6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True betas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, players have some nerve being upset when some dumb guy throws a bottle at their heads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono, why don't you log into your real account hehehehehehehe

c'mon is anybody really fooled by this crisis actor? Obviously a 5G Soros plant used to enrage the BLM crowd in order to instill martial law and roll out the FEMA camps....wake up you blind sheeple.....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, players have some nerve being upset when some dumb guy throws a bottle at their heads.
    Do you call the cops after an empty water bottle comes your way?

You're beta AF, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're beta AF, bruh.
    You're so wrong on so many topics that's it's actually entertaining.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "i just find it insanely hilarious..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so wrong on so many topics that's it's actually entertaining.
    Don't pass this off as , .

You snitching to cops over an empty water bottle?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    OP cries like a little and snitches to the admins while making long winded sad boi posts about how his freedoms are being trampled on when 4 of his 40 alts get banned for being a racist dumbass. kill yourself you ing got ass sperg loser

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��Want to reach your full [/COLOR]#potential[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)] and thrive?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]➡️Die often...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Your thoughts are like a video game: you have unlimited lives to find out what works and win.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]As the renowned philosopher, Alfred Whitehead, put it, “The purpose of thinking is to let the ideas die instead of us dying.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Based on previous experience, our ancestors could run simulations in their minds to discover what would most likely work and what wouldn’t.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��“That mammoth is too large to kill by myself: it’ll gorge me to death… I’ll get my gang to help and we can divide the spoils.” [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��“Hmmm, it could still trample us down… if we hide in the bushes or trees, though, we could surprise it, take it down more quickly, and maybe be safer.” [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Many, however, didn’t think and so died less but died permanently sooner. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]The successful others:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��Observed how those unthinking idiots died [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��Tried not to commit their own mistakes twice[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]��Paid attention to patterns of behavior that led to [/COLOR]#success
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]As a result, they could better predict outcomes and thrive.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]The capacity to let our thoughts die so we don’t took a loooong time to develop...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Learn from your successful ancestors and don’t devolve into an idiot. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]�� Die more = thrive more[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Agree❓[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]➡️ Follow [/COLOR]#moralinfluencer[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)] to 10x your impact[/COLOR]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this forum has reached such an all time low point it's actually become hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're beta AF, bruh.
    nope, because they're gonna call the cops on me after i whip their ass or worse.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    nope, because they're gonna call the cops on me after i whip their ass or worse.
    lol that old school dream world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol that old school dream world
    I live in the state of NC. damn near 50% of the population carries guns LEGALLY, including me. People don't start in public here and if they do, if never ends well..

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I live in the state of NC. damn near 50% of the population carries guns LEGALLY, including me. People don't start in public here and if they do, if never ends well..
    i really doubt it would end well for anyone to utilize a firearm against someone who lobs a water bottle from 50 feet away or pours popcorn on someone, but whatever makes you feel better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really doubt it would end well for anyone to utilize a firearm against someone who lobs a water bottle from 50 feet away or pours popcorn on someone, but whatever makes you feel better
    well i was speaking about in general. it's kind of hard to throwing a bottle at someone 50-100 feet away if it's not a basketball stadium tossing down.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    well i was speaking about in general. it's kind of hard to throwing a bottle at someone 50-100 feet away if it's not a basketball stadium tossing down.
    cool story bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool story bro
    shut yo azz up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    why so angry

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono, why don't you log into your real account hehehehehehehe

c'mon is anybody really fooled by this crisis actor? Obviously a 5G Soros plant used to enrage the BLM crowd in order to instill martial law and roll out the FEMA camps....wake up you blind sheeple.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're beta AF, bruh.
    This kind of talk must make you very popular on 8kun and QAnon message boards. I bet you're a big strong alpha, with loads of successful friends and girls just dying to git wit chu.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It’s too bad this thread got derailed. I figured it really had a lot of potential to have some deep intellectual discussion and philosophical introspection IMO

Thread Information