My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, the Hawks and their leak.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns will probably beat either team in six or less, tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns will probably beat either team in six or less, tbh.
    And the Arizona audit will finish first, amirite? 11 electoral votes flipped back from blue to red by no later than August.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, the Hawks and their leak.
    Not only that, but the Fulton county ballot team sticking Biden votes in the machine three and four times each for counting

More votes tallied in Fulton County GA than eligible registered voters in the county.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, but the Fulton county ballot team sticking Biden votes in the machine three and four times each for counting

More votes tallied in Fulton County GA than eligible registered voters in the county.
    And Chumpettes boldly echo "most fair and honest election ever".

But long before that, I and others stopped taking them seriously, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Chumpettes boldly echo "most fair and honest election ever".

But long before that, I and others stopped taking them seriously, tbh.

I'll give them Obama '08, but that's about it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll give them Obama '08, but that's about it
    I don't. But McCain would've been the same sh** anyways.

That's another reason they're really mad we're going for stamping out cheating.

RINOs are winning primaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't. But McCain would've been the same sh** anyways.

That's another reason they're really mad we're going for stamping out cheating.

RINOs are winning primaries.
    which ones?

I heard Murkowski was getting primary'd out

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which ones?

I heard Murkowski was getting primary'd out
    That would make sense. They have the cheating up in Alaska.

You'll notice the media left calling that in reserve for days after the presidential election, even though it was quite red.

There's probably some cheaters who are gun shy with all these audits happening or looming over them.

That's why we have to be vigilant about fixing the processes.

There are places in all the states that have systematic rigging.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska went to some rank choice. So no formal Republican primary in 2022.

Following voter approval of Ballot Measure 2 during the 2020 elections in Alaska, this will be the first U.S. Senate election in Alaska held under the new election process. All candidates will run in a nonpartisan blanket primary, from which the top four candidates will advance to the general election. Voters will then utilize ranked voting during the general election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alaska went to some rank choice. So no formal Republican primary in 2022.

Following voter approval of Ballot Measure 2 during the 2020 elections in Alaska, this will be the first U.S. Senate election in Alaska held under the new election process. All candidates will run in a nonpartisan blanket primary, from which the top four candidates will advance to the general election. Voters will then utilize ranked voting during the general election.
    Murkowski is the RINO we want out. She voted both times to impeach and convict Trump. Kelly Tshibaka is the lady from Alaska we want to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need strong GOP candidates in Arizona, North Carolina, New Hampshire (Sununu), Nevada, and hopefully Pennsylvania, though that one looks rough with how liberal PA has gotten recently. Toomey is a RINO though so he won't be missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would make sense. They have the cheating up in Alaska.

You'll notice the media left calling that in reserve for days after the presidential election, even though it was quite red.

There's probably some cheaters who are gun shy with all these audits happening or looming over them.

That's why we have to be vigilant about fixing the processes.

There are places in all the states that have systematic rigging.
    Murkowski is an evil RINO . She lost the primary fair and square to the Tea Party candidate in 2010 as the in bent, then somehow won the election anyway as a... .....wait for it.... ...a write-in candidate. Only the 2nd write-in candidate to win a US Senate seat in history. Some fishy up there, and I don't mean the Alaskan walleye or salmon.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murkowski is the RINO we want out. She voted both times to impeach and convict Trump. Kelly Tshibaka is the lady from Alaska we want to win.
    That Alaska scheme looks like a potential scheme to get conservatives to split their votes.

As for Murkowski, yea if she wins re-election, you know it's rigged. Nobody respects her.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murkowski is an evil RINO . She lost the primary fair and square to the Tea Party candidate in 2010 as the in bent, then somehow won the election anyway as a... .....wait for it.... ...a write-in candidate. Only the 2nd write-in candidate to win a US Senate seat in history. Some fishy up there, and I don't mean the Alaskan walleye or salmon.
    Yea, I wouildn't be surprised if they pulled some sh**.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Alaska scheme looks like a potential scheme to get conservatives to split their votes.

As for Murkowski, yea if she wins re-election, you know it's rigged. Nobody respects her.
    The Georgia 50 percent rule is ing bull . Perdue won GA fair and square.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Georgia 50 percent rule is ing bull . Perdue won GA fair and square.
    It worked, because the Democrats didn't have to focus on stealing it the first time. They couldn't split their attention, stealing it for Xiden and their sh** candidates.

Perdue and that blond are RINOs. But the Democrat candidates were just total sh**. They don't even have to pretend to say the right things at this point. They rely on a election fraud network.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It worked, because the Democrats didn't have to focus on stealing it the first time. They couldn't split their attention, stealing it for Xiden and their sh** candidates.

Perdue and that blond are RINOs. But the Democrat candidates were just total sh**. They don't even have to pretend to say the right things at this point. They rely on a election fraud network.
    They didn't vote to impeach or remove Trump.

I do agree Loeffler was a weak candidate, she was appointed after a retirement similar to the dumb in Arizona (McSally). But Perdue was fine. Maybe not as strong as some of the other Southern GOP senators (Florida Scott, Black Scott, Kennedy, Rubio, Graham, Martha B. from Tennessee, etc, but I wouldn't say RINO.

The fact that Perdue won Georgia by a considerable ~3% margin over Ossoff but Zombie Joe "won" the same statewide race is extremely fishy. As you said, they poured in votes that only contained a presidential vote (Zombie Joe) and nothing downstream, which is both fishy and illegal.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it & that's all.
    Suns are up 1-0 in the series.

How do you think the Maricopa audits will turn out?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suns are up 1-0 in the series.

How do you think the Maricopa audits will turn out?
    Hopefully muddy the waters...keep Biden on the run, the mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully muddy the waters...keep Biden on the run, the mother er.
    if the AZ commission re-certifies its ECV and it knocks Biden officially under 300 ECV the DNC will be sweating bullets.

Biden - 306
    AZ - 11
    GA - 16

if those 2 can be overturned, they would just need one more state such as WI to flip to overturn the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheeseburgers are delicious

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't vote to impeach or remove Trump.
    They had to agree to that for Trump to (half ass) campaign for them.

The did (rhetorically) throw Trump under the bus on January 6th all the same.
    She may have effectively ended her political career for as long as Trump is a player.
    But who cares about that ; her husband is the president of NYSE. They could give two s about everyday people.

Thread Information