6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is getting ridiculous. Sad that this thread is way overdue.
    Here is the latest example.

“I think that we take those kinds of things seriously," Ainge told Boston's 98.5 on a weekly radio hit. "I never heard any of that that from any player that I’ve ever played with in my 26 years in Boston.
    "I never heard that before from Kyrie, and I talk to him quite a bit. I don’t know. As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t matter. We’re just playing basketball. Players can say what they want."
    https://sports.yahoo.com/danny-ainge...003253244.html

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The notion that someone paying good money to cheer on a predominately black team, would be a jerk to the opposing players because of skin color; doesn't add up. Chances are this individual would be an asshole regardless of the opponents race.

ESPN is milking this for day time ratings. The serious issue here is that you have a society that is increasingly raised and encouraged to see & feel victimhood. Everywhere. And not just in the form of a jerk but an entire race or even system being against them. To put it bluntly, this is serious long term .
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-28-2021 at 02:22 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sidenote, interesting that the incident with Westbrook dwarfed media coverage of Young being spit on. NY bias? Media too enamored with the MSG crowd?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The notion that someone paying good money to cheer on a predominately black team, would be a jerk to the opposing players because of skin color; doesn't add up.
    They never think they have to do the math.
    Watch Maricopa and realize these are just distractions.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-players...063017289.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The notion that someone paying good money to cheer on a predominately black team, would be a jerk to the opposing players because of skin color; doesn't add up. Chances are this individual would be an asshole regardless of the opponents race.

ESPN is milking this for day time ratings. The serious issue here is that you have a society that is increasingly raised and encouraged to see & feel victimhood. Everywhere. And not just in the form of a jerk but an entire race or even system being against them. To put it bluntly, this is serious long term .
    Just like slave owner can’t be racist if they are raping, I mean forcibly procreating, with their black slaves. Just doesn’t add up.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Just like slave owner can’t be racist if they are raping, I mean forcibly procreating, with their black slaves. Just doesn’t add up.
    Same line of thinking - racism isn't discussed when a black criminal commits a crime against another race because well he was just after the money.

Slave owner was just after the booty. Didn't care what color it was.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another example of the racism demand exceeding the actual supply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same line of thinking - racism isn't discussed when a black criminal commits a crime against another race because well he was just after the money.

Part of me thinks you probably don't see slavery itself as racist, but rather a part of the natural order of human evolution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which goes to your original point , or do I have to draw you a map?

Thread Information