Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I already explained why. No one else has the combination of star power, secondary shot creation, 3 and D, size, experience, depth, etc.
    The only legit star on the team is Kawhi, George Paul is a souped up Kris Middleton. Besides, the Bucks literally have everything you said along with a two-way point guard & a 7 footer that can play inside/out while providing elite rim protection. But…but…but…Giannis isn’t a shooter

S bag is obviously their best player, but he's also a certified pussy, hiding for most of the series while one man offense Doncic torches them, despite being on a team where unlike him, he doesn't have to create virtually everything.
    Kawhi was the best offensive & defensive player on the team throughout the series but yeah he didn’t have to carry the load. Luka Westbrook was begging for a Boban screen after being sent to Alcatraz in Gm 6 & essential had no defensive impact besides keeping Morris company in the corner all series long. We all know who didn’t want the smoke on both ends b/c Kawhi was taking all-comers.

Davis was clearly injured all season and the Spurs never load managed in the post season. Only a like S bag would quit in the Conference Finals with a run of the mill ankle sprain.
    Timoty missed an entire postseason with a “run-of-the-mill” (c) Dr. TD21 meniscus injury.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only legit star on the team is Kawhi, George Paul is a souped up Kris Middleton. Besides, the Bucks literally have everything you said along with a two-way point guard & a 7 footer that can play inside/out while providing elite rim protection. But…but…but…Giannis isn’t a shooter

Kawhi was the best offensive & defensive player on the team throughout the series but yeah he didn’t have to carry the load. Luka Westbrook was begging for a Boban screen after being sent to Alcatraz in Gm 6 & essential had no defensive impact besides keeping Morris company in the corner all series long. We all know who didn’t want the smoke on both ends b/c Kawhi was taking all-comers.

Timoty missed an entire postseason with a “run-of-the-mill” (c) Dr. TD21 meniscus injury.
    George is definitely a legit star, he's just not a superstar. The Bucks' best player is primarily a face up, off the dribble type, who can't shoot. They have no other MVP or All-NBA type player and now no obvious fifth member of a best five with DiVincenzo out, too (one way or another, they're sacrificing something).

The former has nothing to do with the latter. You saw it again today. He has tons of switchable defenders, secondary creation and shooting surrounding him, while Doncic essentially has to go it alone. S bag only defended him after being embarrassed into it and when he was worn down and banged up.

At calling a torn meniscus "run-of-the-mill". By the way, he wanted to play, despite being a free agent who'd yet to sign a set for life contract.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    George is definitely a legit star, he's just not a superstar. The Bucks' best player is primarily a face up, off the dribble type, who can't shoot. They have no other MVP or All-NBA type player and now no obvious fifth member of a best five with DiVincenzo out, too (one way or another, they're sacrificing something).
    Jrue Holiday is just as good if not better than Paul George (Clippers would be significantly better if they swapped). All-NBA/All-star are positional/conference dependent so that’s irrelevant especially for folks who play different positions. As far as not having a 5th guy, Forbes literally played the Reggie Jackson role & outscored Jimmy “As good as Kawhi” Butler in a series. Besides, you gloss over Giannis lack of shooting ability holding back the team but had Kawhi been on the Bucks they would be the “most complete team”

The former has nothing to do with the latter. You saw it again today. He has tons of switchable defenders, secondary creation and shooting surrounding him, while Doncic essentially has to go it alone. S bag only defended him after being embarrassed into it and when he was worn down and banged up.
    Awww, his shoulder all of a sudden starts hurting when things don’t go his way.

Last season the excuse was Porzingis got injured while he was playing well offensively thus the Clippers started the series with Kawhi guarding him so he could switch when they run the high PnR or just guard him straight up. Luka Westbrook decided to freeze out his wingman b/c he didn’t want smoke with Kawhi & instead picked on Zubac/Reggie/Batum. The great Ty Lue came with the fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you defensive coverage again in Gm 2. He also started the 1st quarter of Gm 3 with that same strategy before Kawhi took the wheels & took a dump on the entire state of Texas.

After Luka Westbrook’s absolute chucking performance in Gm 5, Kawhi dared him to go mano-a-mano but the wasn’t heard from until glorified garbage time. In Gm 7, Kawhi made sure the Clippers weren’t asleep at the wheel & was already planning for the 2nd round by feeding Morris who finally started punishing Luka.

At calling a torn meniscus "run-of-the-mill". By the way, he wanted to play, despite being a free agent who'd yet to sign a set for life contract.
    Yeah, run-of-the-mill like Embiid’s but not like the ankle sprain that ended Queen James career. Kawhi sprained his ankle in Gm 5 against the Rockets then twice in the same quarter against the Duds. All of which were high impact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jrue Holiday is just as good if not better than Paul George (Clippers would be significantly better if they swapped). All-NBA/All-star are positional/conference dependent so that’s irrelevant especially for folks who play different positions. As far as not having a 5th guy, Forbes literally played the Reggie Jackson role & outscored Jimmy “As good as Kawhi” Butler in a series. Besides, you gloss over Giannis lack of shooting ability holding back the team but had Kawhi been on the Bucks they would be the “most complete team”

Awww, his shoulder all of a sudden starts hurting when things don’t go his way.

Last season the excuse was Porzingis got injured while he was playing well offensively thus the Clippers started the series with Kawhi guarding him so he could switch when they run the high PnR or just guard him straight up. Luka Westbrook decided to freeze out his wingman b/c he didn’t want smoke with Kawhi & instead picked on Zubac/Reggie/Batum. The great Ty Lue came with the fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you defensive coverage again in Gm 2. He also started the 1st quarter of Gm 3 with that same strategy before Kawhi took the wheels & took a dump on the entire state of Texas.

After Luka Westbrook’s absolute chucking performance in Gm 5, Kawhi dared him to go mano-a-mano but the wasn’t heard from until glorified garbage time. In Gm 7, Kawhi made sure the Clippers weren’t asleep at the wheel & was already planning for the 2nd round by feeding Morris who finally started punishing Luka.

Yeah, run-of-the-mill like Embiid’s but not like the ankle sprain that ended Queen James career. Kawhi sprained his ankle in Gm 5 against the Rockets then twice in the same quarter against the Duds. All of which were high impact.
    Holiday is a top 25-30 player, George is a top 15-20 one and I don't mean literally earning those honors, I mean being of that caliber.

Basing a player's caliber (Forbes) off of a 4 game sample size. And no, the Bucks would not be the most complete team if you swapped the superstars.

Except Doncic was destroying the Clippers before he hurt his shoulder and found a way to pick back up where he left off later in the series. Pussy ass S bag hid until literally being embarrassed into the assignment.

James had/has a high ankle sprain, known to be the most severe, yet still tried to push through it in the playoffs. S bag wouldn't have been seen or heard from for months after that.

Thread Information