Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed the game (bc I was watching paint dry) how did Slomo do?
    he looked more like the spurs version of KA last night. he even had that old fist swipe he'd do after missing a shot. and there was a critical three he missed (wide open look from the corner) in which he hesitated. that being said, the jazz are starting to assert themselves as clearly the better team in this series so it's not as if this loss is on KA in any way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed the game (bc I was watching paint dry) how did Slomo do?

The way he played, you’d think he was still with the Spurs. 4 points, on poor shooting, and 2 rebounds, in 24 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looked more like the spurs version of KA last night. ...

That’s what I was typing as you posted! lol Yes, he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way he played, you’d think he was still with the Spurs. 4 points, on poor shooting, and 2 rebounds, in 24 minutes.
    I never understood the fascination with him. He has tools and smarts, but at the end of the day you have to be assertive. An assertive Lonnie Walker is usually awesome. Same with Kyle, but the trouble is that isn't in their nature. Kyle never really got that character trait, maybe Lonnie will. I'd rather have a player shoot 0 for 10 and still shoot the open 3 than a player who hesitates/refuses to shoot when open any time of the week. It's why I liked Manu. He shot like 3/20 against Golden St in 2013 and still had the balls to hit the game winner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never understood the fascination with him. He has tools and smarts, but at the end of the day you have to be assertive. An assertive Lonnie Walker is usually awesome. Same with Kyle, but the trouble is that isn't in their nature. Kyle never really got that character trait, maybe Lonnie will. I'd rather have a player shoot 0 for 10 and still shoot the open 3 than a player who hesitates/refuses to shoot when open any time of the week. It's why I liked Manu. He shot like 3/20 against Golden St in 2013 and still had the balls to hit the game winner
    You must think basketball is just shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must think basketball is just shooting.
    You know I didn’t use to. There was a difference in styles and winning once but now it’s just become a glorified 3 point shooting contest. Everyone scores like 115 a game and shoots 40 threes a game and that’s how you win now. But Anderson doesn’t do one thing great I would say that makes up for his short comings for shooting. He’s not like Ben Simmons who does everything amazing except shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd be a good piece on a great team. He just doesn't have enough game to be a key player for any squad.

Thread Information