Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jordan was trying to recruit players before Jerry Krause arrived
    Scottie Pippen turned out to be one of the top 50 players of all times and one of the best SF and defenders ever, he was also the Bulls best individual and team defenders and their playmaker and 2nd scorer. That’s huge.

Kukoc was at the time the best European player and the best 6th man in the NBA, he was also versatile, a left handed matchup nightmare and one of the most clutch shooters in the league.

Rodman was the beat rebounder and one of the best defenders in the league

James carried a sorry ass Cavs team to the Finals in 2007 , Jordan would have been swept in the 1st round with that roster
    Despite that, their FO did nothing to improve the team, did you really expect Lebron to stick around and not win a ring?

Especially with the Celtics forming a big 3 (but Lebron did it first lol) he was never going to win the East with that Cavs team

I don’t know what universe you live in

Jordan would have teamed up if he could have before Krause saved his bald ass, it wasn’t easy to move like that back then with the CBA and contract structures. Jordan constantly and publicly threw the FO under the bus before Krause came along

Also, Lebron’s finals opponents >>>>>> MJ’s Finals opponents

Lebron is clearly the better basketball player, fast, bigger, stronger, better passer, can score with the best of them, can guard multiple positions, better 3 pt shooter, he would have destroyed Jordan if he played in the 90s
    Duncan > Lebron tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think him being GOAT is debatable. Him being perfect is just bull though. I was never a Chicago Bulls fan, liked the Cubs but never the Bulls. I was a Magic Johnson fan (hated the boring ass Celtics and those lanky, weird looking MFers like Chief and McHale who would just stand under the basket for layups).
    why isn't it debatable? The league changed rules for him TWICE so he could win. The league every decade got softer and softer. People today don't even know the history of the NBA claiming that any player today would dominate in the 60s and 70s. But these same people are aware of the physicality in the league back then and that so many players had false teeth from getting them knocked out in games(which weren't flagrant fouls btw, because flagrant fouls were created for Jordan)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there anyone with better footwork than Mchale? Hakeem, maybe. He's on a short list.
    Hakeem had great FW
    Prime Duncan too

There was a video highlights of all the McHale and Hakeem post moves from the 1986 Finals on Youtube but it looks like it’s been removed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan > Lebron tbh
    But if I say that I’ll be called a homer lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why isn't it debatable? The league changed rules for him TWICE so he could win. The league every decade got softer and softer. People today don't even know the history of the NBA claiming that any player today would dominate in the 60s and 70s. But these same people are aware of the physicality in the league back then and that so many players had false teeth from getting them knocked out in games(which weren't flagrant fouls btw, because flagrant fouls were created for Jordan)
    Because the bar is that low. Lebron is the next in line and he's had to stack and jump around to large markets to get any traction. 5 finals appearances in Cleveland and he got 1 ring from it. He got two from Miami after stacking and 1 in LA after stacking. He's the most talented player of size coupled with longevity/health and wherewithal we've seen at his superstar level and who wants to be seen, since Jordan. Everything is "since Jordan". There's a reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol revisionist history

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    theres literally hundreds of hours of video evidence easily available showing that the defense was actually pathetically bad and involved nearly no physicality, other than the occasional dirty play or players simply not being very coordinated and doing stupid stuff that knocks other players teeth out

just stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the bar is that low. Lebron is the next in line and he's had to stack and jump around to large markets to get any traction. 5 finals appearances in Cleveland and he got 1 ring from it. He got two from Miami after stacking and 1 in LA after stacking. He's the most talented player of size coupled with longevity/health and wherewithal we've seen at his superstar level and who wants to be seen, since Jordan. Everything is "since Jordan". There's a reason.
    I have often reminded everyone, "the NBA didn't start in 1991". Some get it, some don't..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay and a cuck then, amy wouldn't leave him for just the latter
    She didn't actually leave him, per se, she was just banging the help. My guess is that half of the NBA wives are getting tapped by the pool boy, trainer, yoga instructor, when daddy's on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres literally hundreds of hours of video evidence easily available showing that the defense was actually pathetically bad and involved nearly no physicality, other than the occasional dirty play or players simply not being very coordinated and doing stupid stuff that knocks other players teeth out

