ATL said to wanting at least a 1st round pick.
    Ignore previous noise about being had for a 2nd and 4th round pick. FFS the entire NFL would have made an offer for that.

If Baltimore does not make strong offer for Jones i will suggest LJackson playout his contract and leave to a successful org.

1. How much gas in tank?
    2. With injury history, do you want?
    Solid stats yet again in 9 games last season.

I want him on Baltimore.
    Green Bay, Cleveland, plenty of other teams should pursue.

Tampa Bay i am assuming is set with Hood Rat etc at the WR core.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Makes sense. If Ravens acquire they should assume that 1st Rounder is basically just a really early 2nd.

I am not fully sold that WRs are the missing piece for the Ravens. Ofcourse it would improve Jackson's performance but at what price? This team isn't going anywhere without an Elite defense. And I mean atleast Top 5 status. Be honest this is a Rush & D team with Jackson making the occasional tough pass.

Makes sense. If Ravens acquire they should assume that 1st Rounder is basically just a really early 2nd.

I am not fully sold that WRs are the missing piece for the Ravens. Ofcourse it would improve Jackson's performance but at what price? This team isn't going anywhere without an Elite defense. And I mean atleast Top 5 status. Be honest this is a Rush & D team with Jackson making the occasional tough pass.
    Are they going to have an elite defense if they don't go after Julio Jones?
    No.

Could and would have easily won more playoff games if they had possession receiver(s) who make the average catch.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't want to see him in Green Gay unless Rodgers is gone, to Denver or somewhere else. At this point it has to be Denver, right?

To Tenn for only a 2nd and 4th round pick. To boot they get a 6th round pick back.

Pathetic Ravens gonna march Lamar Jackson out with a bunch of subpar receiver's yet again.

To Tenn for only a 2nd and 4th round pick. To boot they get a 6th round pick back.

Pathetic Ravens gonna march Lamar Jackson out with a bunch of subpar receiver's yet again.
    I just dont think Jacksons that good of a passer. Wouldnt be surprised if Jones did not want to go there.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just dont think Jacksons that good of a passer. Wouldnt be surprised if Jones did not want to go there.
    He's a great scatback that can throw a decent spiral, but he's definitely not a *complete* passer. He gets the jitters when pressured to throw a bunch and/or the Ravens are behind on the scoreboard. He's a game dominator if and only if the Ravens have the lead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    "He was a huge part of that 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl"
    --Taylor Twellman

Even random soccer pundits taking shots

Thread Information