Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So is life out of the big city really that much better? I'm also in a spot where I can always work from wherever I am and I think in another few years I'm going to hate still living in a city and will want to buy a house in the exurbs.
    For the most part, yes. But it depends where tbh. Denver/Salt Lake I wouldn't mind living in, and obviously you'd know more than me but I've always enjoyed visiting Phoenix I would travel there a few times a year for work/visiting friends when I worked in Dullas and it was pretty much night and day. PHX seemed preferable to the slower, more relaxed culture vs the f@ggy ultra-compe ive b@gerry culture of Dallas. Outside of that, nowhere else seemed preferable outside of the obvious beach cities in FL or California. IMO, I think an exurb would be the ideal place or maybe a town of 100-250,000 people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    For the most part, yes. But it depends where tbh. Denver/Salt Lake I wouldn't mind living in, and obviously you'd know more than me but I've always enjoyed visiting Phoenix I would travel there a few times a year for work/visiting friends when I worked in Dullas and it was pretty much night and day. PHX seemed preferable to the slower, more relaxed culture vs the f@ggy ultra-compe ive b@gerry culture of Dallas. Outside of that, nowhere else seemed preferable outside of the obvious beach cities in FL or California. IMO, I think an exurb would be the ideal place or maybe a town of 100-250,000 people
    Yeah living way out in the sticks might be a bit much for me but a lot of the DC exurbs are growing quickly and houses can still be bought cheaply.

I stayed there longer than I should have but yes, Dallas just ing sucked. Never ending amounts of baggery. Phoenix is way better than Dallas. You couldn’t pay me enough to move back to Dallas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The bootleg looking afrobe@ner who performed at the last superbowl produces similarly ty music that dulls the brain of anyone who listens to it.

seems like every pop music person nowadays is an [email protected] maybe it's just the same guy producing all the songs....

kind of like how every basketball player growing up is mixed-race and has that 'cotton candy' crew-cut/moptop hair thing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah living way out in the sticks might be a bit much for me but a lot of the DC exurbs are growing quickly and houses can still be bought cheaply.

I stayed there longer than I should have but yes, Dallas just ing sucked. Never ending amounts of baggery. Phoenix is way better than Dallas. You couldn’t pay me enough to move back to Dallas.
    IMO it's because there's zero culture there and really no reason to move there other than 'good jobs' (myself included). Like I don't know anybody who would pick Dallas for any other reason than the job market, which probably creates the 'no iden y' b@g culture ("f*ck you f@ggot, I make more money than you!!). Whenever I lived there, I'd pretty much be racing out of town to the lake or something every weekend. The bar culture got old really quick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    IMO it's because there's zero culture there and really no reason to move there other than 'good jobs' (myself included). Like I don't know anybody who would pick Dallas for any other reason than the job market, which probably creates the 'no iden y' b@g culture ("f*ck you f@ggot, I make more money than you!!). Whenever I lived there, I'd pretty much be racing out of town to the lake or something every weekend. The bar culture got old really quick
    Never thought about it that way but that’s definitely it now that I have.

Everyone I knew or was friends with in Dallas is also gone now too. It’s like the minute any of us could find an equally good job in a city with actual culture we bounced.

The only real culture is being able to to ooga boogaing in Uptown or Deep Ellum bars every weekend or eating at some overpriced tourist attraction restaurant

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'd be wary of living in Phoenix, personally. Especially with the current drought, they will be under severe water restrictions for the forseeable future.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i agree...of course having regular get togethers is a good social outlet. Grilling, campouts, etc....however it's when one feels the need to do it in some dingy bar rattling off f@ggy Star Wars/Harry Potter quotes, listening to sh!tty goldsteinrecords bar pop music, and shamelessly trying to flirt with the toothless 40 year old tatted up single-mom bartender (with Tyrone's kid) because no other decent female would even consider consenting to have sex with him is when the Viability of Suicide comes into play
    Cant you make your own trivia night with friends and teams? Instead of a ty bar? Ive participated in this, Im just bad at it. And Im married so the ladies.... meh. Cant you invite friends of friends who have female friends who they know who are actually human?

If Im going to a public venue then I would rather it be physically active event.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Cant you make your own trivia night with friends and teams? Instead of a ty bar? Ive participated in this, Im just bad at it. And Im married so the ladies.... meh. Cant you invite friends of friends who have female friends who they know who are actually human?

If Im going to a public venue then I would rather it be physically active event.
    That's pussywhipped logic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I'd be wary of living in Phoenix, personally. Especially with the current drought, they will be under severe water restrictions for the forseeable future.
    That’s the hesitation I have about moving back there, but it’s still infinitely better than Dallas.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Thread Information