My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The greatest championship... OF ALL TIME

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ-a-mighty, a lot of guys got straightened out right there: That Pollock from Sacramento, that Pollock from Germany, your ing owner from . He's the SOB who started all this equality in the league happy horse . He went door-to-door telling on us, demanding that the other owners [act like somebody] instead of our farm system. The SOB! Things ain't been the same for us since he got that ownership. And frankly is the MAIN reason why he vied for that ownership. Everybody else looked the other way, even the Celtics because they was as dirty and convoluted as us! We learned from them, for the crying out loud. I ran into him one day at an area resort here in Phoenix. I was hunting down some kind of special make up for the old lady and was hunting a way into the gd grounds for Christ sakes to get to a boutique that sold it. All the gates are locked till I pass by this one where this guy is passing thru with his family. It's your numb-nuts owner, his portly wife and two kids. He saw me see him, but held the steel gate open so I could pass.

That evening...

"Did you get my make-up, Dale!?!"
    "Bend over, I'll give you your in' make-up."

Hard to believe 10 years have passed...

- "Doesn't it go by in a blink?"
    - Anthony Hopkins -Meet Joe Black-

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information