty. it was an attack on the government and the cons ution. That it failed does not matter. Just trying to is a very serious crime.

The date wasn't chosen at random, it was touted well in advance by Trump himself.
    Crime =/= overthrow of government. You have work to do to even get close to showing it was an overthrow attempt. Disrupt? Sure.. overthrow? hardly.. seeing Trump was the sitting POTUS and no one had a firearm other than the cap police. Hyperbole gets you in trouble every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link? this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've asked you to support your assertions. Soon I am just going to dismiss your claims as bull .
    Dude, GOP leaders are meeting with at Trump at Mar A Lago. Lindsay Graham recently said it's still Trump's party.

147 House members voted not to certify the election afterr rioters made them scurry for their lives.

You've got your head in the sand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the the pathological liar Mr. Nature vs. nurture who wrote claims articles in Time magazine and Popular Science.
    You want real lying, look at your own bull .

What was your Popular Science article on? This is gonna be good. And then your Time magazine article.
    Dont try to make up for your lying by screwing around with my words. I know more about the breadth and depth of science than you do and you can’t handle this minor truth and well up with jealousy. It’s not that big a deal Crutchfield.

You make rancid comparisons as well. It’s up to you, just stop your foolishness and you won’t get batted around.
    Just because you doubt my claims doesn't mean I am a liar. I showed without a doubt that you are either a liar or mentally unstable since you cannot remember whether or not you know anything about physics.

Thread Information