Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wont ever buy a 2nd version of the same . I love GTA V but I already own it, and it's damn near impossible to replay old (imo). I've tried it with a lot of games, not that great.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive: Dr. Dre Working on ‘Great F–ing Music’ for ‘Grand Theft Auto,’ Snoop Dogg Says

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...theft-1248754/

Dr. Dre, who hasn’t released solo music since 2015’s Compton — and still has yet to put out his fabled, years-in-the-making album Detox — is working on new songs for the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, according to his longtime friend and collaborator Snoop Dogg. Snoop is also on board for some of the new music, the rap legend says in an interview for the upcoming episode of Rolling Stone Music Now podcast.

“I do know he’s in the studio,” Snoop says in the episode, which will air October 29th on SiriusXM’s Volume channel (106) and will be available as a podcast on November 3rd. “I do know he’s making great ing music. And some of his music is connected to the GTA game that’s coming out. So I think that that will be the way that his music will be released, through the GTA video game.” A representative for Rockstar Games, the company behind Grand Theft Auto, declined comment, and the company has not announced a new entry in the series; reps for Dr. Dre didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Dre and Snoop will perform with Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and Mary J. Blige in the Super Bowl LVI halftime show on February 13th of next year — and Snoop says the performance will center around Dr. Dre. “I just think it’s gonna be family,” Snoop says. “Look at everybody who’s up there. And then look at what they mean to Dr. Dre. It’s a Dr. Dre presentation. So we’re basically getting his back, coming through like his soldiers are supposed to line up, when the general say, ‘Line up.'”

Several hip-hop veterans have discussed visiting Dre’s studio this year to hear new music; Flavor Flav told the Wilde Ride! With Steve-O podcast that he recorded a new song with Dre, while producer Diamond D wrote on Instagram that Dre played him and Xzibit “about two hours of straight unreleased heat rocks.”

In February, longtime Aftermath producer DJ Silk reportedly previewed a new Dre track on Instagram Live, with lyrics that referred to the brain aneurysm he suffered in January and his contentious divorce: “In ICU, death bed, on some money /Greedy , take a pick, girl you know how money get … You know we don’t tolerate that nonsense, by any means get your hand up out my pocket.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive: Dr. Dre Working on ‘Great F–ing Music’ for ‘Grand Theft Auto,’ Snoop Dogg Says

Dr. Dre, who hasn’t released solo music since 2015’s Compton — and still has yet to put out his fabled, years-in-the-making album Detox — is working on new songs for the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, according to his longtime friend and collaborator Snoop Dogg. Snoop is also on board for some of the new music, the rap legend says in an interview for the upcoming episode of Rolling Stone Music Now podcast.

“I do know he’s in the studio,” Snoop says in the episode, which will air October 29th on SiriusXM’s Volume channel (106) and will be available as a podcast on November 3rd. “I do know he’s making great ing music. And some of his music is connected to the GTA game that’s coming out. So I think that that will be the way that his music will be released, through the GTA video game.” A representative for Rockstar Games, the company behind Grand Theft Auto, declined comment, and the company has not announced a new entry in the series; reps for Dr. Dre didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Dre and Snoop will perform with Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and Mary J. Blige in the Super Bowl LVI halftime show on February 13th of next year — and Snoop says the performance will center around Dr. Dre. “I just think it’s gonna be family,” Snoop says. “Look at everybody who’s up there. And then look at what they mean to Dr. Dre. It’s a Dr. Dre presentation. So we’re basically getting his back, coming through like his soldiers are supposed to line up, when the general say, ‘Line up.'”

Several hip-hop veterans have discussed visiting Dre’s studio this year to hear new music; Flavor Flav told the Wilde Ride! With Steve-O podcast that he recorded a new song with Dre, while producer Diamond D wrote on Instagram that Dre played him and Xzibit “about two hours of straight unreleased heat rocks.”

In February, longtime Aftermath producer DJ Silk reportedly previewed a new Dre track on Instagram Live, with lyrics that referred to the brain aneurysm he suffered in January and his contentious divorce: “In ICU, death bed, on some money /Greedy , take a pick, girl you know how money get … You know we don’t tolerate that nonsense, by any means get your hand up out my pocket.”
    I would imagine it's for the remaster. Greedy Rockstar would rather pay for a couple of songs from the same rapper than bring back the killer soundtracks for all 3 games and pay rights fee for the entire catalog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao-not this time Rock*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-news...rilogy-3092176

No mention of Dre in there but holy , this is a massive blow. the two best games will be missing the entire song catalog basically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-news...rilogy-3092176

No mention of Dre in there but holy , this is a massive blow. the two best games will be missing the entire song catalog basically.
    Don't know why anyone would buy those. You can play the original PC releases of Vice City and San Andreas on any cheap-ass PC and get the full soundtracks. Besides, San Andreas ain't San Andreas without the Hot Coffee.

Also lol this wasn't a mod, it was actually put into the game by Rockstar. All you have to do is flip one flag from off to on in the configuration on the original PC release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching some let's play and I have to say it's . It's rivaling Cybepunk in terms of unplayability.

The suckers who paid 65 bucks for 20 year old games with the bare mininum effort. I hope this is a wake up call for people who worship Rockstar. The need a kick in the balls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rom-sale-on-pc

Excellent start. Haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder this game is so . Rockstar didn't do the port, a ty mobile dev named Grove Street Games did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder this game is so . Rockstar didn't do the port, a ty mobile dev named Grove Street Games did it.
    named after the hood in the actual game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    named after the hood in the actual game
    Home... at least it was before I ed everything up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's like lunch every day

Thread Information