just stop
    this is a lie. There was a lot of physicality in the 60s and 70s. the 80s pale in comparison. And there isn't as much footage as you think because a lot of games weren't recorded. For years I told everyone how great Elgin Baylor was before his death from my own research(ESPN wont' do this for you. It goes against their narrative that Lebron and Jordan are the 1st of their kind). After he passes, people realize how great he was for about 4 days before he's forgotten forever going forward. Leagues like the NBA and NFL get weaker every few years to promote offense. You now have quarterbacks in their goddamn 40s looking like 25 year old because you can't touch them. You can hit everyone on the football field now except the qb. If you sack him, you better do it in a manner that's comfortable for him or it's a flag. is a joke. You can either recognize the bull , or fall in line with the brainwashing of selling athletes to the public of being better than what they are. And boxing right now it at its worst. Goddamn 7 and 8 champions per weight class. It's ridiculous

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    this is a lie. There was a lot of physicality in the 60s and 70s. the 80s pale in comparison. And there isn't as much footage as you think because a lot of games weren't recorded. For years I told everyone how great Elgin Baylor was before his death from my own research(ESPN wont' do this for you. It goes against their narrative that Lebron and Jordan are the 1st of their kind). After he passes, people realize how great he was for about 4 days before he's forgotten forever going forward. Leagues like the NBA and NFL get weaker every few years to promote offense. You now have quarterbacks in their goddamn 40s looking like 25 year old because you can't touch them. You can hit everyone on the football field now except the qb. If you sack him, you better do it in a manner that's comfortable for him or it's a flag. is a joke. You can either recognize the bull , or fall in line with the brainwashing of selling athletes to the public of being better than what they are. And boxing right now it at its worst. Goddamn 7 and 8 champions per weight class. It's ridiculous
    you make as many claims and long posts as you want, but the tape doesnt lie. i stopped reading after your second sentence. its literally a comedy show to watch how pathetic the defense was, and how uncoordinated 80% of the players were

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you make as many claims and long posts as you want, but the tape doesnt lie. i stopped reading after your second sentence. its literally a comedy show to watch how pathetic the defense was, and how uncoordinated 80% of the players were
    The old Portuguese guy (he’s a grandfather) who owns my favourite rotisserie chicken restaurant would play better defense than those 60s70s dudes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didn't actually leave him, per se, she was just banging the help. My guess is that half of the NBA wives are getting tapped by the pool boy, trainer, yoga instructor, when daddy's on the road.
    She was getting the big fundamentals

Now she's just getting the big funds

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk stayed until he got one. Even took paycuts so the front office to get better players. Duncan probably would have done the same in a similar situation. Lebron is just wired differently.
    Le is just a lazy ass glam punk. More celebrity than compe or.

Jordan was a primadonna and an asshole, but at least he had a heart and wasn't a rapist. Huge compe or.

Kobe was a primadonna, a cold blooded psychopathic asshole and a rapist. Also a huge compe or.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Le is just a lazy ass glam punk. More celebrity than compe or.

Jordan was a primadonna and an asshole, but at least he had a heart and wasn't a rapist. Huge compe or.

Kobe was a primadonna, a cold blooded psychopathic asshole and a rapist. Also a huge compe or.
    LeBron led both the Cavs and Warroirs in major statistical vategories and had back to back 41 pt games to tie the series and defeat a 73-9 team but he has no heart and he'S not a compe or

He had that 51 pt against the KD Warriors only to be ed in the ass by his own teammate but he'S not a compe or and he has no heart

He carried a sorry ass Cavs team to the 2007 FInals, having that amazing game 5 in Detroit but he has no heart and he is not a compe or

LOL OK

Thread Information