Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU: Science will lead us to know everything
    Me: No way, I see why people believe in a god or gods or the spaghetti monster. We are apes with limitations.
    YOU: Pgardn believes Jesus is white.
    I know why people believe in a god. You suggested that, since we cannot know everything, there's room for god in the discussion as if inserting god answers anything. the FSM is a meme, it isn't actually worshipped. You just cannot escape your religious upbringing and environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans believe both 1 and 2 at a higher percentage than Democrats. So which party has more crazies?
    With such a high percentage of Americans who believe a god exists, why are you surprised that conspiracies get so much consideration?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With such a high percentage of Americans who believe a god exists, why are you surprised that conspiracies get so much consideration?
    I’m not. I’m just pointing to the fact that the belief in conspiracies is more prevalent with people who identify as republican than democrat.

This is a political forum so I’m framing the conversation politically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that proves everything.
    One example of many in the last four years.

I'd be happy to provide an updated list of recent extremism-related mass murders in the US upon request.

I presume you can provide one of recent left wing extremist massacres in the US, to show us it's exactly the same on both sides.
    Still waiting for that list of equivalents because, both sides, right?

Chop chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. No-Bias View From Nowhere only punches left and minimizes the violence of loyal stormtrumpers against all comers.

And patholgizes religion. Because it’s just a fact that religious belief is a mental illness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homicide

US homicide victims by race, 1980–2017[50]

US homicide offenders by race, 1980–2017[51]
    According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly six times higher than that of whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial; where the perpetrator's race was known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by African-Americans.[54]

in 2020 Joe Biden won 90% of the black vote.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this dumbass going on about now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this dumbass going on about now?
    Black folks are leftist extremists apparently. Wonder how he’ll tie it to recent racially motivated mass murders.

Also curious to hear his explanation for “black on black” violence and how that’s tied to leftist political extremism.

This should be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homicide

US homicide victims by race, 1980–2017[50]

US homicide offenders by race, 1980–2017[51]
    According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly six times higher than that of whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial; where the perpetrator's race was known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by African-Americans.[54]

in 2020 Joe Biden won 90% of the black vote.
    saved for posterity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More murders happen by people who are more likely (90% to 8%) democratic voters vs republicans. You can spin that and play Van Jones all you like, I just posted the facts without any personal opinion.

Of course murders only matter if they are "extremists".

Just admit you ed up again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know why people believe in a god. You suggested that, since we cannot know everything, there's room for god in the discussion as if inserting god answers anything. the FSM is a meme, it isn't actually worshipped. You just cannot escape your religious upbringing and environment.
    You raving dumb fck...

Again. Morals and ethics are the realm of religion and philosophy. Yes, they do attempt to answer things that science does not answer. Human societies have always had these things around. Its You who cant get away from the dying and what happens after crap that people believe. YOU think people are religious because they are afraid of dying.
    Are you just stupid? How many times do I have to go over this...

Its your red team that is worried about people like us who cannot be grounded in good ethics because of not believing the ethical behavior transfers to some after life you blithering idiot. Your team thinks people who dont follow these rules CANNOT possibly really believe in doing good work, empathy, sympathy because NOTHING is promised in return. And you in your crusty, lying, assholish ways make them look correct.
    This is where you like to play bad guy, "I dont believe in God and its a dog eat dog world you fckn idiot liberals. Its me or them, and it certainly wont be me."
    Like someone is after you.
    Damn right Im pakin, Im old and some fk like pgardn might beat the holy crap out of me and take my stuff...

You are a paranoid obsessive compulsive old prick who is nothing but a taker.
    And an obsessively disingenuous fck that cant admit when you are wrong.
    And in your eyes, so is everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More murders happen by people who are more likely (90% to 8%) democratic voters vs republicans. You can spin that and play Van Jones all you like, I just posted the facts without any personal opinion.

Of course murders only matter if they are "extremists".

Just admit you ed up again.
    nah, you just showed your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NEVER MIND THAT, WHAT ABOUT SCARY BLACK PEOPLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean most convicted murderers can't even vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You raving dumb fck...

Again. Morals and ethics are the realm of religion and philosophy. Yes, they do attempt to answer things that science does not answer. Human societies have always had these things around. Its You who cant get away from the dying and what happens after crap that people believe. YOU think people are religious because they are afraid of dying.
    Are you just stupid? How many times do I have to go over this...

Its your red team that is worried about people like us who cannot be grounded in good ethics because of not believing the ethical behavior transfers to some after life you blithering idiot. Your team thinks people who dont follow these rules CANNOT possibly really believe in doing good work, empathy, sympathy because NOTHING is promised in return. And you in your crusty, lying, assholish ways make them look correct.
    This is where you like to play bad guy, "I dont believe in God and its a dog eat dog world you fckn idiot liberals. Its me or them, and it certainly wont be me."
    Like someone is after you.
    Damn right Im pakin, Im old and some fk like pgardn might beat the holy crap out of me and take my stuff...

You are a paranoid obsessive compulsive old prick who is nothing but a taker.
    And an obsessively disingenuous fck that cant admit when you are wrong.
    And in your eyes, so is everyone else.
    Keep melting down.

Religion and philosophy
    Philosophy is how religion has been debunked. The use of critical thought and reason has lead thinking people out of the allegorical cave of religion. Now you want to put them back inside as if philosophy is a religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol most

presumably black folks who haven’t committed murder yet are just latent murderers and leftist extremists.

might be genetic, might be because “they” vote for Democrats. hope we get some elucidation on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol most

presumably black folks who haven’t committed murder yet are just latent murderers and leftist extremists.

might be genetic, might be because “they” vote for Democrats. hope we get some elucidation on this.
    Where do you see that in the data I posted? You're playing the race card trying to get an easy win here

There's nothing predictive about it. It's simply a paragraph containing the FBI's results. This is evidence that most murders were committed by people 90% likely to be democrats. Write to the FBI and call them out if you don't like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...0other%20races.

Send them this link and ask them WTF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be more likely to not vote tbhonestbroker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime way up during the "defund campaign". Not predictable at all.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep melting down.

Religion and philosophy
    Philosophy is how religion has been debunked. The use of critical thought and reason has lead thinking people out of the allegorical cave of religion. Now you want to put them back inside as if philosophy is a religion.
    Bull .
    They go hand in hand and grew up together.
    People should NOT kill has been debunked? How, its a statement on behavior considered proper?
    You are such a fckn simpleton...

Yes the Greeks totally had no Gods... when they made some of the most fundamental principals of logic.

You just absolutely make up and dig yourself deeper in your own fecal material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime way up during Trump's last year.

Predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime way up during the "defund campaign". Not predictable at all.
    Who defunded cops?

Did crime also go up in cities that kept it the same or spent more?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime way up during Trump's last year.

Predictable.
    He's gone. Joe's America now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you see that in the data I posted? You're playing the race card trying to get an easy win here

There's nothing predictive about it. It's simply a paragraph containing the FBI's results. This is evidence that most murders were committed by people 90% likely to be democrats. Write to the FBI and call them out if you don't like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...0other%20races.

Send them this link and ask them WTF.
    We were talking about US mass murders related to political extremism. I asked you to provide left wing examples. You couldn't come up with any, so you colored outside the lines to say what about African Americans, they voted for Biden.

If your can relate one to the other, I'd be impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who defunded cops?

Did crime also go up in cities that kept it the same or spent more?

How is Austin?

Thread Information